Jesse Ventura: 911 Pentagon Attack

sjw

Yeah, explain the disintegration of the twin towers. Steel and concrete easily melt when collided with more steel and concrete. There's another expirement you might like to try. That should explain why there was molten steel at ground zero months after the initial "collapse"

I hope you'll pull your head out of your ass before watching this

Edited by Aristocrates

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airplanes are almost completely made of aluminum which easily melts in a fire.

If a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, where did it go to?

My theory is a duck flew into the building setting off a secondary explosion of illegally stored explosives to be used in a military coup.

--Brant

didn't you guys ever watch "Seven Days in May"?

I'll give you a blue tip wrench and time you on melting a boeing 757. Hell, I'll give you a flame thrower and time you. We'll call it, "make the boeing disappear". Now come on Brant! Why don't you but a little effort into your defense? That must explain the towers too since they were made of aluminum. No, they were made of tin right?! That's how they collapsed in on themselves. They were built with progressively more massive tin so the heaviest point of the building was at the top. Yep, that explains why both buildings collapsed on themselves. Thank you Brant. Really, truly, I've been blessed to learn that an objectivist best and most irrefutable arguments are those made purely of sarcasm.

You're welcome.

Decades ago a small plane took off, crashed and burned at a New York airport I flew out of. The airplane frame completely burned up. The remains of the pilot weighed 73 pounds.

If you really knew what you were talking about, I'd address that.

--Brant

Yeah, explain the disintegration of the twin towers. Steel and concrete easily melt when collided with more steel and concrete. There's another expirement you might like to try. That should explain why there was molten steel at ground zero months after the initial "collapse"

What do you think of this?:

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

Shayne

I think you've given a great source for a material scientist who believes the towers were turned into pyroclastic dust through the force of gravity. Hard to believe I used to jump out of that hayloft as a kid. Its a wonder my legs didn't explode on impact.

Edited by Aristocrates