Good people doing bad things...

Rich: Victor Pross destroyed himself on this site causing Michael K. countless hours of cleanup work. He's not welcome here. Angie is. You've got one hell of a nerve driving your truck into this thread and dropping a load of horse manure on it.

--Brant

Well, there we have it folks, Chapter and Verse. And speak for yourself, while I'm at it. Yeah, I know, I stopped the stripper party. Sorry, like I said. Next time I'll leave her to you guys. I promise!

Just fuck off. The party was over when you arrived. It's not what you stopped, it's what you started.

--Brant

Edited by Brant Gaede

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane has invented a new word: "alterior" as in "alterior motive." I like it. All we now need is a definition. Maybe when you put a new engine in your car it could be an "alterior engine"?

--Brant

Brant, good catch ;) As many times as I've used that spelling (outside of OL) no one has bothered to point that out. Now that I've learned something old (my new), the day is complete!

Usually, I'm meticulous about my spelling (context could be skewed) and I usually catch it just as I hit "post."

~ Shane

P.S. Still waiting to see who's attending our inaugural (Brant, I checked the spelling..ha!) Hillshire Farm Campfire Shindig...

Brant, good catch ;) As many times as I've used that spelling (outside of OL) no one has bothered to point that out. Now that I've learned something old (my new), the day is complete!

Usually, I'm meticulous about my spelling (context could be skewed) and I usually catch it just as I hit "post."

~ Shane

P.S. Still waiting to see who's attending our inaugural (Brant, I checked the spelling..ha!) Hillshire Farm Campfire Shindig...

Yep, same here!!!!!!!!! But always patient!!!! LOL Perhaps once I go threw the thread, I'll find something I'm sure since it seems there was a lot of whippings going on earlier. lol :)

Just fuck off. The party was over when you arrived. It's not what you stopped, it's what you started.

--Brante

Hangover? The old cures do better, but we work with what is around (no particular order):

3 Alleve

2 bottles of spring water

Alka Seltzer, or Alka Seltzer Plus, depending upon severity

Large bottle of V8

Xanax (If you have a girlfriend, hit her purse--better than 80 percent of them have it, and for good reason)

Couple hits of weed, if it is around

Rehyrdrate. Use greasy food if your stomach goes funk--watch Dirty Harry Movies, or something like that. No Fellini, under any conditions, other than perhaps, in this case "City of Women."

Sleep. I highly recommend stereo headphones and neural-beat technology. www.bwgen.com ; Noromaa has some nice sleep-reclaim-ation programs. I have found these useful, at times

Wait prepared for gastric complications--purge, and quickly! Some form of moist toilettes; you will appreciate this later when you wake up. I mean, it is always a good thing to wake up with a half-intact asshole--it makes breakfast go down easier, at least for a few minutes or so.

But now, let's move on to business.

wanted to say thank you sooo much EVERYONE who was and is supportive of me when all this went down lastnight and today. It's greatly greatly appreciated and means a lot to me more than you can possibly imagine!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I hope all those smilies won't send George into sensory overload!!!!!!!!!! LOL]

Ah, the Royal Wave<tm>, to her Adoring Public. The Queen Elizabeth Wave. Thank You To All My Fans: May You Masturbate Freely, Yea, More Powerfully, With Pants Down Around Yonder Ankles!

How do you have fans when all you do is talk about fucking, cocks, and equipment?

That was freakin' nuts: delivering a tutorial about cockrings. Send her some emails, if you haven't, already. You won't get laid.

Ain't it cool in a certain way, having your buttons pushed? "To each, according to their abilities." Rightio. In this case, involving virtual blowjobs. Let's just say the bottom line on Kimberly-Clark just went up a few points (Kleenex).

In any case, if you are down to answering something close to acknowledging what amounts to Internet fan letters from a bunch of guys that will do anything to have VIRTUAL FEMALE ATTENTION--that's kind of fucked-up, if you think about it. She kind of reminds me of when they tried to pay Judy Garland to record her feelings. Ever hear that?

"Thanks To All My Fans."

