The Muslims are Taking Over The World

Libertarian Muslim

I have a feeling that much of man's attraction to women's breasts is to do with the fact that our lives are sustained by them when we are infants. smile.gif

I dunno.. What about bottle fed children?

I like breasts for entirely different reasons :-P

There is certain comical aspect in seeing a thread with the topic of islam (where rigid sexual morality is imposed on the devotees) suddenly veer toward discussing female breasts as erogneous zones. :)

My guess is you're right here and GS is wrong. rolleyes.gif Also, what about women who were breast-fed as infants? Wouldn't we expect them to be more inclined to be attracted to other women's breasts were his theory correct? And what about men who are not attracted to women's breasts? We'd have to settle this empirically, of course, but my guess is we wouldn't find them being more represented among the bottle-fed.

GS:

I think we are instinctively interested in them whether we are bottle fed or female or whatever - the instinct for food is very strong. Look at all the women getting breast implants, they seem quite interested in breasts. :)

When we look our closest non-human relatives, the chimpanzees (Creationists like Adonis may cringe at the thought that we are related to apes, but the Koran was clearly wrong with its creation story, Adonis. There is no way of denying this. :)), the females don't have much developed breasts, they merely seem to be slightly enlarged during nursing.

There exist theories that the larger human female breasts as sexual attractor and erogenous zone developed in the course of Evolution when copulation was no longer exclusively performed a tergo, but males and females also performed the sexual act facing each other.

In addition, seeing a female with well-developed breasts may have suggested to the male that she was fertile and healthy enough to adequately nurse his possible offspring.

Edited by Xray

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is certain comical aspect in seeing a thread with the topic of islam (where rigid sexual morality is imposed on the devotees) suddenly veer toward discussing female breasts as erogneous zones. :)

Yes, I like to lighten things up now and then - all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. :)

On a really light note, if you ever want to get into Internet marketing, curing man boobs is one of the really hot online markets.

And here I thought Cosmo Kramer had solved that one.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But whether to call it the "Bro" or the "Mansierre"? :mellow:

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry but I don't consider women walking around topless to be equality at all and if that's your definition of equality then I'm sorry, it's silly..

It's indecent.. A man can walk around topless because he doesn't have breasts.. A woman shouldn't because she does.. It's public nudity and not really appropriate at all..

People should be free to be able to do what they want, providing that their actions aren't harming others.. Public nudity as you've described can be harmful to society.

I disagree completely on this. A truly free society would be a clothing optional one. If you don't like it, don't look at it. The only reason people do look at nudity is because it is "forbidden." Take the taboo away by opening it up to everyone and everything. Nobody gets excited or upset about naked dogs, horses, cows, and cats.

I'm sorry but I don't consider women walking around topless to be equality at all and if that's your definition of equality then I'm sorry, it's silly..

It's indecent.. A man can walk around topless because he doesn't have breasts.. A woman shouldn't because she does.. It's public nudity and not really appropriate at all..

People should be free to be able to do what they want, providing that their actions aren't harming others.. Public nudity as you've described can be harmful to society.

I disagree completely on this. A truly free society would be a clothing optional one. If you don't like it, don't look at it. The only reason people do look at nudity is because it is "forbidden." Take the taboo away by opening it up to everyone and everything. Nobody gets excited or upset about naked dogs, horses, cows, and cats.

People should wear clothes to the extent they make them look better. People should take off clothes to the extent they look better. This is assuming comfortable temperatures. Alternatively, assuming comfortable temperatures again, everybody should be forced to go naked--WAIT! Not forced! Encouraged!--until their 18th birthdays; then they can add clothes as necessary to hide the general physiological deterioration that accompanies ageing.

--Brant

always willing to help a discussion along

Adonis "A man can walk around topless because he doesn't have breasts...”

You really have to improve your faculty of observation. Men do have breasts which sometimes are even bigger than that of the average woman. Men even can have breast cancer. The dressing code is simply a custom, a cultural tradition originated from religious premise that human body and especially woman's body is sinful. In ancient Greece for example nobody considered nudity as inappropriate. Plato in "Republic" suggested that men and women should exercise together naked.

