The Coming Insurrection

The Coming Insurrection

by The Invisible Committee

Wikipedia: The Coming Insurrection

This is being touted as the new Communist Manifesto. I have seen it mentioned in the mainstream media several times.

I wanted the text available on OL for anyone who wants to look at a text that might be dangerous in today's world, but I couldn't figure out where to put it. So The Garbage Pile it is. It feels right here.

From The Coming Insurrection:

Excuse us if we don’t give a fuck.

Michael

Michael --

Interesting.

Your link doesn't point directly to it, what it shows is a page dedicated to defending the 9 people who wrote it from French government prosecution (for supposed "terrorism").

Here is the link for the PDF file for printing the book itself. Strange little concoction, the first 7 pages consist of "we're mad as hell and we won't take it anymore" (with appropriate connotations from "Network"), then it switches gears to being the supposed "new communist manifesto", with this comment:

When all is said and done, it’s with an entire anthropology that we are at war. With the very idea of man.

Now, I was listening up to that point, but with that, I really have to stop. Someone else is going to have to do the heavy lifting on this one.

steve