Catfight in Aisle 9

caroljane

Casual readers of this board may be under the impression that there is a certain tension between myself and another female member, whose name I will not give as she only has one anyway and might need it sometime.

That impression is accurate.But I am here to say that I hold myself blameless in this matter.

Anyone who cares to bore himself half to death following the history of our exchanges can clearly see that the above is true.

Both of us joined this board, indeed came on the internet at all, for the obvious reason, to meet men. She had a 3-month head start on me, and had already attracted many admirers before my arrival. But in spite of my instinctive jealousy, I held out the hand of sisterhood to her, only to have it cruelly slapped away.

She now has a nice boyfriend who is like Howard Roark and is even building a cathedral, whereas I have only managed to get hold of two losers who will not even pretend to be my boyfriends unless I pay them.

Yet she continues to kick me when I am down.

Is this truth? Is this justice? Is this the American Way?

I leave it to you, the reader, juror in the Court of Public Opinion, to decide.

Casual readers of this board may be under the impression that there is a certain tension between myself and another female member, whose name I will not give as she only has one anyway and might need it sometime.

That impression is accurate.But I am here to say that I hold myself blameless in this matter.

Anyone who cares to bore himself half to death following the history of our exchanges can clearly see that the above is true.

Both of us joined this board, indeed came on the internet at all, for the obvious reason, to meet men. She had a 3-month head start on me, and had already attracted many admirers before my arrival. But in spite of my instinctive jealousy, I held out the hand of sisterhood to her, only to have it cruelly slapped away.

She now has a nice boyfriend who is like Howard Roark and is even building a cathedral, whereas I have only managed to get hold of two losers who will not even pretend to be my boyfriends unless I pay them.

You call this a catfight? God, Canada must be boring.

You call this a catfight? God, Canada must be boring.

Yes, sadly that is true, and my nationality is hampering me in this already unequal contest. Like all of us, I am apologetic by nature. I say sorry to the furniture when I bump into it. I just can't help it, in fact right now I feel I must appeal to my tormentor to end this carnage:

Pippi, I'm sorry about you and Phil. How were you supposed to know the illiminations in his scriptorium were for illustrating the pages, and not for illuminating the room by lighting the candles with? He is overreacting to a simple mistake anyone could make. He's not worth it, you know there are lots of great guys here who deserve you more than he does if he is going to carry on like that.

Pippi, if you'd just stop lobbing the cat treats at me, or at least take them out of the bag first, I'd admit I truly admire the serene ruthlessness with which you deal with the furniture when it has the temerity to bump into you. It's like John Galt when he says Get Out Of My Way. Honest!

I have been wronged and DEMAND compensation.

I was under the impression I was the love of her life, not some "loser" and certainly not someone she shares with some guy in British-frickin-Columbia.

Daunce, I hate you!

I can explain, just get this bitch off me!

Actually, I think you both need a good spanking.

Henrik, calling yourself Selene now are you,like I told you a million times STAY OUF OF MY LIFE!!!! What are you doing over here anyway, didn't Bessie tell you to stick to the neighbourhood? And call the freaking manager on your way out !

Now you did it...

Cross dressing schoolmarm Phil is warming up...

Spanking.jpg

Henrik, calling yourself Selene now are you,like I told you a million times STAY OUF OF MY LIFE!!!! What are you doing over here anyway, didn't Bessie tell you to stick to the neighbourhood? And call the freaking manager on your way out !

She's making reference to this:

http://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9557&st=0&p=114258&fromsearch=1entry114258

Adam is not the same guy, he's American, the other guy's Swedish, I'm sure MSK can confirm that if need be. I don't follow Betsy's site well, did he try to talk about his fetish there? The guy is such a Randroid, there's no way he'd post here.

http://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9557&st=0&p=114258&fromsearch=1entry114258

Adam is not the same guy, he's American, the other guy's Swedish, I'm sure MSK can confirm that if need be. I don't follow Betsy's site well, did he try to talk about his fetish there? The guy is such a Randroid, there's no way he'd post here.

9th thank God! Could you call Joel and tell him the Swede guy is just a wacko who was stalking me! There's never been anyone but you and Bill is just a good friend and I don't really like him anyway. Please 9th, I know he'll listen to you! And if that creep in the corner is the manager--yes you you jerk, think this is funny do you!...aaargh...

http://www.objectivi...=1

Wow...lol

This is the only site I post on.

Now that is really amusing. Not to mention your great nickname for Kimmler which is who I thought Carol was confusing me with, which would be equally insulting!

I should have known to stay out of a cat fight.

th_1120596954972.jpg th_dd41b3d6.jpg

th_neko2.jpg

th_12funny-pictures22.gif Adam

ducking while I can

Joel...Joel....if you're reading this, please, listen to the Doctor he is telling you the truth. There has never been anyone else for me since you or even during, that new stupid rumour about some British person that I don't even know is just a fabrication by jealous, bitter people.

Think of the good times. Romantic lunches at Papa's Poutine and Souvlaki Hut. Cozy evenings at the Hag & Sporran, surrounded by friends yet alone in our own special, magic world. Sundays at the Sporran, watching Coronation Street. Remember how you said we were like Jim McDonald and Gail Platt? Gail's in jail now, unjustly accused, and I know just how she feels. Mondays at the Sporran after we both called in sick to work.Do you really just want to throw all this away?

