Happy B-day, Girlie Girl !!!

CNA

OMG, it's Girlie Girl's 21st B-Day today!!!!! :o For those that know who Kori is, she still lurks sometimes on OL. Please wish her a happy 21st B-Day!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully she'll get this and knows that I'm still thinking of her and others miss her as well. Kori is a freakin' blast to be around and so much fun!!!!

Kori, my sweet Girlie Girl, I'm so sorry this is a bit late and no one else that is still around from the old days wished you a Happy B-day but I'm here NOW !!!! saying dayyyaaammmm, Girl, big day for you today and I hope you are having a VERY VERY VERY good time in every possible way you can imagine and Oh, Boy, do I KNOW YOU certainly will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) ;) :)

I heard a song the other day that reminded me so much of you so you're still in my thoughts. I miss our late night/all morning convos through instant messaging, some crazy talks and we got to hook up again soon and do it again. I wanted to post something but Mike probably wouldn't appreciate it too much but know you would, no doubt. Bwhahahahaha!!!! :o ;) :P

HAPPY 21ST B-DAY SWEETIE!!!!

Always tons of hugs and love your way!!!!!

Post: Oh, wait, the clock on OL is all messed up as compared to my time. Her B-day is tomorrow, the 28th so I'm not late!!! Woohooo!!!!!

Edited by CNA

What does a person have to do around here to get a birthday greeting like that?

Ghs

Be "a freakin' blast to be around and so much fun," I reckon.rolleyes.gif

Happy birthday Kori!

Thank you, Angie! You are the fuckin' bomb, dude. I totally missed your b-day too and now I feel like an asshat. Maybe one day we can get together for real and have drinks. Would definitely be a blast. :D Now I feel all special 'n shit. Much love your way!!

Thanks everyone else, too! Hope you all are doing well. I do still lurk sometimes...I'm a creeper like that, fa sho.

Saxon, out. :P

Thank you, Angie! You are the fuckin' bomb, dude. I totally missed your b-day too and now I feel like an asshat. Maybe one day we can get together for real and have drinks. Would definitely be a blast. :D Now I feel all special 'n shit. Much love your way!!

Thanks everyone else, too! Hope you all are doing well. I do still lurk sometimes...I'm a creeper like that, fa sho.

Saxon, out. :P

ROFLMAO, I can always count on you!!!! Oh, GOD, you're too much, hon!!! Yeah, right, don't remind me of my age PLEASE!!!!! Wait, I think you DID wish me a happy B-Day, I just ignored your email, Bitch!!!!! :P:o ;) No doubt we do soooo need to get together and would have a total blast!!! I wanted to post a male stripper vid for you but since there's all freakin' males here, we'd get too much crap for it. This forum needs more women around and that girlie touch, some flowers here and there, some frilly furry shit too. Gotta spruce it up a bit, don't ya think?!?! LOL

Speaking of drinks, you haven't started yet or have you? By your post, you may very well have started already ?!?!!!!!

Love ya, sweetie, and hope it is the best b-day ever!!!!

What does a person have to do around here to get a birthday greeting like that?

Ghs

If Kori ever sticks around long enough, you'll see why!!!!! She's spunky as hell, quick wit, and she'll keep ya on your toes !!!!!! She's a smart little cookie on top of it !!!

LOL. Well, I am not much of a girlie girl, but I'll spray perfume in here or something. I didn't do much really on my B-day. I ate dinner with the fam and then went to a bar with my boyfriend and a friend and two sisters. Had the following: Two shots of patron, a rock lobster, a buttery nipple, a chocolate cake shot (Yum!), a blue moon and a corona. I think that is all? I love tequila (Tho i will stick to Cuervo 'cause $8 shots are not acceptable)...this weekend is going to be awesome. Teehee! (Hard to get wasted when you have to wake up at 6:15 for work...bleh...

P.S. I made my boyfriend strip for me, so I at least didn't miss out on a strip tease! (lol...jk???)

Happy Birthday, Kori!

I have to agree with Angie on this site needing a little more of the femenine touch ;) Hell, it's Ayn's philosophy after all!

~ Shane

I have to agree with Angie on this site needing a little more of the femenine touch wink.gif Hell, it's Ayn's philosophy after all!

MSK: I think this will be fixed once your financing goes through and you can finally make the jump from being a pre-operative transexual to the full-figured vixen you want to be.

rde

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty ./~

Happy Birthday, Kori!

I have to agree with Angie on this site needing a little more of the femenine touch ;) Hell, it's Ayn's philosophy after all!

~ Shane

Some nice curtains, maybe pillows for the couch -- and that picture you use definitely has to go.

Ghs

LOL. Well, I am not much of a girlie girl, but I'll spray perfume in here or something.

I know, hon, but you're my Girlie Girl and always will be!!

I didn't do much really on my B-day. I ate dinner with the fam and then went to a bar with my boyfriend and a friend and two sisters. Had the following: Two shots of patron, a rock lobster, a buttery nipple, a chocolate cake shot (Yum!), a blue moon and a corona. I think that is all? I love tequila (Tho i will stick to Cuervo 'cause $8 shots are not acceptable)...this weekend is going to be awesome. Teehee! (Hard to get wasted when you have to wake up at 6:15 for work...bleh...

P.S. I made my boyfriend strip for me, so I at least didn't miss out on a strip tease! (lol...jk???)

At least you had a nice dinner and a private show later!!! Can't ask for anymore than that -- well, wait, YES, YOU CAN!!!! My oh my!!! Dayyaaammmm!!!! Get some, Girl!!!! At least I hope you did. ;) ;) No need to respond to that one !!! LOL Here's a vid for you that I just have to post. I know you'll like it and perhaps some of the guys will as well depending because of the song itself and not the vid necessarily. Reminds me of your dinner, definitely MINUS the family and then what may have ensued later with your private showing!!!

My, oh MY !!!! Dayyyaammm!!!! I got to admit, Justin is pretty freakin' HOT !!!!! I can't get enough of his confidence, not to mention others that is so very observable in this vid, coming from a girlie perspective !!!!! Wow, did it just get really hot in here!!! LOL ;)

Two shots of patron, a rock lobster, a buttery nipple, a chocolate cake shot (Yum!), a blue moon and a corona. I think that is all? I love tequila (Tho i will stick to Cuervo 'cause $8 shots are not acceptable)...this weekend is going to be awesome. Teehee! (Hard to get wasted when you have to wake up at 6:15 for work...bleh...

Wow, I would have passed out at the table. Total light weight for me now. Partying days are over. Patron is nice though, 2 shots for me and a girlie drink, I'm done!!!

I got some great stories to tell you about that and what happened in Mexico and I know you would enjoy these stories!!!! Hell, we'll have to hook up and head to Mexico for the night and I mean all night, none of this go for a few hours and that's it. Everything in moderation to keep it going well into the night and early morning!!! Pull an all nighter, city never sleeps and bars and dancing all night long and a lot of crazy stuff can and will happen !!!!! Don't worry about not knowing how to dance; I'll teach you!!! We'll have to go one of these days so I can show you !!!!! Hey, we ALL can have our moments !!! LOL A lot of tequilla poppers !! Way young in my teenage years and partying hard and you know this.

I hope this weekend is da BOMB for ya !!!!!!!!!!!