Animals' Right to Privacy

sbeaulieu

Well, that one should make the site hits go up. Among other things. And here I was anguishing over whether or not I should publish my latest erotic short story over on Creative Writing. Silly me.

The post by CNA will be difficult to top, that's for sure. Is anyone going to ask how she knows all this stuff? Maybe I just did.

Ghs

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man may wear a cock ring because he has erectile dysfunction (ED), erectile hyperfunction, or otherwise wants to prolong erection because he likes the particular sensation of tightness and extreme engorgement that wearing one provides. It can be worn as a sex toy, as genital jewelry, or simply for the appearance. When used for ED, a vacuum pump is used to produce an erection in spite of vascular or nerve damage, and the ring slid off the pump's cylinder onto the base of the penis to maintain the erection.

Some men enjoy using cock rings for masturbation, as wearing of this sex toy contributes to better erection and delays orgasm, thus it intensifies orgasmic sensations. Also vibrating cock rings deliver a great range of very pleasurable vibrations that enhance enjoyment.

You left out the sentence that included:

"...can result in severe and permanent damage, including penile gangrene that can result in the destruction and possible amputation of the penis."

Unfortunately, can't find a decent pic of one with the exception of this pic:

Anyone who clicks on the link you provided will see a couple "indecent" pics, so don't worry.

"...can result in severe and permanent damage, including penile gangrene that can result in the destruction and possible amputation of the penis."

Yeah, well...they ain't fer sissies. I have no idea how people manage to get in trouble with those things. I mean, the freaks that use the ones with padlocks and then lose the key, maybe. But hey, that's why God invented bolt cutters, right?

rde

That should cool the boys down a bit.

A man may wear a cock ring because he has erectile dysfunction (ED), erectile hyperfunction, or otherwise wants to prolong erection because he likes the particular sensation of tightness and extreme engorgement that wearing one provides. It can be worn as a sex toy, as genital jewelry, or simply for the appearance. When used for ED, a vacuum pump is used to produce an erection in spite of vascular or nerve damage, and the ring slid off the pump's cylinder onto the base of the penis to maintain the erection.

Some men enjoy using cock rings for masturbation, as wearing of this sex toy contributes to better erection and delays orgasm, thus it intensifies orgasmic sensations. Also vibrating cock rings deliver a great range of very pleasurable vibrations that enhance enjoyment.

You left out the sentence that included:

Unfortunately, can't find a decent pic of one with the exception of this pic:

Anyone who clicks on the link you provided will see a couple "indecent" pics, so don't worry.

That's why you make sure they're not too tight and you don't wear them for extended periods of time. George asked how do I know all this: I'll put it this way and an experience with a partner, a Cock Ring can be used for as long as 1.5 hours without any problems. BUT have had another experience where it was worn longer and he did complain of a bit of pain in taking it off. If it won't come off, use baby oil and it will and should slide right off.

Yes, Rich, it's not for the faint of heart as some aspects of BDSM is or all depending on who the person is. BUT I am talking from experience, in order to get to that point of what Ninth quoted, it would have to be worn for a very very very long time and then of course you're going to have problems. But if the faint of heart can't handle the very idea of it, just use your hand in the same manner and it will do a similar "job" Not as efficient but still the same effect.

I would imagine most guys but may be wrong who are reading this would probably have difficulties going for 1.5 or more hours straight so no need to worry about it too much perhaps. If it was that dangerous, they probably would have been banned. But here they are and reality is they are very popular. Any sex shop you walk into, they will be there. Wal-mart even sells them now.

So enjoy if you so choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I definitely choose for my man to wear one for very obvious reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would imagine most guys but may be wrong who are reading this would probably have difficulties going for 1.5 or more hours straight so no need to worry about it too much perhaps.

After about 2 dozen fresh shucked oysters 1.5 hours is just 1st shift. There’ll be a 2nd and 3rd at the least.

I’m looking to win this “most shocking link” contest, so here’s my championship entry:

http://www.figging.com/

Angie, I’ll try the ring if you try…that!

I definitely choose for my man to wear one for very obvious reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it just makes him a little bigger and he lasts longer, right? Is that the only upside for you? 'Cos you could just get yourself a bigger man with more...you know...self control and stamina. Is there something more to it, like does it make him bend just so?

thHumpy2.gif

Edited by Ninth Doctor

I would imagine most guys but may be wrong who are reading this would probably have difficulties going for 1.5 or more hours straight so no need to worry about it too much perhaps.

After about 2 dozen fresh shucked oysters 1.5 hours is just 1st shift. There’ll be a 2nd and 3rd at the least.

I’m looking to win this “most shocking link” contest, so here’s my championship entry:

http://www.figging.com/

Angie, I’ll try the ring if you try…that!

