Animals' Right to Privacy

sbeaulieu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSK, I think its about time to move Rich’s continuing contributions to the garbage pile. And speaking of, you titled the split-off thread “Good People doing bad things…”. Not to go all Phil on you, but “People” is plural, and only one person behaved badly. What’s it going to take to get this guy to leave the rest of us alone with our cockrings, figging, paunchy men in thongs doing pole dances, dogs humping cats (I already picture Herbert rolling in the hay with Jengo), in short, all the things we visit this thread for?

MSK, I think its about time to move Rich’s continuing contributions to the garbage pile. And speaking of, you titled the split-off thread “Good People doing bad things…”. Not to go all Phil on you, but “People” is plural, and only one person behaved badly. What’s it going to take to get this guy to leave the rest of us alone with our cockrings, figging, paunchy men in thongs doing pole dances, dogs humping cats (I already picture Herbert rolling in the hay with Jengo), in short, all the things we visit this thread for?

MSK has praised Rich's writing skills, and Rich obviously sees himself as a humorist of sorts. But Rich's humor on this thread is something we would expect to hear at a drunken frat party or in a high school locker room.

Rich obviously has some serious issues with Angie; indeed, he seems obsessed with her to the point where any writing skills he may have go out the window. It's the latter that I find offensive. Why any self-respecting writer would post such an unending stream of juvenile crap is beyond me. I could write better stuff when I was in the seventh grade, and so could most people on this list.

Ghs