Animals' Right to Privacy

sbeaulieu

I had never thought Rich was a narcissist.

--Brant

I used to be, before my intellectual hair fell out

Is that a typo above, where perchance you meant "before my intellectual heir fell out?"

Bill P

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a typo above, where perchance you meant "before my intellectual heir fell out?"

Bill P

The only way you'll know more is if he says and I don't think he can really guarantee that he remembers. But whatever he said he meant, that's what it was. I'm sure. Well, no...but...yeah just do what he says, maybe?

rde

If you experience dementia spells lasting for longer than four decades, congratulations.

If I wanted to be evil, I would say I think it's kinda cute how Angie flirts with George and vice-versa.

You are already Evil<tm>. I know at least two or three people that have told me that. It's fun, trust me.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." --Mark Twain

But hey, if that's what gets the coot turned on, who are we to question? And that goes for George, too. Life is hard (hopefully not for longer than four hours) and short (in some cases, not mine).

rde

Dangerously close to starting up Lolita jokes: Don't Stand So Close to Me.

Edited by Rich Engle

Click the link, if you dare:

The smuggled-out post-operative shots of Perigo. I was hoping they were just a rumor.

rde

Doctor, my eyes.

That's a bridge too far. Too far and too much.

--Brant

I know. I know, my fellow fallen comrade-in-arms.

I mean, look: we've both been going at this for years, and our relations have been, on the whole, almost cordial. But this is the kind of thing that takes the very best out of a man. I feel strangely...violated. I think all there is left is to work some kind of powerful denial; compartmentalize it. Either way, all things aside, I feel your pain, because it is, in fact, my own.

After a time, I believe we should simply never speak of it again.

rde

Roll It In Flour, Look For The Wet Spot

Edited by Rich Engle

If I wanted to be evil, I would say I think it's kinda cute how Angie flirts with George and vice-versa.

But I don't want to be evil, so I won't say it.

:)

Michael

I think it's kinda cute as well. Bloomington is full of elderly, church-going ladies, but flirting with them somehow doesn't quite cut it. And I'm not enthusiastic about going to church together on a first date. <_<

Ghs

Michael

I think it's kinda cute as well. Bloomington is full of elderly, church-going ladies, but flirting with them somehow doesn't quite cut it. And I'm not enthusiastic about going to church together on a first date. <_<

Ghs

afraid the roof will fall in?? <_<

That's a bridge too far. Too far and too much.

--Brant

I know. I know, my fellow fallen comrade-in-arms.

I mean, look: we've both been going at this for years, and our relations have been, on the whole, almost cordial. But this is the kind of thing that takes the very best out of a man. I feel strangely...violated. I think all there is left is to work some kind of powerful denial; compartmentalize it. Either way, all things aside, I feel your pain, because it is, in fact, my own.

After a time, I believe we should simply never speak of it again.

rde

Roll It In Flour, Look For The Wet Spot

Rich, I made a long elaborate post in reply to this, but the cyberspace ate it. I'm not going to redo it. I'll just say you've got unresolved anger issues and I'm willing to say too "our relations" are "on the whole, almost cordial", still.

--Brant

Edited by Brant Gaede

Michael

Ghs

heheheh, I think it's kinda cute too and I like it a lot!!! It's a WHOLE LOTTA fun!!! There's nothing like being pursued!!!! by elderly church-going ladies!!! Watch out!!! It's funny because men get all wild and crazy in strip clubs. Get women in there and wow, look out, a lot worse than men are!!! So George, when are you going to strip down for all the ladies?!?!?!!!!! We're ALL patiently waiting and biting our bottom lip in anticipation!!!!! hehehehehe!!!!!

Angie,

My mind's eye just got a searing image of George in a thong, cowboy boots, a lasso, and a pole in church on stage. :blink:

While the ladies will surely swoon, I hope I don't see that the next time I visit a dancing establishment...haha!

And George, if you pull that off....you are the MAN!

~ Shane

Angie,

My mind's eye just got a searing image of George in a thong, cowboy boots, a lasso, and a pole in church on stage. :blink:

While the ladies will surely swoon, I hope I don't see that the next time I visit a dancing establishment...haha!

