Beck's History of Israel and America - and the recent flotilla mess

Here is Beck's nutshell history of the founding of Israel from the angle of the USA's role. And some information that is not widely discussed about the flotilla--especially the Americans involved.

btw - I really enjoyed it where he said many people in power around the world did not want Israel to be founded back in the early days because of... ta-daa... OIL!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

After show footage:

You can see it starting here, too.

Michael

Personally I couldn't care if Beck is a homespun, grassroots, comedian and entertainer.

He asks questions that few 'erudite' journalists do.

He thinks, is concerned with values, and demands the truth.

I don't know for certain, but would guess he's just as much opposed to a theocracy, as he is to big government.

I've known and met 'intellectuals' who are completely out of touch with reality, with not the most basic sense of right or wrong.

Give me a Beck, any day.

(Could we borrow him over here, please?)

Tony