I definitely choose for my man to wear one for very obvious reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, well, Ninth, you won't be trying the ring any time soon but that's unfortunate for you. Hell, try the hand, you just might like it A LOT. :o:lol::D

But it just makes him a little bigger and he lasts longer, right? Is that's the only upside for you? 'Cos you could just get yourself a bigger man with more...you know...self control and stamina. Is there something more to it, like does it make him bend just so?

thHumpy2.gif

Re-read the links and what he gets from it as well. If he gets off and enjoys it, I recieve pleasure from that alone, aside from the MANY other benefits to it. It's not all about sex and his having a big dick and that's my only reason for going out with him. If I find a good man that does not have the biggest dick walking around, I'm sure in the hell not going to throw him out of my life or my bed. He's my baby and there's a reason I have chosen him to be my significant other. He is my man and I want him to experience something that he may never have experienced before. I want to celebrate my life with him as he will with mine. And if I can bring him to heights of ecstasy he has never experienced before, I will if he allows me and chooses.

In my case and my partners, it's not worn for self control and stamina. It is used to enhance orgasm, HIS and MINE and to achieve that earth-shattering-head-pounding-completely-limp-body orgasm afterwards. As for self control and stamina, not many problems here in the boyfriends I have had as there are also other techniques that can be used to help with self control and his going for longer periods of time; such as, his having a very strong PC muscle and his ability to become multi-orgasmic in one session and after his cumming time and time again still being able to continue with a hard erection. A woman having a strong PC muscle also enhances the sexual experience for her as well and obtaining easier that ever elusive g-spot orgasm that so many women seem to have difficulties with or those that believe the g-spot doesn't exist.

I'm sure you don't want to get into a sex debate with me and it seems I may have hit a nerve with you for some reason. I'm not here to one up you as you seem to be wanting to do. I have no desire to play this game as it is a major turn off and very off putting.

If you are so inclined, read some of my past postings here on OL. You may find them of interest, having an extensive understanding of human anatomy will do WONDERS in the realm of human sexuality.

I'm sure you don't want to get into a sex debate with me and it seems I may have hit a nerve with you for some reason. I'm not here to one up you as you seem to be wanting to do. I have no desire to play this game as it is a major turn off and very off putting.

Nope, no nerves hit, it just got to be ripe for some over the top banter. One upping, yes, that describes it pretty well. Sorry if I knocked you off on your putting game a bit. So are we talking golf now?

I approve this thread :)

I tried buying a ring one time...cost me ten bucks, and it snapped trying to get it around. I was pissed! So I use an alternative that the wife absolutely loves. I use a hair band. If my wife sees me without one, she asks me to put it on. It's the bomb!

~ Shane

Nope, no nerves hit, it just got to be ripe for some over the top banter. One upping, yes, that describes it pretty well. Sorry if I knocked you off on your putting game a bit. So are we talking golf now?

Your posts leading up to the last one I picked up a nerve struck some place but anyway. That post I put up about the cock ring was being playful and screwing around to some degree. BUT as I stated in that post as I had made clear in the first paragraph of "Aside from....", it was put up as an option for a guy and to expand his knowledge of other possibilities that can be afforded to him, if he wasn't already aware of them.

I'm not here for a shock value contest because trust me you don't want to go there either as there are a few here that could attest to this. This thread has turned into an innocent playful game of "screwing" with each other. I'm having fun with it as well as others.

As for knocking me off my game and off "putting," hardly but I'm sure there are many "stimulating" possibilities in a game of golf; such as, gripping the rock hard shaft of a.....LOL

I approve this thread :)

I tried buying a ring one time...cost me ten bucks, and it snapped trying to get it around. I was pissed! So I use an alternative that the wife absolutely loves. I use a hair band. If my wife sees me without one, she asks me to put it on. It's the bomb!

~ Shane

Well, at least I got some type of a resounding WOOOHOOO, IT'S DA BOMB!!!!! Thanks, Shane!!!!! The gel type are the worst ones to get. Great ingenuity !!! Love the hair band....very resourceful!!!!!!!

Shane has invented a new word: "alterior" as in "alterior motive." I like it. All we now need is a definition. Maybe when you put a new engine in your car it could be an "alterior engine"?

