Kennedy Assassination goes unnoticed

Selene

ND,

my mother remembers being a kid when that episode was preempted by the assassination.

Everyone Else -

In the book "By Way of Deception" a former Mossad officer explains the Israelis recreated the conditions of the shooting. The speed of the car, position of the alleged shooter etc. Two of their best snipers couldn't make the shot. From what I recall the Mossad believes the Mafia ordered the hit and paid off crooked cops and politicians to keep it covered up.

Good book, btw http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/0971759502

I have not read that book, but I will. The ability to fire the three (3) shots in the five (5) seconds was barely physically possible. Assuming the first round was chambered, expert riflemen have been able to fire the three (3) shots. The third (3rd) shot, allegedly the head shot, had to be made through a three (3) foot hole in one of the Elm trees in Dealey Plaza.

The Italian Carcano rifle was known as the "surrender weapon" and noted for its malfunctions and inaccuracies. However, the three shots could be made in the allotted time frame. Oswald would have had to have been extremely fortunate to hit his target with two of the three shots.

However, the acoustic evidence based on the sound echo patterns, discovered patterns that came from the front and were in addition to the echo patterns from the book depository.

The theory is that there were three teams 1) front left; I believe the Dal Tech building, but I would have to look at my notes; 2) front right [the grassy knoll area] and the book depository area.

The theory that professional assassination teams were used would lead credence to organized crime or military intelligence personnel skill sets. However, merely because one of these types of teams were hired does not mean that the source of the hiring was organized crime or our CIA etc.

I have my "hunches" as to the originating source of the assassination, but they certainly do not reach even the clear and convincing evidenciary level. At best, it approached the preponderance of evidence level, which is the civil level, 50.00001 %

Adam

Edited by Selene

• 1 year later...

Tonight on C-Span 3:

• 7:31pm (ET)
    Assassination of President Kennedy

• 9:38pm (ET)
    November 22nd and the Warren Report

Looks like it is well worth watching...

First panel speaker - Gerald McNight, author of Breach of Trust:: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why?

Next speaker - David Kaiser - The Road to Dallas: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - apparently Oswald had connections through his uncle with the Marcello crime family as well as Oswald's mother - this is new info to me.

Third Speaker - David Wrone - The Zapruder Film: Reframing JFK's Assassination.- this gentleman is a world renowned scholar and he is giving some completely new forensic evidence that I have not heard before.

Fourth and final speaker - Max Holland - The Kennedy Assassination Tapes.

ND,

my mother remembers being a kid when that episode was preempted by the assassination.

Everyone Else -

In the book "By Way of Deception" a former Mossad officer explains the Israelis recreated the conditions of the shooting. The speed of the car, position of the alleged shooter etc. Two of their best snipers couldn't make the shot. From what I recall the Mossad believes the Mafia ordered the hit and paid off crooked cops and politicians to keep it covered up.

Good book, btw http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/0971759502

I have not read that book, but I will. The ability to fire the three (3) shots in the five (5) seconds was barely physically possible. Assuming the first round was chambered, expert riflemen have been able to fire the three (3) shots. The third (3rd) shot, allegedly the head shot, had to be made through a three (3) foot hole in one of the Elm trees in Dealey Plaza.

The Italian Carcano rifle was known as the "surrender weapon" and noted for its malfunctions and inaccuracies. However, the three shots could be made in the allotted time frame. Oswald would have had to have been extremely fortunate to hit his target with two of the three shots.

However, the acoustic evidence based on the sound echo patterns, discovered patterns that came from the front and were in addition to the echo patterns from the book depository.

The theory is that there were three teams 1) front left; I believe the Dal Tech building, but I would have to look at my notes; 2) front right [the grassy knoll area] and the book depository area.

The theory that professional assassination teams were used would lead credence to organized crime or military intelligence personnel skill sets. However, merely because one of these types of teams were hired does not mean that the source of the hiring was organized crime or our CIA etc.

I have my "hunches" as to the originating source of the assassination, but they certainly do not reach even the clear and convincing evidenciary level. At best, it approached the preponderance of evidence level, which is the civil level, 50.00001 %

Adam

Aren't all Italian weapons technically "surrender" weapons? :laugh:

Aren't all Italian weapons technically "surrender" weapons? :laugh:

Excellent...Hey we beat Ethiopia in a month or so...those damn spears were really sharp!

Actually, we prefer to have the women and wine concessions to service the marauding armies...

A...

Post Script: What happened to those Roman Legion?