Myth of the Tyranny of the Majority

SoAMadDeathWish

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm releasing the restriction on Naomi.

Many thanks to Deanna, who graciously gave her time and effort to go through Naomi's posts and find examples of the white text: here, here, here, here, and here for those who want to see for themselves. There seem to be other examples, but I don't feel like fiddling with them. They all seem to be basically benign like these are.

Deanna is not the person who alerted me. That person requested to remain anonymous.

Note to Naomi: Please play nice. Giving value does not mean giving only what is valuable to you. If it is not valuable to others as you receive from them what you want, there is no trade. There is only you taking. If you don't know what is valuable to others, you're a big girl and I'm sure you're way smart enough to figure it out.

Michael

• 2 years later...
On 4/22/2014 at 4:13 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Thanks, Michael.

It still doesn't show up on my screen, maybe because I'm using an iPod. I'll try with a laptop.

--

Meanwhile, I heard from Dennis.

His finding snarky behavior "not a legitimate part of any intellectual conversation" is partly why he left, but partly the timing was coincidental - he has a possible business project coming up.

Ellen

Then what?

--Brant