• 8 months later...

Michelle,

That Rushdie thing is part of the insanity of Iran's leadership. If Khomeini had not done that, I doubt the mainstream in Iran would have. I am pretty sure the opposition in Iran (which is made up of Muslims) doesn't think that was a good idea.

This is a very good reason to promote separation of church and state in the Muslim world, and promote small government. When one man gets too much power, if he is a nutter, he is in a position to do a lot of senseless damage.

Michael

You do realize that there were prominent Muslim leaders, in England, not Iran or some other Middle-Eastern death pit, who were agreeing with Khomeini's fatwa. Not only that, but supposedly "civilized" people were ACTUALLY WILLING TO KILL RUSHDIE THEMSELVES IF THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED ITSELF. Hell, even the Muslim Parliament supported the fatwa. These aren't psychos or minority viewpoints.

What the hell can you say about people, full citizens of a first-world nation like England, who are willing to kill a man for writing a novel in order to defend the faith? I especially fear for America. How many Muslims here would be willing to turn martyr for the glorious Allah once things intensify in the Middle East?

Yusuf Islam has even said he'd do it.

Richard:

I got it. Just shows what a left wing marxist will continue to do when he gets religion. See Jeremiah Wright.

Yeah, that peace train degenerated into a piece of Rushdie's throat!

However, this is not an argument.

Adam

Post Script:

Damn I miss that feisty bitch Michelle lol

Oh, it's not an argument, but it is an observation of what Islam produces.

Richard:

Again, it is what one part of Islam produces.

I will not use a broad brush to black wash Islam.

Adam

Richard:

Adam

Yeah, hatred for jews and the gas chambers were just one part of what Nazism produced. It also produced work ethic, commitment to family, and nation, and gave people discipline and pride. I will not use a broadbrush to black wash Nazism.

Why do you make excuses for Islam? Why? What's your motivation behind that?

Richard:

Adam

Yeah, hatred for jews and the gas chambers were just one part of what Nazism produced. It also produced work ethic, commitment to family, and nation, and gave people discipline and pride. I will not use a broadbrush to black wash Nazism.

Why do you make excuses for Islam? Why? What's your motivation behind that?

Richard:

Simply put all persons who are Islamic are not jihadists. All Germans were not Nazi's. All Puritans are not virgins when they get married. All Italians are not members of the Mafia or the Metropolitan Opera.

These are rational statements. I have a secret for you my friends who are Muslim are strong family people. They are extremely industrious. They are highly educated. They have an excellent work ethic. They are extremely disciplined. And...

unlike many Germans, they do not drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or invade Poland.

Come on Richard. You are better than this.

Adam

Richard:

Simply put all persons who are Islamic are not jihadists.

I don't understand why you even say that, Adam, because it is about the most obvious thing you could point out. I'm well aware of it, and have always been well aware of it, but people constantly mistake my position as being one of calling all muslims jihadists. The idea is plainly silly. I'd like to know what makes you think that's my position? Is it because you think of Islam in terms of race as opposed to creed, or what? I'd really like to know.

All Germans were not Nazi's.

German is a race, nazi is a creed. All nazis actually believed in the creed to some degree. Some to the point of gassing jews, some not. Followers of the creed of Islam are no different in that respect. The most ardent and pious will take Muhammad at his word and enact it to the full. The less ardent or more squeamish will be less inclined to do so, even to the point of denial - bottom line of that though is, it doesn't change the creed, anymore than the existence of nazis who would never dream of, let alone carry out, the gassing of the jews.

All Puritans are not virgins when they get married. All Italians are not members of the Mafia or the Metropolitan Opera.

These are rational statements.

Sure, but they tell us nothing about the creed.

I have a secret for you my friends who are Muslim are strong family people. They are extremely industrious. They are highly educated. They have an excellent work ethic. They are extremely disciplined. And...

unlike many Germans, they do not drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or invade Poland.

Come on Richard. You are better than this.

Adam

You are better than that, Adam. Separate the creed as it is written from the individual.