My AmazonReview of "The Reasonable Woman," allegedly by Wendy McElroy

http://django.newsok.com/government/elections/candidates/bio/571/

Here is the that sadisic SOB, Robert Murphy.

Thanks again to Roger Bissell.

Ghs

Please don't tie me to a tree, Mr. Murphy. I'm just the messenger! :-/

REB

I sure hope you gave me the right e-address for RM: <_<

----- Original Message -----

To: "Facebook" <update+yyt=4209@facebookmail.com>

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 10:42 PM

Subject: ww@telephath.com

Hey, Robert Murphy, you sadistic coward, remember me? I

certainly haven't forgotten you and your "Indian Therapy."

I am currently in the process of crucifying your reputation

on a variety of libertarian elists. forums and blogs. I

hope you don't plan on attending any more libertarian

gatherings, because by the time I am through with you, your

name will be synonymous with "sadistic shithead.."

Ghs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://django.newsok.com/government/elections/candidates/bio/571/

Here is the that sadisic SOB, Robert Murphy.

Thanks again to Roger Bissell.

Ghs

Please don't tie me to a tree, Mr. Murphy. I'm just the messenger! :-/

REB

Mere messengers don't get the full benefit of Murphy's Indian Therapy. You will be tied to a bush.

Great title for a chapter in my autobiograhy -- Murphy's Indian Therapy.

Ghs

The e-address for RM (provided by Tim Hopkins) looks like a lock. Thanks Tim.

To: <murphasaur444@hotmail.com>

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 11:16 PM

Subject: update

Robert,

Remember me? I certainly haven't forgotten you and Murphy's

Indian Therapy.

Just a note to let you know that I am now in the process of

crucifying your reputation on various libertarian blogs,

elists, and forums. I hope you have no future plans in the

libertarian movement.

You are good with fists, and I am good with words. I will

haunt you like a bad dream for the rest of your life. Count

on it, you sadistic coward.

Ghs

Consider this comment my "official" endorsement of everything George Smith has said about Wendy McElroy and the book The Reasonable Women. I have indeed seen the evidence of the plagiarism and am satisfied that George's allegations are true. If I were not totally convinced of this, I would not risk my reputation this way. It's a sorry state of affairs, very sad to see, but there it is.

Thanks, Sharon. I very much appreciate your support.

You know, of course, that you have just committed libel and defamation of character against Wendy the Pure, and so may be subject to an attack by Wendy's vicious but not very bright lapdog, Stephen Kinsella.

Consider this comment my official endorsement of the position that Sharon Presley is a great lady.

Ghs

Consider this comment my "official" endorsement of everything George Smith has said about Wendy McElroy and the book The Reasonable Women. I have indeed seen the evidence of the plagiarism and am satisfied that George's allegations are true. If I were not totally convinced of this, I would not risk my reputation this way. It's a sorry state of affairs, very sad to see, but there it is.

Ms. Presley,

Welcome to OL.

I have read about you for several years and I am duly awed.

Thank you very much for your post. I am sure George knows what he is doing, but it is good to see he has backup willing to speak out in public..

Michael

EDIT: My post crossed with George's.

Thank you very much for your post. I am sure George knows what he is doing....

There is a method to my madness, believe me. There is old and persistent rumor that I can be annoying beyond belief after I latch onto something. :rolleyes:

Ghs

Ms. Presley,

Welcome to OL.

I have read about you for several years and I am duly awed.

Thank you very much for your post. I am sure George knows what he is doing, but it is good to see he has backup willing to speak out in public..

Michael

Thanks ,Michael. I was very upset about the whole incident when it happened. So awful, so unnecessary, so ridiculous. I hated to see something like this happen to George, who I consider one of the best thinkers in the libertarian moment. What a terrible thing to do to him. What a waste of Wendy's abilities.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not afraid to speak my mind. I'm not afraid of Kinsella or Wendy. If they wre to have the temerity to sue, then the TRUTH would come out and Wendy would be the one to suffer, not us.

EDIT: My post crossed with George's.

Edited by Sharon Presley

Hey, Stephen Kinsella!

How are things looking to you now? Are you feeling any twinges of doubt yet? Has any particle of rational thought managed to penetrate your thick skill and mud encrusted brain and suggested that maybe, just maybe, Wendy the Pure has told you some itty bitty lies?

A 1998 file, posted here for the first time:

Little Mac and Mr. Mirror

George H. Smith

It’s another wonderful day,” said Little Mac in a cheerful voice, stretching her cute little arms and legs in her cute little way. “I think I’ll get up and greet Mr. Sun.”