--Brant

LMAO, hey, we all have our moments, don't we?!?! I know I certainly do but most of the time I don't give a shit if it's the wrong word used, spelling error, as long as it gets the point across in arenas outside of work. Yuck....I do this oh so proper English, grammar, punctuation crap every day and making sure it is at its highest standard for work product for judges, etc. It's funny because outside of work and perhaps my rebelious side and saying, "fuck it." LOL

I haven't read all the prior posts up to this point but I see the word "whipping" being used quite often!!!!!! Dayammmmm!!!!! LOL

Charles,

It's an old story, but I fail to understand how, in this day and age, supposedly rational men can continue to employ flagrant double-standards in regard to women. Angie is obviously sexually self-assertive. She has a manner of expressing her ideas about sex that no one, including Rich, would give a second thought to if similar ideas had been expressed by a man.

On the contrary, the man would probably be admired for his frankness. His female counterpart, however, is still viewed in some circles as a "whore" and worse. Everyone knows that this ignorant attitude still persists in American culture, especially among rednecks and Christians, but I never expected to find it in an Objectivist forum.

Ghs

You are right about men not infrequently taking offense that a woman is sexually confident. It is oftentimes even more likely that other women will take offense at the woman who is sexually confident. Generally, it is easier to be a man who is sexually confident. This contributes to my admiration of women who are sexually confident. It also helps that they are often more fun.

I also admire people who are confidently individualistic. People are very complex and highly individualistic, but many want to do everything they can to deny their individuality by aligning it to the median of almost every trait distribution or to some "commonly accepted ideal." Our sexuality is one of our more complex and highly individualistic traits. I see our individuality as an extremely critical factor in free market, free association societies that enriches our lives immensely. In particular, our wealth of sexual individuality is a strongly positive force, contrary to the convictions of the many who wish to suppress it. That very will to suppress it is good reason to make the effort, however much some traditionally minded multitudes may try to ridicule us for it, to include sexual individuality as a key right of the individual.

Each person's sexuality will be of different value to them in their lives for many legitimate reasons, not just because of sexual repression. That value will depend upon who you have to love, unknown differences in our brains and biochemistry, how a person's nervous system is wired and how its signals are interpreted by the brain, our sense of smell and taste, our response to visual and aural stimuli, our explicit values, our sense of life, how much time we can make available for it, and the quality of the places we have to do it in. Sex will result in differing levels of pleasure for each of us based on many individual characteristics. Which acts of sex provide each of us with the most pleasure will also be highly individualistic. Those who corral sex with tightly acceptable bounds and wide taboo zones are commonly guilty of suppressing perfectly rational responses to human individuality.

One of my many fortunes is my ability to greatly enjoy sex. It provides me with a sense of heaven on earth. I can understand that some people may not be able to experience this, but that should not cause them to believe that they should deny heaven to those of us who can experience it here on earth in our many varied ways. But, jealousy and envy are among the most base of human emotions.

Now, in my advancing years, it is about time for me to get serious in experimenting with cock rings. The couple I tried in the past were too small and hurt too much. The hair scrunchy suggestion or maybe just a larger O-ring from my vacuum supplies might be just the thing!

I got notified offline and I just read this.

What a mess!

Is this a new form of humor? Good Lord! This is a humor section.

Anyway...

Folks, Rich is a good guy--seriously, he's a really good guy. He's just on a bad trip right now.

Rich, you lost your center. Get it back. Not everyone can, but you can. You're supposed to be writing important stuff. So do it. (I'll be getting to your creative stuff before too long. I expect it's much better quality--in all respects--than what you did on this thread...)

Angie, my apologies that this happened on my forum. I would have intervened sooner, but I am buried up to my eyeballs in work and I just don't have the time to get around to all the threads in this phase of my life.

I'm going to think about what to do with this thread. I don't want to wade through all that crap again, but it certainly doesn't belong in the humor section anymore. If it weren't for some more thoughtful posts, I would just peel it off shortly after that "informative" cock ring banter and just toss the peeled off part in the Garbage Pile.

If that's OK with you folks, and nobody will feel slighted (especially Charles), that is exactly what I will do.

Michael

Sounds good to me, Michael. By deleting only the latter part of the thread, you will save the immortal "pants down around his ankles" posts. We wouldn't want something of that philosophical importance to be lost to posterity. 8-)

Ghs

Michael,

I would be very happy if you threw everything into the garbage after the cock ring discussion.

As I write this, I see that George is present, so chances are he will have time to read my last response to him before it goes to the garbage.

It is important to protect Angie and the very fact that this nastiness occurred here is hardly beneficial to Objectivism or the promotion of a rational forum for discussions.

Thank you!

Michael,

I would be very happy if you threw everything into the garbage after the cock ring discussion.

As I write this, I see that George is present, so chances are he will have time to read my last response to him before it goes to the garbage.

It is important to protect Angie and the very fact that this nastiness occurred here is hardly beneficial to Objectivism or the promotion of a rational forum for discussions.

Thank you!

Yes, I read your latest post. Thanks.

Ghs

Michael,

Thank you!

