Raw Nausea: President B.O.

Rich Engle

Rich:

This is beyond embarrassing, beyond humiliating, and mortifying - I can't find the word.

Does this man not know that he is speaking for all the citizens of the USA ? (Not to mention everyone in the semi-free world.)

In that "I am one of you" humility he performs so well, I detect some incredible arrogance, that is almost narcissistic.

Tony

Tony:

He was an open book and has been for three to four years.

Once the Rev. Wright sermons surfaced and the "media", for lack of a better word, stated with a drum beat straight face that he really did not listen to the sermons.

A reprobate visiting a whorehouse for the conversation, now I understand.

It was all there.

Adam

While, in total, the YouTube video on Obama as a Muslim, is rather depressing, it really adds nothing new to what we (the American people) have known about him since the Iowa campaign and all through the election and his first year as President. Most of the scenes in this video were shown repeatedly on TV. The majority of the electorate chose to ignore these images and to believe those in the MSM that denied their significance.

That said, the video has some scenes which are misrepresentations of what occurred. For example, it uses Obama visiting the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul as him "visiting a Mosque." Sorry, the Hagia Sophia is NOT a mosque, (and has not been used for that purpose for quite awhile, with the exception of a small room next to the cathedral)), although it was one for centuries after the Turks took Constantinople. Turkey, under Kemal Ataturk, decommissioned it as a mosque and turned it into a museum. Since that time, much of the Islamic "decorations" (defacements) have been removed to show the Byzantine Greek Orthodox murals that had been covered for centuries. (While a magnificent piece of architecture, this restoration of its interior is not necessarily an improvement on its esthetics, in my opinion. It is however, probably historically justified).

The video does not "prove" that Obama is a Muslim. What it does show is him "bending over backwards" (and, apparently, forward, with King Faisal) to convince Muslims around the world that America is not anti-Muslim, an unfortunately typical display of the American liberal "guilt complex" pathology.

A more accurate case could be made of his 20 plus years' membership in a self-described Christian church in Chicago that preached racial hatred and "liberation theology," which is Marxist in its origin and merely uses the religion as a cover-up for its true aims.

Finally, the subtext of the thread uses the label, "antiChrist," presumably as a synonym for "pure evil." Obama is about as close to a personification of Atlas Shrugged's "Mr. Thompson" as we could get. But from a strict philosophical perspective, Objectivism is much closer to being anti-Christ(ian) than Obama, who could be viewed as the personification of "liberation theology."

Edited by Jerry Biggers

While, in total, the YouTube video on Obama as a Muslim, is rather depressing, it really adds nothing new to what we (the American people) have known about him since the Iowa campaign and all through the election and his first year as President. Most of the scenes in this video were shown repeatedly on TV. The majority of the electorate chose to ignore these images and to believe those in the MSM that denied their significance.

That said, the video has some scenes which are misrepresentations of what occurred. For example, it uses Obama visiting the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul as him "visiting a Mosque." Sorry, the Hagia Sophia is NOT a mosque, (and has not been used for that purpose for quite awhile, with the exception of a small room next to the cathedral)), although it was one for centuries after the Turks took Constantinople. Turkey, under Kemal Ataturk, decommissioned it as a mosque and turned it into a museum. Since that time, much of the Islamic "decorations" (defacements) have been removed to show the Byzantine Greek Orthodox murals that had been covered for centuries. (While a magnificent piece of architecture, this restoration of its interior is not necessarily an improvement on its esthetics, in my opinion. It is however, probably historically justified).

The video does not "prove" that Obama is a Muslim. What it does show is him "bending over backwards" (and, apparently, forward, with King Faisal) to convince Muslims around the world that America is not anti-Muslim, an unfortunately typical display of the American liberal "guilt complex" pathology.

A more accurate case could be made of his 20 plus years' membership in a self-described Christian church in Chicago that preached racial hatred and "liberation theology," which is Marxist in its origin and merely uses the religion as a cover-up for its true aims.

Finally, the subtext of the thread uses the label, "antiChrist," presumably as a synonym for "pure evil." Obama is about as close to a personification of Atlas Shrugged's "Mr. Thompson" as we could get. But from a strict philosophical perspective, Objectivism is much closer to being anti-Christ(ian) than Obama, who could be viewed as the personification of "liberation theology."

Jerry:

"We" meaning the crazy people in the political consulting world knew about him since the first three (3) months of his great speech at the Kerry convention. By the way is this not a perfect image for the Democratic Party after Tuesday:

http://photos.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/2009/08/john_kerry_cameron_kerry.html

I particularly like the two day growth of beard. It looks like he slept in an alley with three bottles of the best French wine while he whined and drooled about the unfairness of the evil capitalists.

Adam

some pictures are truly worth a lot of words - this one does it for me!