And George, if you pull that off....you are the MAN!

~ Shane

Oh, my, No THONG please. Cowboy boots have got to go. Lasso could be very very interesting in quite a number of ways!!!!!! Those Thongs will scare most any woman away...at least it does me. LOL George knows I am just playing with him and screwing around. I think he would be able to pull it off just fine!!!!!!

OMG, speaking of thong speedo deal. Wow, laughing so hard my tummy hurts!!! It just brought back a memory when me and some friends were in Palm Springs. Wow. I kept thinking to myself, "Don't look down, don't look down" and trying so hard not to laugh. My g/f scattered and hid behind a tree and was all stressed out looking and laughing with a sympathetic look on her face of, "Oh, my God, poor Angie." He approached me because we were drinking by the pool and I got singled out. FUCK, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!! LMAO I'll never forget that, EVER.

I'm sure George will be just FINE!!!!!!!!

This might help, otherwise get your brain to a burn unit pronto. This doesn't have to be a fatal injury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwFwmicbUc

This might help, otherwise get your brain to a burn unit pronto. This doesn't have to be a fatal injury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwFwmicbUc

LMAO, that was great, Ninth!!!! It's far from what's in my mind from a "girlie" perspective and erotica. It's quite interesting how the objectification of women is looked at so differently as compared to when it comes to women objectifying men. Always different perspectives!!!!!! What I have envisioned in my head is definitely oh so different!!!!!!!!! George is a handsome guy. Age is just a number. He is a GREAT man and that just enhances it all that much more!!!!! He is fun to flirt with as well as a number of others on this thread here as well. It's all very playful, a lot of fun!!!!!!

I wanted to post this real quick before leaving, running seriously late for my party this weekend. It all depends on where you're coming from. I guess George perhaps may be somewhat happy that he's been objectified by all the church chicks and others as well. ;) LMAO

Sophia Loren -- 75

Edited by CNA

The only thing important before going off on a weekend like that is making sure every last brain cell in your head is drained. OMG, she he is LOOKING at OMG LOL hee hee hee run run, my thong is binding rolleyes.gif

OMG George, have you ever felt FUNNY DOWN THERE? OMG!!! tee-hee (LOL right now). My boobies itch tee-hee I think I am getting some weird cooties OMG ROFL. I need to get some vinegar OMG OW OW OW OW.

The only thing important before going off on a weekend like that

There you go again, at best clueless as to when and where you're not welcome. I'll add my voice to Penn's:

rolleyes.gif Oh, no! You've got me via Penn/Teller! Don't worry, OMG LOFLA.

I want to talk to you about dick harnesses. They are fun! A lot of times, it keeps me from firing up the Bunsen Burner LOL rolleyes.gif

Sometimes, I examine my own cootch. ROFL! Did you guys know that masturbation is FUN rolleyes.gif ?

Allow me to demonstrate using crude devices anyone can find at a common junkyard. The aerial

Whoosh, whack (now that's checkin' yer dipstick, Jimmy) LOL!!!!

Last week I used a plastic spoon to scoop out my YEAST INFECTION! Yay! LOL!

S h ut the..fk...up, erp. erp...whacka, erp, erp...

Next Week: Lubricants, and why 30 weight rules.

rde

Why did he go through that trouble to post a dumbass soundbite?

There's better to be had.

A hard-to-master-style of writing: I recommend a basic brain-scrape, boys.

Edited by Rich Engle

The only thing important before going off on a weekend like that

There you go again, at best clueless as to when and where you're not welcome. I'll add my voice to Penn's:

ROFLPWN'd!

~ Shane

ROFLPWN'd!

Now that she's disabled your language facility, she can start up with what, boobie jokes?

rde

Now I know why breast amputation ain't that bad of an idea, after all.

ROFLPWN'd!

Now that she's disabled your language facility, she can start up with what, boobie jokes?

rde

Now I know why breast amputation ain't that bad of an idea, after all.

This coming from the guy that used leet speak before I did on this thread. There's always "that guy" that comes in and tries to pull the house of cards down. Won't happen here because you can't find the right card.

~ Shane