George, for the hair scrunchy, make sure (if you do buy that) that it's the one that looks almost identical in appearance to a cockring. I'd go for the functional look, as the scrunchy might just pretty up Mr. Johnson and kill the partner's mood in fits of laughter...haha!

~ Shane

OK, it's done.

The flame war was moved to this thread in the Garbage Pile: Good people doing bad things...

I kept the last two posts of Charles and George's last post. They crossed and were a happy accident.

Now back to our regularly scheduled cock-rings...

:)

Michael

Wouldn't it be better to delete the entire fiasco instead of moving it? Rich's attacks on Angie were so personal and over the top that it doesn't seem fair to have them available for public viewing. (When you mentioned the "garbage pile" earlier, I thought you meant throwing the posts out altogether.)

Ghs

Angie, my apologies that this happened on my forum. I would have intervened sooner, but I am buried up to my eyeballs in work and I just don't have the time to get around to all the threads in this phase of my life.

Michael

Mike,

I wanted to say thank you so very much!!!! :D:D:D:D:D OMG, I completely understand the workload as I've gotten hit with some heavy work as well, especially this last week, but it's ALL good and more money for me to play with!!!!!!!!!! But I totally understand and always thank you!!!

Angie

Charles,

It's an old story, but I fail to understand how, in this day and age, supposedly rational men can continue to employ flagrant double-standards in regard to women. Angie is obviously sexually self-assertive. She has a manner of expressing her ideas about sex that no one, including Rich, would give a second thought to if similar ideas had been expressed by a man.

On the contrary, the man would probably be admired for his frankness. His female counterpart, however, is still viewed in some circles as a "whore" and worse. Everyone knows that this ignorant attitude still persists in American culture, especially among rednecks and Christians, but I never expected to find it in an Objectivist forum.

Ghs

Aside from what Charles has written and completely agree with him in regards to individuality and so forth and our capacity to greatly enjoy sex, you are also very correct. I am very frank and straight forward. I tell it like I see it. It is what it is and there's no beating around the bush. LOL This is an aspect where I can have my rough edges and saying shit that most other people wouldn't say or wouldn't dare say. I am definitely not a "Southern Belle" by any means.

Not only am I sexually self-assertive, I'm this way in many other aspects of my life. I don't fuck around. Charles is right. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and obviously my frankness can easily offend and that double standard will come into play. Given my personality and how I am, not only do a lot of women see it as a threat but so do some men. This is fine with me because I don't care. It's brought myself and my partner some very very very good times.

I love to expand my knowledge, to learn, to experiment and to gain this by firsthand knowledge of it in the areas that greatly interest and human sexuality is one of them. If what I've learned in my life and I can afford others an opportunity to also learn from it and exchanging those ideas, techniques, etc., I am all game. Obviously what I have posted here there are some that have taken an interest in it and they may very well have learned something new and they now know other possible ways to enhance their own experiences in regards to sex and enjoying their life that much more!!!!!!!!!!

My curiousity is getting the best of me and I sooo have to ask this question. I actually don't expect too many replies to this question but curious as to who doesn't care and those who are less inhibited to try it and don't mind admitting to something so publicly. Nothing wrong with human sexuality and being comfortable with yourself and possibly enhancing and enjoying your life that much more!!!! Sex shouldn't be so taboo and not talked about. Hell, should make a separate thread in Romance Room or where ever else about this subject. Since I am very open and not shy, I don't have a problem with talking openly about such matters but others obviously have issues with it. Too bad this thread can't be kept from public viewing unless a member or there is a warning page of possibly offensive material to those that are uptight and easily offended and sensitive before entering the thread to avoid a repeat of the prior fiasco. It's not just about sex; it's about enhancing and enjoying YOUR life, celebrating it, being selfish, trading, and so forth. But I guess I'll see who responds to this question and their experiences with it if they tried it.

I don't know a great majority of everyone's situation so no need to go into details. BUT has anyone, aside from Shane ;), tried this with your significant other or otherwise since learning about it? If so, And.....?!?!?! Did it work for you and/or your partner?!?! Bad experience? Good experience? If it worked for you and/or your partner, FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad this thread can't be kept from public viewing unless a member or there is a warning page of possibly offensive material to those that are uptight and easily offended and sensitive before entering the thread to avoid a repeat of the prior fiasco.

You could use the spoiler text option:

Cock rings and dildos and whiskers on kittens...

J

My first suggestion would be to not have it in a thread named "Animals' Right to Privacy". It should be in another thread maybe called "Ways to Increase your Sexual Pleasure", or something. :)

PS. I just thought of something, maybe this IS related to animal's privacy. :0

Edited by general semanticist