You see, Little Mac had an agreement with Mr. Sun. Every single morning Mr. Sun would rise in the East to greet Little Mac, because he adored her more than anything else in the whole wide world. In fact, Mr. Sun would often tell Little Mac that his light was merely a reflection of her radiant personality. Mr. Sun became so depressed whenever Little Mac was sad that he could no longer shine, and then gloomy clouds -- and rain that was very, very wet -- would cover the land. But people didn’t like it when that happened, so Little Mac always tried her best to be happy. That way Mr. Sun was also happy, and that way Mr. Sun would bring light and warmth to the whole land, and that way was everybody was happy.

This is why Mr. Sun would jokingly tell Little Mac that Copernicus was wrong after all.. "He told people that I was the center of their world,” Mr. Sun would say, with a chuckle in his voice, “but he was wrong. You are really the center.”

Little Mac would always laugh when Mr. Sun told her this, even though she hadn’t a clue whom Copernicus was. It didn’t matter, though; this story always made her feel good, and that was the important thing.

So on this morning, having stretched and stretched, Little Mac bounced out of bed to greet Mr. Sun – stopping on her way to say hello to Mr. Mirror, who always told her how cute she was for ten or fifteen minutes. But Mr. Mirror wasn’t in a talkative mood for some reason, so Little Mac opened her drapes to see her old friend, Mr. Sun. But something was wrong here as well. Clouds were all over the sky, nearly blocking her view of Mr. Sun.

“What’s wrong, Mr. Sun?” she asked; “I can hardly see you. Oh my, oh my!”

Mr. Sun did not answer, and a wrinkle of worry appeared on the flawless face of Little Mac. “Mr. Sun, answer me, or I will get more worry wrinkles, and I won’t be cute any more!” But still Mr. Sun did not answer, and Little Mac felt the twinge of another worry wrinkle in the making.

“Oh dear,” said Little Mac, “this will never do. I must talk to Mr. Mirror so he can tell me how cute I am.” So she stood in front of Mr. Mirror and said, “Mr. Mirror, say it all, and tell me I’m a little doll.”

A low grumble came from Mr. Mirror, which Little Mac could not understand. Perhaps she had not said the right words, so she tried again: “Mr. Mirror, tell me straight, am I superb or merely great?”

This time Mr. Mirror spoke more clearly: “You’re a fibber, Little Mac; it’s moral virtue that you lack.”

Now Little Mac didn’t like this at all, because she wanted to know about her worry wrinkles, and what could this possibly have to do with that? So Little Mac decided to get tough with Mr. Mirror. She clenched her cute little hands, furrowed her cute little brow, and then threw a paperweight at Mr. Mirror, shattering him into a hundred pieces.

“That will teach Mr. Mirror,” she said. And it did. Mr. Mirror never said anything after that, so the worry wrinkles disappeared from the seamless face of Little Mac.

Ghs

Thanks, Sharon. I very much appreciate your support.

You know, of course, that you have just committed libel and defamation of character against Wendy the Pure, and so may be subject to an attack by Wendy's vicious but not very bright lapdog, Stephen Kinsella.

Consider this comment my official endorsement of the position that Sharon Presley is a great lady.

Ghs

Thanks, George. You know I support you 100% and I'm not afraid of Kinsella. They can't prove libel because everything you say is true. Defamation? Hard to prove and frankly, Wendy will come out looking so much worse than you once the controversy makes the rounds. She would be the loser. Would they dare risk that?

The e-address for RM (provided by Tim Hopkins) looks like a lock. Thanks Tim.

To: <murphasaur444@hotmail.com>

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 11:16 PM

Subject: update

Robert,

Remember me? I certainly haven't forgotten you and Murphy's

Indian Therapy.

Just a note to let you know that I am now in the process of

crucifying your reputation on various libertarian blogs,

elists, and forums. I hope you have no future plans in the

libertarian movement.

You are good with fists, and I am good with words. I will

haunt you like a bad dream for the rest of your life. Count

on it, you sadistic coward.

Ghs

George: He's a rock and you're a grape. The irony is the grape can win, but you're all in and he's not. You're Israel (without America) and he's the Arab world.

--Brant

strategically, this is all wrong

George: He's a rock and you're a grape. The irony is the grape can win, but you're all in and he's not. You're Israel (without America) and he's the Arab world.

--Brant

Nope, you are 100 percent wrong.

Ghs

Thanks, George. You know I support you 100% and I'm not afraid of Kinsella. They can't prove libel because everything you say is true. Defamation? Hard to prove and frankly, Wendy will come out looking so much worse than you once the controversy makes the rounds. She would be the loser. Would they dare risk that?

If Kinsella does decide to initiate force, this case would become major news. Nothing could please me more.

I have already had offers to help from three libertarian attorneys, should a lawsuit occur, each of whom makes Kinsella look like a mental pygmy.

