The Mind

AnitaB86

What happens when your mind starts to go?

Go where?

Pippi:

Now that is scary...this was my exact reaction to the question!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0c4Tgg6gg

Here is the answer...

Adam

Prolonged anxiety can temporarily cause both memory and reasoning difficulties. If that's the problem, find a way to relax, take a mental vacation several times a day with music or meditation or a nap if possible. If you don't have stress problems, check your diet and exercise. I've felt enormously better the last few years after switching to a paleo diet and doing crossfit workouts. My blood chemistry went from "you're going to die soon" to "you'll probably live to 100" in a few months. Check with your doctor. Hope you feel better soon.

Where does the "tick-tock" go when a clock stops?

Ba'al Chatzaf

> What happens when your mind starts to go?

You start to post regularly on OL and exchange snarky insults with everyone.

If that is the case poor Phil I hope you find a good caregiver.

Seriously though that was funny as hell!!!

And get addicted. There's help out there , but can you prove that "out there" is/ought logically should/does exist? And why does existence exist anyway? Everbody here is supposed to know that and they won't explain it clearly and I want my money back.

If you want to know where Pippi's mind went, check out Aisle 9. She's sure she had it at Seasonal Notions so we're checking as usual, she usually loses it somewhere here, why does she always bring it she hardly ever uses it .

Subserviently,

Night Staff

LibertyPharma

Deadman Covert,NH

If you want to know where Pippi's mind went, check out Aisle 9. She's sure she had it at Seasonal Notions so we're checking as usual, she usually loses it somewhere here, why does she always bring it she hardly ever uses it .

Subserviently,

Night Staff

LibertyPharma

Deadman Covert,NH

I have no response to this I seriously just came here for advice (see the myjob thread)

I adore Rand and her pure vision, it is probably not realistic but I still love it and admire it, that is why I came here it was never my intention to start a fight

I am pretty saddened over what has happened here-the term 'cat fight' i find theatrical and insulting

way to go OL I wont be back and yes thanks you horrid people you pushed me to tears.

Edited by pippi

Subserviently,

Night Staff

LibertyPharma

Deadman Covert,NH

I have no response to this I seriously just came here for advice (see the myjob thread)

I adore Rand and her pure vision, it is probably not realistic but I still love it and admire it, that is why I came here it was never my intention to start a fight

I am pretty saddened over what has happened here-the term 'cat fight' i find theatrical and insulting

way to go OL I wont be back

Pippi,

I prefer you stay, and the empty headed "daunce" (whatever that means, I don't care) leaves. Just my preference.

3. Yes, you are. You will stay with me forever. Wherever you are, whenever I see the name Pippi however spelled, I will see you splashing through the rainpuddles in your haste to be the first to jeer at the tackiness of the memorial service for Christina, and the everyday heroes with whom she died.

I will translate 1 and 2 into your native Fuckish although I am not fluent in it.

1. nobody gives me anything and other people get given everything and i deserve it more than they do i hate them

2. i had to look up amagram and i cant figure it out nothing the dunce writes makes any sense

3. Yes, you are. You will stay with me forever. Wherever you are, whenever I see the name Pippi however spelled, I will see you splashing through the rainpuddles in your haste to be the first to jeer at the tackiness of the memorial service for Christina, and the everyday heroes with whom she died.

I will translate 1 and 2 into your native Fuckish although I am not fluent in it.

1. nobody gives me anything and other people get given everything and i deserve it more than they do i hate them

2. i had to look up amagram and i cant figure it out nothing the dunce writes makes any sense

Just what I needed : more trolls. :blink:

Yeah, yeah--that's the ticket! Like he just did.

Just what I needed : more trolls. :blink:

Ms. AnitaB, I am not a troll, although I have been told I resemble one by a close family member when wearing a favourite raincoat which has an uneven hem.

[quote name='daunce lynam' timestamp='1295534540'

Ms. AnitaB, I am not a troll, although I have been told I resemble one by a close family member when wearing a favourite raincoat which has an uneven hem.

:D Just had a flash of you, perched upon a tree-stump in some dark and dank northern forest.

Please send pic of you and raincoat, to confirm my second sight!

Tony

:D Just had a flash of you, perched upon a tree-stump in some dark and dank northern forest.

Please send pic of you and raincoat, to confirm my second sight!

Tony

Pics are available from the CLC c/o The Hag & Sporran Tavern, Toronto Ont.

With raincoat $5.99, raincoat separate $11.99.

Damn, daunce, what are you?

Some sort of Capitalist!!?

Hey, I need the money. My job is in danger, one of my fiances has deserted me and the other one is suing me, the vindictive jerk. I'm all alone with a helpless ego to support.

US currency is fine or anything else really, rials, drachmae, shekels, we don't care, we'll take anything up here.

Damn, daunce, what are you?

Some sort of Capitalist!!?

Hey, I need the money. My job is in danger, one of my fiances has deserted me and the other one is suing me, the vindictive jerk. I'm all alone with a helpless ego to support.

US currency is fine or anything else really, rials, drachmae, shekels, we don't care, we'll take anything up here.

Everybody can stop worrying about this issue of the Mind anyway. It has been resolved by Mrs Dr Hshieh as everything always is, with continual examples. Whatever your natural level of intelligence, unless you are insane or retarded, you will always know how to think as you are told to think.

To Mr. T. Whynot,Order #TR31311

In response to your complaint regarding the above item, we regret that you are "dissatisfied with its quality" in that the raincoat depicted is "obviously not the original raincoat."

Our customer service staff have determined that you are correct. The original garment was "lost" during a recent move. The owner believes this loss to be a deliberate confiscation and is engaged in efforts to recover it. The substitute raincoat was the most similar we could find at short notice. Obviously you have a connoisseur's eye for authenticity!

We regret that we cannot refund your money, as we have spent it, but we can offer you your choice of any item from the CLC catalogue. Current top sellers include, "Mad Rab and Hamish on Hogmonay" and "Mrs. Beattie MacArdle--Barred Again."

Please accept our humble apologies, and we hope you may continue to be interested in CLC's products.

Obsequiously,

Anonymous

Crowd Member

CLC