Shit: There's no crying in baseball.

But, on the other hand, if all the troops are satisfied, and a new campfire is being built, far being from me to interfere with the Basic Instinct To Treat Women Like Liver. Apparently, she likes it. Most of you like it. It looks somber, dauntingly-sad: that you Men have, in fact, become some kind of Not-Men-Things; so much so that you exhibit some wild craving for Female Attention, and anywhere you can get it. Damn. it appears even self-monkeyflogging has not been able to satisfy.

And there is the goodness of it. She will satisfy your needs, quite nicely. It is a perfect fit.

Just get a meeting, get a few good cameras, and make some money.

rde

Edited by Rich Engle

That was freakin' nuts: delivering a tutorial about cockrings. Send her some emails, if you haven't, already. You won't get laid.

Given your self-assured knowledge of this subject, at some point in time you obviously sent emails to CNA and still didn't get laid.

At least we now know why you have a pole up your butt about CNA. Can't take rejection, eh?

It would still be better if you kept your sexual insecurities to yourself instead of splattering them about in disjointed and rambling posts.

Meanwhile, try to get over your obsession with CNA. There are other fish in the sea, as they say.

Ghs

Given your self-assured knowledge of this subject, at some point in time you obviously sent emails to CNA and still didn't get laid.

At least we now know why you have a pole up your butt about CNA. Can't take rejection, eh?

It would still be better if you kept your sexual insecurities to yourself instead of splattering them about in disjointed and rambling posts.

Meanwhile, try to get over your obsession with CNA. There are other fish in the sea, as they say.

Ghs

See? That is self-assured knowledge, in a, er, nutshell. Assumptions are real bitches, George. So, shall we go at it O-style?

Point 1.: No. We never went after each other. Actually, we spoke on the phone a few times and commiserated during our respective life-situations.

Point 2: It would be difficult to consider rejection when you are in a massive relationship with someone else that, well, kind of makes CNA look minimal. There are only a few things worse than a fetish-based Court Reportress packing a head full of bad wires. I like how she has no time for this, and justifies it via her typing speed. Ah, quantity over quality--and, not that it is a pissing contest (but, she might be into that), I run about 140-200wpm, not that it matters--I always found it a matter of rhythm-keeping. That, in between me and my woman fucking the living heck out of each other, which we basically do as a practice, while trying to keep the daily work alive. It's a hard line, but hey, that's from where the energy flows, no? You should come over sometime if you ever visit Florida, like so many do. Just keep your hands off her boobies. But I'll give you a room, with it's own shower, and everything.

I expected more out of all of you bastards. All you needed was a fetish-based harpy to pull the string in front of your cat, and you went for it. Oh, the dire lack of Female Company. Well, if that is your problem, you are all fucked up in the first place. It might explain the Kleenexes, or repression, or who knows what. Either way, I wouldn't take any of you into a biker bar, because you'd collapse as soon as you smelled pussy; we'd argue about the tip.

r

Point 1.: No. We never went after each other. Actually, we spoke on the phone a few times and commiserated during our respective life-situations.

I see. No doubt you were interested in tips on how to improve your typing skills.

I expected more out of all of you bastards. All you needed was a fetish-based harpy to pull the string in front of your cat....

It worked with you.

You have returned from brink of perdition, and I'm sure I speak for all of the poor bastards on OL when I offer my profound thanks for warning us against the perils of associating with our very own Jezebel.

Perhaps we could join forces, convince some eunuchs to throw this Jezebel out a widow, leave her corpse to be devoured by dogs, and then destroy the Temples of Baal that have polluted OL.

Ghs

Rich, you're violating posting guidelines. This isn't the old Atlantis and I don't appreciate being called a bastard or being gratuitously insulted because you have old issues which I couldn't care less about. I can't stand victims who can't get over it by a matter of choice.

--Brant

Brant,

Actually, it was a generalized term, more of a literal device. They call that using plurals. I mean, if I were have to addressed you by name, and then equated it to something like, maybe "swinef***er," that would be a different matter.

