Arizona shootings, Fox News & Sarah Palin

Kimmler

Kimmler,

I can't help but notice that you are over here where I'm at, with our modest public.

Nobody's over where you're at. I seriously doubt the people who read OL will ever go there.

Do carry on...

eyethankyou

Michael

You are far too modest...I love being here among you prime movers, you are like ordinary people but better.

Edited by Kimmler

If I want /b/ I will go to /b/.

This is a troll thread.

PDFTT

It's not a thread for trolls as such but for garbage. No one post has to be garbage for being here but the thread as a whole is what is characterized. Could be several different reasons or only one. If one it's almost certainly the article that starts it off as in this case. I don't think any troll has ever been kicked off OL, at least not for trolling. I think, Michael knows, although I'm not sure what Michael knows regarding that. It's okay to feed this troll because he's too stupid to eat here. He eats somewhere else. There's no give and take. He just poops and goes to the next pooping place. Poop, poop, poop.

--Brant

Edited by Brant Gaede

It's okay to feed this troll because he's too stupid to eat here. He eats somewhere else. There's no give and take. He just poops and goes to the next pooping place. Poop, poop, poop.

Come on Brant.

He lays, not poops.

Those are Kimmler eggs.

:)

Michael

Okay. I'll go with the better visual. >FLUSH<

--Brant

still holding my nose