Of course, Homer Simpson could make Kinsella look like a mental pygmy, so I suppose this isn't say much.

Ghs

--Brant

Ghs

I hope so. He left you with an open mortal threat.

--Brant

A 1998 file, posted here for the first time:

Little Mac and Mr. Mirror

George H. Smith

It’s another wonderful day,” said Little Mac in a cheerful voice, stretching her cute little arms and legs in her cute little way. “I think I’ll get up and greet Mr. Sun.”

Robert,

You asked me earlier why Wendy would plagiarize my writings. Some important elements of my General Theory are contained in this parable.

Later edit

Guess which character I am. Hint: I am neither Little Mac nor Mister Sun.

Ghs

--Brant

Ghs

--Brant

Do you mean that RM may hunt me down and kill me?. Well, okay, that is a possibility. But that was the downside of any strategy. I will not live my life in fear.

Ghs

--Brant

Ghs

--Brant

Do you mean that RM may hunt me down and kill me?. Well, okay, that is a possibility. But that was the downside of any strategy. I will not live my life in fear.

Ghs

He's 62 and may have lost his zip. I'm 66 and I haven't, not yet. If he had done to me what he'd done to you he'd have killed me. You don't kidnap, torture, threaten ex-Green Berets and let them go. It's precisely you're a wordsmith that he let you go or even thought up this shit in the first place.

--Brant

He's 62 and may have lost his zip. I'm 66 and I haven't, not yet. If he had done to me what he'd done to you he'd have killed me. You don't kidnap, torture, threaten ex-Green Berets and let them go. It's precisely you're a wordsmith that he let you go or even thought up this shit in the first place.

--Brant

I greatly respect your judgment in this matter, Brant. If you think I might really be in physical danger and have suggestions as to how I might protect myself, then please write to me offlist so we can discuss my options.

Thanks.

Ghs

--Brant

I greatly respect your judgment in this matter, Brant. If you think I might really be in physical danger and have suggestions as to how I might protect myself, then please write to me offlist so we can discuss my options.

Thanks.

Ghs

I've got to sleep on this one. You see, you're probably in no danger at all keeping everything aboveboard like this. I'm sure the statute of limitations has expired on kidnapping so you're no physical threat--through government agency--to him. He's probably already toast, regardless, for the story you've told. This isn't Russia where journalists get zapped for next to zilch or Mexico where unbelievable gross shit is going on.

--Brant

I've got to sleep on this one. You see, you're probably in no danger at all keeping everything aboveboard like this. I'm sure the statute of limitations has expired on kidnapping so you're no physical threat--through government agency--to him. He's probably already toast, regardless, for the story you've told. This isn't Russia where journalists get zapped for next to zilch or Mexico where unbelievable gross shit is going on.

--Brant

My business with RM is finished. I have no more reasons to write to him, ever. I just wanted him to know that I had not forgotten, and my posts, which will eventually circulate throughout the movement, speak for themselves.

They only thing thing I could realistic do to Robert was to make him fret over his reputation. This will definitely do the trick. Robert's standing in the libertarian movement is important to him.

Ghs

Brant,

I want to apologize for some rude comments I made to you earlier. I was writing very sensitive posts at a very fast clip, because I wanted to get as much out of my system as I possibly could and as quickly as I could. Once I embarked on my highly unusual path of self-revelation, I wanted to post a lot of stuff quickly so I was committed and couldn't chicken out later. I had been putting a lid on myself for years, and I was fed up.

It is difficult to describe the sense of liberation I have felt over the past few days, and I wish to thank all those OLers who exercised patience with me in what must have seemed to them bizarre posts. In three days it has become possible for me to start on a book, my autobiography, that I had blocked for over 15 years.

Amazing, simply amazing.

Ghs

--Brant

My business with RM is finished. I have no more reasons to write to him, ever. I just wanted him to know that I had not forgotten, and my posts, which will eventually circulate throughout the movement, speak for themselves.

They only thing thing I could realistic do to Robert was to make him fret over his reputation. This will definitely do the trick. Robert's standing in the libertarian movement is important to him.

Ghs

Well, okay. Leaves pure revenge as a motivating motive possibility, however. I think that's weak in this case. That's because of the daughter (in-law?) tie in. I can see a lot of temporary insanity in all this by R and A. Can you imagine how they must have spent years talking all this stuff up? I remember how I once went half crazy when my father was dying in the hospital. I was going to go into his room with a gun and demand certain treatments be started at once or blah blah blah. I finaly calmed down. Two hours later the doctor called. He was dead. Then I spent a couple of hours screaming in the basement after going to see him before he was stiff and cold. The gun crap was insane, the screaming wasn't.

--Brant