Even if I did something like that (you know, call you or someone else a sad, chronic masturbator), it might still remain within guidelines, depending on the context. Occasionally, I feal mean-spirited and use a bit too much spice, but generally I stick to humor, at least around this part of the galaxy.

In the meantime, I once again highly-recommend the hangover cure I shared with you. Even if you cut out half the ingredients or better, it still does a pretty fine job.

The other thing about that was once a person is told to "Fuck Off," that tends to relax standards.

Best Regards,

rde

Just curious: Why does this bother you at all? To each his/her own. Lighten up a bit. This is the humor section, and values are subjective anyway. :)

See? That is self-assured knowledge, in a, er, nutshell. Assumptions are real bitches, George. So, shall we go at it O-style?

Point 2: It would be difficult to consider rejection when you are in a massive relationship with someone else that, well, kind of makes CNA look minimal. There are only a few things worse than a fetish-based Court Reportress packing a head full of bad wires. I like how she has no time for this, and justifies it via her typing speed. Ah, quantity over quality--and, not that it is a pissing contest (but, she might be into that), I run about 140-200wpm, not that it matters--I always found it a matter of rhythm-keeping. That, in between me and my woman fucking the living heck out of each other, which we basically do as a practice, while trying to keep the daily work alive. It's a hard line, but hey, that's from where the energy flows, no? You should come over sometime if you ever visit Florida, like so many do. Just keep your hands off her boobies. But I'll give you a room, with it's own shower, and everything.

I expected more out of all of you bastards. All you needed was a fetish-based harpy to pull the string in front of your cat, and you went for it. Oh, the dire lack of Female Company. Well, if that is your problem, you are all fucked up in the first place. It might explain the Kleenexes, or repression, or who knows what. Either way, I wouldn't take any of you into a biker bar, because you'd collapse as soon as you smelled pussy; we'd argue about the tip.

r

Nothing of Rand's rational Objectivist universe can be felt here, where e. g. Dagny Taggart could switch without problems from D'Anconia to Rearden and then to Galt, with the rational ex-lovers giving their friendly okay.

Somehow, Objectivism just doesn't seem to work in real life.

I had sat back relaxedly, expecting to finally read a convincing Objectivist demonstration on this thread of how a rational Objectivist man handles this stuff rationally. But so far, it has only been the usual cocktail of unbridled emotions taking over. I'm disappointed. Not a smidgen of John Galt's spirit can be felt, and that would have been such a good opportunity to show how reason can triumph over all else.

It is of course possible that this rational Objectivist man simply doesn't exist. That this creature has never been more than a figment of Rand's imagination, a local resident in the mind of his inventor, so to speak.

Rich Engle: So, shall we go at it O-style?

Rich: If that was "O-Style" what you wrote, do you really think you sound convicinving?

For where is the rationality? You are every bit as sexually explicit (even more) as CNA whom you criticize for exactly that. So this is a classic case of projection on your part.

Edited by Xray

Brant,

Actually, it was a generalized term, more of a literal device. They call that using plurals. I mean, if I were have to addressed you by name, and then equated it to something like, maybe "swinef***er," that would be a different matter.

Even if I did something like that (you know, call you or someone else a sad, chronic masturbator), it might still remain within guidelines, depending on the context. Occasionally, I feal mean-spirited and use a bit too much spice, but generally I stick to humor, at least around this part of the galaxy.

In the meantime, I once again highly-recommend the hangover cure I shared with you. Even if you cut out half the ingredients or better, it still does a pretty fine job.

The other thing about that was once a person is told to "Fuck Off," that tends to relax standards.

Best Regards,

rde

"You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

Adrian Cronauer (Robin Williams) in "Good Morning, Vietnam."

Ghs

Robin Williams. Well, if you are slinging quotes there, "The Fisher King" is good. I like where he is in the meat locker, talking about smoking. (Paraphrase) "Find out which one you are, and be that."

