Has any country profited from going Muslim?

RagJohn

• 2 weeks later...

I don't favor ANY religion, because one and all, they are an assault on the mind. However, from what I've been able to learn, the Muslims have been trouble everywhere they've gone. Sharia law is a real problem, if you ever let it get started in banking, etc.

I don't favor ANY religion, because one and all, they are an assault on the mind. However, from what I've been able to learn, the Muslims have been trouble everywhere they've gone. Sharia law is a real problem, if you ever let it get started in banking, etc.

If by banking you mean lending money at interest, historically all the Abrahamic religions have been opposed. As to being "trouble everywhere they've gone", the same is true. Read Joshua, among other Old Testament books to see what the Jews did, never mind that it's not reliable as history, it's a record of genocide. Then move on to the history of the spread of Christianity. Look up the edicts of Constantine, Theodosius, Justinian, and so on.

The Muslims I've known personally are totally normal people, aren't trying to impose a theocracy, and want to stay as far away from that kind of thing as they can get. Hardly a recipe for making trouble wherever they go.

so you happen to know a few mild mannered ones, who are not in the majority here. Do you see them rejectiong the tenets of the Koran? does not the Koran call for forcing infidels to convert, or die? does it not say that those who believe god is 3 (ie, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) are to be put to the sword? Why should anyone risk lending money, and not make money thereby? Paying interest is the only way we have attained the productivity that we have. The ban on charging interest is stupid on the face of it, regardless of who is propounding it.

so you happen to know a few mild mannered ones, who are not in the majority here. Do you see them rejectiong the tenets of the Koran? does not the Koran call for forcing infidels to convert, or die? does it not say that those who believe god is 3 (ie, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) are to be put to the sword? Why should anyone risk lending money, and not make money thereby? Paying interest is the only way we have attained the productivity that we have. The ban on charging interest is stupid on the face of it, regardless of who is propounding it.

That post was made of WIN.

If you can't answer the question, why post? Black Jack Pershing put an end to the Muslim Insurrection by capturing about 40 of them, making them watch troops greasing belts of machinegun ammo with hog lard. Then he made them dig a pit, and get into it. Then he had the troops pour hog guts all over them, and released them. He told them"Now, go tell your friends what you have seen us do". Since contact with hog-fat condems a Muslim to hell, he's no longer willing to suicide attack anyone. End of problem. Today, they are not THAT serious about the Koran, so you have to nuke their cities, kill every Muslim male over the age of 6, burn all the Korans, blow up all the mosques and minarets, or you can't win and might as well just withdraw from the area and stop wasting your money on Isreal. They will nuke the Muslims for you, actually, and you can just remain above it all.

Edited by RagJohn

If you can't answer the question, why post? Black Jack Pershing put an end to the Muslim Insurrection by capturing about 40 of them, making them watch troops greasing belts of machinegun ammo with hog lard. Then he made them dig a pit, and get into it. Then he had the troops pour hog guts all over them, and released them. He told them"Now, go tell your friends what you have seen us do". Since contact with hog-fat condems a Muslim to hell, he's no longer willing to suicide attack anyone. End of problem. Today, they are not THAT serious about the Koran, so you have to nuke their cities, kill every Muslim male over the age of 6, burn all the Korans, blow up all the mosques and minarets, or you can't win and might as well just withdraw from the area and stop wasting your money on Isreal. They will nuke the Muslims for you, actually, and you can just remain above it all.

John:

That "story" is about the Moro rebellion correct?

The Moro Rebellion (1899–1913) was an armed military conflict between Muslim Filipino revolutionary groups and the United States military which took place in the Philippines between 1899 to 1913, following the Spanish-American War in 1898. The word "Moro" was a term for Muslims who lived in the southern Philippines, an area that includes Mindanao and its neighbouring islands. The Moro Rebellion is referred to as the second phase of the Philippine-American War. Modern Muslim rebels of the southern Philippines see the Moro Rebellion as a continuing struggle against foreign rule.

I suggest you read the following as the "story" is undetermined as to it's veracity.

However, one of Ayn's favorite actors, Gary Cooper successfully stopped the Moro's with that technique, oh, but wait that was a movie, The Real Glory:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

Edited by Selene

As a X-Mas gift to myself I am allowing myself one slide through the mud till next X-Mas. I mean, this thread is already where it belongs.

If you were a Canadian I could report you for this kind of incitement to violence. I don't care that you are an ignorant, small minded, demented, bestial little shit stain. Its the "Kill em all over 6" that is the problem.

You're ignorance is staggering. Muslims have been charging interest on loans for a while now. A Muslim who dies in a pork factory does not get barred from Heaven.

Israel, despite its troubled conscience, is above this kind of racism. Even a country that elects people like Ariel Sharon is more civilized than you.

RagJohn,

I'm glad you made this post because you helped me figure out what to do. I don't have time this holiday season to run behind every one of your posts to see if the blatant racism you display here is present. Your posts tend to be extremely varied in content, from interesting to void of any intellectual content to disgusting like above.

You did 54 posts or so yesterday and today you have reached 39, and it's still early afternoon.

That's too much when crap like the above is put in among the flood.

So it's five posts a day if you wish to keep posting here.

And if there are any more of the kind above, I will simply delete them.

Michael

You did 54 posts or so yesterday and today you have reached 39, and it's still early afternoon.

Good call!

RagJohn,

I'm glad you made this post because you helped me figure out what to do. I don't have time this holiday season to run behind every one of your posts to see if the blatant racism you display here is present. Your posts tend to be extremely varied in content, from interesting to void of any intellectual content to disgusting like above.

And if there are any more of the kind above, I will simply delete them.

Michael

Thanks, Michael.

Bill P

It's pretty obvious he just came here to pretty much bomb and take over OL as long as he could get away with it. Unlike Xray, I don't think he's going to be able to adapt to his new stricture.

--Brant

Yep. He seems to have nothing to contribute, and no understanding of Rand/Objectivism.

That sort of poster makes me think about what a LARGE number 5 is.

Bill P