blackhorse

I feel that the movie offered a good vision into experiencing life with a focus on nature, on beauty, on courage,and on social connection and affiliation over, say, a blank striving for wealth. Notice I also use the word "feel" as opposed to "thought."

The very fact of the movie's success offers evidence that it tapped into the elicitation of universal human emotions and human needs. To really understand the value of such things (conceptually), it is well worth reading about the place of myth and storytelling in human cultures.

It would be a loss if the watcher was not able to accept the arousal of such experience, for it seems this was the director's intentions.

The very fact of the movie's success offers evidence that it tapped into the elicitation of universal human emotions and human needs.

Do you think the movie would have been the success that is now, without the fancy special effect?

It would be a loss if the watcher was not able to accept the arousal of such experience, for it seems this was the director's intentions.

You know what, I kinda agree with you, I did read an article on the director's review.