Eminem

BAMF

LOL. You both are going to give me nightmares! *hides under her bed*

Do you really recommend that I begin it by specifically addressing Perigo? I will do it...but I am frightened. :laugh: Will they ban me if they don't like something I have to say?

Victor, if I play you backwards, will you say "flowers and rainbows"?

Kori, you know you wanna do it. You can make it a general address if you wish, just like you did here.

You know your totally curious to see what the constrast would be like. No, they won't ban you--but woud you care if they did? Don't be frightened...Angie and I are here for you. OL will always take you in. We are your family. We love you...now drink the Kool-aid.

Do it! Do it! Do it! :devil:

Edited by Victor Pross

Girl, don't be afraid, really. Nothing to be afraid about. If YOU want to and decide to, just post the question as you posed it here. I doubt they will bash you over the head if you phrased the question as you posed it here on OL. The headbashing will be directed at Eminem. But if you start putting personal stuff in the post that you listen to him or Marilyn Manson, etc., etc., trust me, then you will definitely be subjected to it as well. It would turn into a free for all. But if posted the question the way it is posed here, I honestly don't think they will bash you over the head for it. You are just asking a question for an Objectivist perspective as to whether or not they think he is a demon or not.

Yes, you are correct Solo has a bad rep not only here on OL but other sites as well. Okay, I so gotta go and workout. I wanted to leave here about 20 minutes ago but someone has been keeping me busy and thinking. Victor !!

Angie

Edited by CNA

You guys, I hope you know I was only being silly about being frightened. Of course I'm not! I LOVE stirring up shit, actually. :devil: Their forum is very confusing to me though, I feel like the posts are out of order or something and sometimes don't make sense to me. LOL.

That's what I love about this place. Y'all are friendly to a goofy 17 year old (and you won't kill me if I disagree with you!). It's a very calm, civilized environment. *drinks Kool-Aid* I will post on solo tomorrow...beware the wrath... :devil:

That's great, Kori! Don't forget to mention that you liked the Perigo caricature I did. Hee-hee

Kori, when I was your age, [shit, you know your getting older when you say 'when I was your age...'] I was a real bad-ass, believe me. I wasn't evil, just a bad-ass for all the right reasons as I believed. I have mellowed out over the years, believe it or not. Angie will mellow me out even more, I'm sure.

Edited by Victor Pross

That's great, Kori! Don't forget to mention that you liked the Perigo caricature I did. Hee-hee

Kori, when I was your age, [shit, you know your getting older when you say 'when I was your age...'] I was a real bad-ass, believe me. I wasn't evil, just a bad-ass for all the right reasons as I believed. I have mellowed out over the years, believe it or not. Angie will mellow me out even more, I'm sure.

Honey, I won't mellow you out that much. If anything, I'll put a lot of spunk and fire back into your step. I'll be the one lighting the fire up underneath your ass. Hey, don't rub it in as I said that earlier, when I was your age...OY, damn, I am getting older....well, I have much experience but still got the spunk of a teenager !!

I will always have the spunk. It makes me sad when people tell me that I'll change or, if I point out a behavior or something else that I think is idiotic, they say, "well, that's just how the world is." Well, not it's not!

me: "I won't have a job I hate when I grow up. I know I won't hate it like you do."

asshole: "well, that's just how it is."

Psssht...

By the way, Victor, what "bad-ass" things did you do? Was it just an attitude or were you out at all hours of the night egging houses and keying cars? LOL.

Edited by Kori

Yes! I'm glad you saw that skit. I thought it was hilarious! Bitchslap your way to a happier marriage.

Dude, don't worry about callin' me bitch. I call my friends names like that all the time, but they know I'm only kidding. :)

I anxiously await your response about your teen years. :devil:

I'm heading over to SOLO here in a minute to stir up shit.

EDIT: It has been done.

Edited by Kori

"Pure nihilistic masturbation. Shudder."

It's the same old song and dance with these people--the three chord pluck of their simple snivel. The song has never changed from the Orthodox types--Objectivist or not--right from the first days of Elvis Presley to the present. It'll get worse. I hope you have a thick skin, Kori, but it's good that you see this type of thing.

Victor

By the way, Victor, what "bad-ass" things did you do? Was it just an attitude or were you out at all hours of the night egging houses and keying cars? LOL.

Kori, I'm going to post an essay--or short bio--called...

Portrait of the caricaturist as a young punk: A rebel with a visual cause.

...that will answer your questions. It will eventually appear in ICONS AND IDOLS, but I will post it some time tonight. I look forward to your feed-back, I think you will enjoy it.

Kori, I'm going to post an essay--or short bio--called...

Portrait of the caricaturist as a young punk: A rebel with a visual cause.

...that will answer your questions. It will eventually appear in ICONS AND IDOLS, but I will post it some time tonight. I look forward to your feed-back, I think you will enjoy it.

And I look forward to the essay! Might not be able to get to reading it tonight, but definitely tomorrow. I really can't wait until Icons and Idols!

I don't know why those people think that "Pure nihilistic masturbation" is some kind of response. Pssht...What? No explanation?

hmmmm..... I'll bet you were a graffiti artist back in the day! You may have been a badass, old man, but young Ms. Kori is a BAMF!

Kat

That's RIGHT I'm a BAMF! I'm glad you knew what that stood for. :) You like Dane Cook?