I'm still trying to figure out Agie's "rancid" quote. I think that if she would spend more time not doing typos, things would be better. Slowing down would be good. Either way, it compromises her accuracy levels, despite her bragging about being a court reporter. I guess that means us miserable bastards should, on top of everything else, be willing to take high-speed errors, despite promises.

And to clarify the whole "posting guidelines" thing, allow me to be clearer, in terms of decisions, legalities.

For one thing, it comes down to the site owner, MSK. So far he has done nothing. I think he probably is waiting for it to take care of itself, but with a watchful eye.

Anyway, here's the thing: Brant's questioning of it misses the fact, really. If I refer to "sick bastards," and such, it means that I am making a general comment on male behavior. That would include myself, just not this time. So, it is kind of hard to reduce a simple thing like calling someone a pigfucker to an offense, because I am addressing all you pigfuckers, in general, of which I am one. I just happen to not pull the pants down around the ankles. I guess that is because I am with a great woman, and I get blowjobs anytime I wish. I just had 5 in the last two days. Ain't that fun?

More Kleenex, more cockring tutorials. Ask her about anal. She will give yo a fine diatribe.

rde

Robin Williams. Well, if you are slinging quotes there, "The Fisher King" is good. I like where he is in the meat locker, talking about smoking. (Paraphrase) "Find out which one you are, and be that."

That's from Dead Again, how about getting something right for a change?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xi91oUXy70&feature=related

3.5 minutes in, if you're impatient.

Edited by Ninth Doctor

I'm still trying to figure out Agie's "rancid" quote. I think that if she would spend more time not doing typos, things would be better. Slowing down would be good.

Agie? I assume you mean Angie. Maybe you should slow down so things will be better.

Ghs

I'm still trying to figure out Agie's "rancid" quote. I think that if she would spend more time not doing typos, things would be better. Slowing down would be good.

Agie? I assume you mean Angie. Maybe you should slow down so things will be better.

Ghs

Better yet, take a break, man. Sometime between 03 May 2010 - 09:17 PM and 04 May 2010 - 02:25 AM something snapped, and you've been an unbearable prick since. Heal thyself, otherwise:

Edited by Ninth Doctor

It has been some time since I have posted here, so, yes, I am doing so now because my friend Angie alerted me to the strange turn the conversation here took. Such things happen with surprising frequency on Objectivist Forums, but then many people come to these forums who do not think themselves to be Objectivists, but they like intelligent conversation, and some come who are essentially cultists.

I have had many conversations here in the long-distant past with Rich and he did not then present himself as an Objectivist, but he was generally a fairly rational guy and he had an interesting individual perspective on many things. I liked him. Having read through the series of conversations above from Angie's posting on cock rings, I found Rich acting in ways I never would have imagined he would. He used to behave as something of a gentleman.

I have known Angie for four or five years or maybe more, given the rate at which time flies. For years, we have carried on an e-mail correspondence. This began from my perspective because over a period of time, I realized that though Angie is not a polished writer and her thoughts can make their appearance as quite a jumble, she sees many things with an usual perceptiveness. Besides this, I do appreciate spirited, beautiful women, who are not afraid to think about and enjoy their sexuality. Human sexuality is a fascinating subjects for me and Angie knows more about sexual techniques than I do. I appreciate that knowledge and it has no negative connotations for me if someone else is interested in this subject. There are both life-positive and life-negative aspects to sexual banter, but with Angie it has always been positive for me.

Angie is in high demand for her court reporter skills, so she is productively employed. She must be, because she has great expenses related to the special educational needs of her son. He is very fortunate in having a mother who is so greatly committed to her son and who loves him so much. Angie is also a photographer. Due to events related to problems with her son's schooling, she has not been able to devote much time to her photography lately. But, I have seen a couple hundred absolutely fantastic photos she has taken that demonstrate that she has a great eye for it, she is painstaking, and she has worked hard to develop good technique. Many professional photographers have either expressed surprise that she is an amateur photographer or have told her she should make it her living. Perhaps she should from the standpoint of realizing her fullest potential, but she cannot take the time to develop a photography business given her determination to care for her son.