You know where to reach me. It's open till 2am.

gail_platt.gif

Her storylines have seen her feuding with a domineering mother-in-law, deal with affairs, two divorces, widowed, dealing with traumas from each of her children, marry a serial killer who tried to kill her entire family and even been imprisoned and stood trial for murdering her fourth husband, who in reality, tried faking his death for an insurance scam. Throughout all this, her personality altered from laidback to a bitter, miserable and bossy woman, a clone of her former mother-in-law, the poisonous Ivy Tilsley. She is known to interfere in her children's lives as family is important to her and she didn't have a stable family background herself. Her mother gave birth to her at eighteen, thinking it would help her get back the baby she gave up for adoption two years before. Gail's father never knew about her and as a result, Gail grew up not knowing who her father was and was mostly brought up by her grandmother while her mother went out with a string of men. Because of this, Gail always sought a stable family environment - wanting to bring her children up with her husband - something she never had as a child. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out, leaving her with repeated failed marriages and making her a single mother. As a result, she interferes in her children's lives, thinking she is helping and knows what's best, causing arguments in the process and feuds with whoever gets involved with her children, just like her relationship with former mother-in-law, Ivy. Particularly after marrying a serial killer and putting her children's lives in danger, her interference has increased immensely. Helen Worth has stated that she loves Gail's storylines and that the many traumas give her great opportunities as an actress.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Gail_Platt

gail_platt.gif

Her storylines have seen her feuding with a domineering mother-in-law, deal with affairs, two divorces, widowed, dealing with traumas from each of her children, marry a serial killer who tried to kill her entire family and even been imprisoned and stood trial for murdering her fourth husband, who in reality, tried faking his death for an insurance scam. Throughout all this, her personality altered from laidback to a bitter, miserable and bossy woman, a clone of her former mother-in-law, the poisonous Ivy Tilsley. She is known to interfere in her children's lives as family is important to her and she didn't have a stable family background herself. Her mother gave birth to her at eighteen, thinking it would help her get back the baby she gave up for adoption two years before. Gail's father never knew about her and as a result, Gail grew up not knowing who her father was and was mostly brought up by her grandmother while her mother went out with a string of men. Because of this, Gail always sought a stable family environment - wanting to bring her children up with her husband - something she never had as a child. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out, leaving her with repeated failed marriages and making her a single mother. As a result, she interferes in her children's lives, thinking she is helping and knows what's best, causing arguments in the process and feuds with whoever gets involved with her children, just like her relationship with former mother-in-law, Ivy. Particularly after marrying a serial killer and putting her children's lives in danger, her interference has increased immensely. Helen Worth has stated that she loves Gail's storylines and that the many traumas give her great opportunities as an actress.

gail_platt.gif

Her storylines have seen her feuding with a domineering mother-in-law, deal with affairs, two divorces, widowed, dealing with traumas from each of her children, marry a serial killer who tried to kill her entire family and even been imprisoned and stood trial for murdering her fourth husband, who in reality, tried faking his death for an insurance scam. Throughout all this, her personality altered from laidback to a bitter, miserable and bossy woman, a clone of her former mother-in-law, the poisonous Ivy Tilsley. She is known to interfere in her children's lives as family is important to her and she didn't have a stable family background herself. Her mother gave birth to her at eighteen, thinking it would help her get back the baby she gave up for adoption two years before. Gail's father never knew about her and as a result, Gail grew up not knowing who her father was and was mostly brought up by her grandmother while her mother went out with a string of men. Because of this, Gail always sought a stable fiosamily environment - wanting to bring her children up with her husband - something she never had as a child. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out, leaving her with repeated failed marriages and making her a single mother. As a result, she interferes in her children's lives, thinking she is helping and knows what's best, causing arguments in the process and feuds with whoever gets involved with her children, just like her relabvtionship with former mother-in-law, Ivy. Particularly after marrying a serial killer and putting her children's lives in danger, her interference has increased immensely. Helen Worth has stated that she loves Gail's storylines and that the many traumas give her great opportunities as an actress.

Mr Adam, I am sorry that I mistook you for an individual who is obviously nothing like you, people do that to me all the time/ We seem to have a rapport in sharing the Shakespearian weekly glories of Weatherfield.Keep in touch!. I feel you would share in my following message.

Gail, you know I am here for you. I speak on behalf of everyone here from the Hag & Sporran for Corrie Lovers Canada, also the canadian league of cowards of which i am vicepresident despite the efforts of certain people to unseat me. Those efforts as you can imagine are feeble.Don't worry about me . I feel we share a unique bond in both lacking chins, and you are my heroine as you have lacked yours on international tv for decades, whereas

to me it has been an advantage in achieving my executive position in the CLC. Your fan, anonymous

Pippi, I hope you are happy now.

You've taken everything away from me. everything. The only men that is to say man I will ever love, my reputation in the community of non-comunitarians, half the hair from the left side of my head. Even my PharmaCard is likely inside your condescending Prada wallet.

I know you think your new address is The Flouncehouse, Coates Cathedral Close. But I think it's the Hotel California.

Think about it.

I would like to thank everybody who has given me their support in after my traumatic experience. That is not many people so this will not take long.

First to my comrades in the Canadian League of Cowards, don't worry I didn't tell anybody it was you who sent me the flowers. I am sorry I had to miss the weekly meeting as the scheduled topic was one of my favourites--

Peter Barlow as Bigamist: Cowardice or Bravado?

To Mr. Adam, I am sorry I mistook you for a kinky Scandinavian in a moment of severe stress, especially as you so kindly sent the Gail material which will form the topic of our next discussion. Talk about Serendipity!

That's about it.

Next, to those with whom I do not communicate such as Messrs. Bigge, Gurles,&Blouse representing Mr. J. Heartless Cheap-Tipper MacDonald, I am entitled to half the cat and I shall get it.

The CLC did not make me vice president for notthing.

I think daunce and kimmler make a cute couple. Now, if they'd just get married and go off on an extended honeymoon....

Cease your baseless speculation, Mr. Mikee. I am not acquainted with the gentleman to whom you refer, we have never been formally introduced. As a respectable widow I have a reputation to maintain. I shall never remarry, my kids would kill me.