Phil Coates and His Hateful No-Win Judgmentalism

Jonathan

> I don't do drugs, Phil, and quite frankly I think you should be ashamed of yourself for asking around for them on a public forum.

Rich, as someone who deals in humorous posts, do you think you might want to be be able to pick up on when someone is joking in response?

> I don't do drugs, Phil, and quite frankly I think you should be ashamed of yourself for asking around for them on a public forum.

Rich, as someone who deals in humorous posts, do you think you might want to be be able to pick up on when someone is joking in response?

I knows yew were's Macon a funnie, McFrock. Now get back into that ether--no need for a rag, just stick yer nose in it is fahn, boah.

Edited by Rich Engle

Phil, as someone who deals in serious posts, I think you didn't pick up on the Joker's response.

:)