Angie is uniquely Angie. She has some rough edges, but she is a large diamond nonetheless. She also has a heart of gold. All and all, I have come to treasure our friendship. I can understand that some people may take some time to understand her well enough to appreciate her. I can understand that for some she may not be their particular cup of tea. But, for someone to actually dislike Angie implies a mind so foreign to my own, that I cannot understand that.

Of course, we develop our own character from uniquely different DNA, biochemistries, life experiences, and endless choices. I cannot imagine how Rich came to the conclusions he came to above. From his comments above, I do not see any possibility that he can enlighten me on that, at least in his recent state-of-mind.

Dead Again. Hey, I don't misquote that often. And Robin Williams is generic enough that it doesn't really matter, but thanks for making sure my Windsor Knot was just perfect.

It's bad enough that nervousness or whatever started a spelling argument. "a," where "u" should have been employed, as I recall.

It was a good movie moment. More important, did you see why I attempted to quote it? But ain't that the O-nature...pick pick pick. I think a good way of killing off all anal O-ists would be to start suggesting that they do more and more eybrow and face grooming. Eventually, they will pick themselves to death in front of the mirror. You want narcissism? Easily done.

Charles,

Many thanks for your post.

It's a shame that your comments were even necessary. I've been an active poster on Objectivist- related websites for over 13 years. During that time, I've seen some highly-charged flamewars, and I've participated in more than a few of them myself. But never have I seen the kind of vicious personal attack that Rich launched against Angie. It baffles me why this ever happened.

Ghs

It was a good movie moment. More important, did you see why I attempted to quote it? But ain't that the O-nature...pick pick pick. I think a good way of killing off all anal O-ists would be to start suggesting that they do more and more eybrow and face grooming. Eventually, they will pick themselves to death in front of the mirror. You want narcissism? Easily done.

Are you really so dense that you don't understand why some people jumped on your inaccuracies and typos? You started the ball rolling by harping on Angie for the same thing.

If you are going to play the anal-retentive game with another poster, then you had better be damned sure that your own posts are free of the selfsame mistakes.

Ghs

Wow, Charles. Angie came to you. She had to seek out help.

According to Angie herself, she didn't need help; she indicated she was able to hold her own and it was all fun and games. Does she need help with affirmation? Big question!

I guess a blow-job is out of the question, but keep on keepin' on. Masturbate, quietly. Clean up well, discretely.

Doing things I have never done before? Um, yes. That is called evolution (open space for making stupid Darwin yuk-yuk jokes).

I'm thinking you probably were a member of several fan clubs, most of them featuring charismatic lead singers.

She alludes to her own sexual habits in a way that shows that is pretty much all she has to offer. She loves to get the men goin', and that is DANGEROUS. At least to all you dedicated virtual masturbators.

I guess there is no such thing as negative attention, in Angie-world. Any form will do. Her adoring "fans," and all.

Her lack of production is perplexing: she takes nature photos and puts them on Flickr, I guess. Ah, the intricacies of hitting a digital camera button. This then, is her Art<tm>.

And so it comes down to dick jokes. And all you sick bastards (there, I did it again), wait, all US sick bastards await the next gush that she promises to come from her vagina.

But my words are "rancid," as she says. Ponderous, coming from someone that, off-the-rip, can't do much more than offer a tutorial about how cockrings work. Here, I'll make it simple for you guys: they go under the balls.

She can't think her way out of a pay-toilet. She would rather write some screed on a piece of toilet paper and pass her demands to the guy in the next booth. I'm thinking she comes into restrooms packing her own roll of paper, with lots of smiley-faces on them.

I think that thing has teeth in it. Let's just say even if you have an EZPass, expect lacerations.

While I have a few enemies, I still can't muster the malevolence to wish such a thing on any man.

Cleanup is a bitch, ain't it?

Recommendation to all of you horny guys: Languish on the back covers of old detective magazines--they had breast pumps on there, and stuff.

rde

According to Angie herself, she didn't need help; she indicated she was able to hold her own and it was all fun and games. Does she need help with affirmation? Big question!

