Epidermal Epistemology

caroljane

Carol,

Why ask her here?

Why not go on Noodlefood and ask her?

btw - I once knew a drug kingpin in São Paulo. He told me his career got wrecked when some stories about him were featured on a news show. He said fame is for Hollywood actors, politicians and other celebrities, not for someone like him. I don't know if he is alive anymore, but I doubt it.

Michael

Carol,

Why ask her here?

Why not go on Noodlefood and ask her?

btw - I once knew a drug kingpin in São Paulo. He told me his career got wrecked when some stories about him were featured on a news show. He said fame is for Hollywood actors, politicians and other celebrities, not for someone like him. I don't know if he is alive anymore, but I doubt it.

Michael

Michael, I think your question, like mine to Hsieh, is rhetorical, but just in case it is not I will answer it.

I cannot go on Noodlefood for legal reasons. The conditions of my position with the Canadian League of Cowards require me to avoid situations and individuals of whom I am scared half to death.

After the appearance and retraction of W's little artwork I did some research into her, here and on her own site. I see that she is a philosopher specializing in practical ethics. From what I have read by and about her, her ethics suck, and her general gruesomeness is well worth commenting on from time to time.

Carol,

You are scared of Diana Hsieh?

Dayaamm!

:)

What's to be scared of? That she will disapprove of you?

I would be scared if she approved of me.

(btw - She's not a bad kid. She just looks for stuff to condemn too much and that often makes her nasty. I think she does that to cover a hole inside her soul where the wind blows--and I believe that wind terrifies her.)

Michael

Carol,

You are scared of Diana Hsieh?

Dayaamm!

What's to be scared of? That she will disapprove of you?

I would be scared if she approved of me.

(btw - She's not a bad kid. She just looks for stuff to condemn too much and that often makes her nasty. I think she does that to cover a hole inside her soul where the wind blows--and I believe that wind terrifies her.)

Michael

Your use of "kid" here is insightful, I think. Many, maybe most of us have that hole when very young, and as we grow if fills, and one day, without our noticing, it is full. If we are lucky.

You're a good person, Michael K.