I guess a blow-job is out of the question, but keep on keepin' on. Masturbate, quietly. Clean up well, discretely.

Doing things I have never done before? Um, yes. That is called evolution (open space for making stupid Darwin yuk-yuk jokes).

I'm thinking you probably were a member of several fan clubs, most of them featuring charismatic lead singers.

She alludes to her own sexual habits in a way that shows that is pretty much all she has to offer. She loves to get the men goin', and that is DANGEROUS. At least to all you dedicated virtual masturbators.

I guess there is no such thing as negative attention, in Angie-world. Any form will do. Her adoring "fans," and all.

Her lack of production is perplexing: she takes nature photos and puts them on Flickr, I guess. Ah, the intricacies of hitting a digital camera button. This then, is her Art<tm>.

And so it comes down to dick jokes. And all you sick bastards (there, I did it again), wait, all US sick bastards await the next gush that she promises to come from her vagina.

But my words are "rancid," as she says. Ponderous, coming from someone that, off-the-rip, can't do much more than offer a tutorial about how cockrings work. Here, I'll make it simple for you guys: they go under the balls.

She can't think her way out of a pay-toilet. She would rather write some screed on a piece of toilet paper and pass her demands to the guy in the next booth. I'm thinking she comes into restrooms packing her own roll of paper, with lots of smiley-faces on them.

I think that thing has teeth in it. Let's just say even if you have an EZPass, expect lacerations.

While I have a few enemies, I still can't muster the malevolence to wish such a thing on any man.

Cleanup is a bitch, ain't it?

Recommendation to all of you horny guys: Languish on the back covers of old detective magazines--they had breast pumps on there, and stuff.

rde

Okay, you don't like Angie. You've repeated this in a hundred crude and misogynistic ways. We got it. So give it a fucking rest.

Ghs

Since I have already posted my last post, I'm going to say this one time and I'm done with your parasitic ass. In fact, you're not a parasite. You're the excrement that comes from its asshole. Are you truly that much of an idiot? Is there anything at all floating around in that head of yours? The amount of shit you have flung my way and it's all been ONE SIDED. I could sit here and talk until I am blue in the face and you would continue to slam lie after lie after lie as is apparent in this thread. I didn't ask Charles to post for me. I told him to check out the bullshit that was going on at OL and I knew he'd be upset because of your bullshit and he would post. Charles knows me better than you ever will. He is a MAN I hold in very very high regard and admire GREATLY. The amount of lies you have posted on this thread is pitiful and then you're trying so hard to pass them off as the TRUTH. Wow. So thank you, Charles, for the post, honey!!!!!

This whole thread has turned into one huge vacuous state of your self-destruction and attempt to destroy me in any possible way you can and bringing everyone else down as well. Same shit over and over and over and over....it's like being stuck in a fucking vacuum. This truly so does remind me why I stay anonymous on the internet is because of pyschos like you and Victor. It's funny now because you posted shit on that thread and attempting to blame me and tell me that what I was perceiving then was soooo subjective as to the abuse flung towards me from Victor. But you just reinforced it here. Not so subjective now, is it? LMAO

You will continue to post all the bullshit you want and attempt to pass off your lies as the TRUTH when you know damn well it's not. It's not so one sided now in the least bit. I see that you are even more angrier now because you know what Charles posted is the TRUTH and I take JOY in this. LMAO But you'll continue to persist and continue to spiral out of control and your anger, jealousy, hatred will eat you alive. You have two choices: Life or death? You obviously continue to choose DEATH. You can make it work for you or against you and you consitently choose the latter.

This thread is DEAD to me. It's been utterly destroyed by a man that Rand writes about and that is a human being that is the epitome of EVIL. What is even more disturbing in all of this is that you are taking JOY and HAPPINESS in destroying someone, in destroying others. You get off on watching people suffer. You enjoy pissing them off. This is a side of you I have never seen before and it is truly sad. It's a side I saw in Victor. Obviously misery loves company and you two make the perfect match.

Good riddance!!!!!!!