Taliban War Room

sbeaulieu

What They're Saying In the Taliban War Room About Obama's Plan

FOX NEWS

Interesting piece on what the other side is likely assessing on the Afghan plan. Although the US may be able to gain a foothold on Afghan soil, it's unlikely to change anything other than the numbers of jihadists in place. While this might suffice to give President Karzai ample time to bolster his country's defenses (which he claims would take 15 years), I'm in agreement with Walid Phares; Ideology is the enemy. Kill it and the extremism withers and dies. The challenge, which seems insurmountable, is how do you change it? Bodycount has never been the answer.

~ Shane

What They're Saying In the Taliban War Room About Obama's Plan

FOX NEWS

Interesting piece on what the other side is likely assessing on the Afghan plan. Although the US may be able to gain a foothold on Afghan soil, it's unlikely to change anything other than the numbers of jihadists in place. While this might suffice to give President Karzai ample time to bolster his country's defenses (which he claims would take 15 years), I'm in agreement with Walid Phares; Ideology is the enemy. Kill it and the extremism withers and dies. The challenge, which seems insurmountable, is how do you change it? Bodycount has never been the answer.

~ Shane

Barak Obama's meat grinder will prove just as fatal as that of George Bush or Lyndon Johnson. It will prove just as useful to the country, too.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Agreed. I just hope this time around, they actually get Bin Laden and company.

~ Shane

Agreed. I just hope this time around, they actually get Bin Laden and company.

~ Shane

They won't. Besides a live bin Ladin makes a good boogeyman.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Folks:

Might I remind you of the answer this slug gave in the debate when asked about the war in Afghanistan and the pursuit of Bin Laden question.

Remember that he stated explicitly that he would pursue into Pakistan.

My friends, that is 180, 000, 000 pissed off people with over 100 nuclear weapons.

The "accidental President" and his inept administration is snubing India which is insane, since we need them to help with Pakistan.

One oops, one blunder and we are in for a hellish nightmare here at home.

The Indians want this terrorist that we have in Chicago, nee Hadley, who allegedly was involved in the Mubai slaughter.

It looks like President clueless is about to blunder into a serious disaster and neither he nor his administration will handle it well which means we will have that crisis that they need for emergencies.

War is great business and will lead to ending another marxist assisted depression.

Adam

I do not know if laughing in the Taliban war room is permitted, but they must love this moron

Post script:

Akmadenijad just accused America of preventing the 12 Imman from arriving - damn well at least he deserves the Peace prize for that then!

The very notion of Obama as "Commander in Chief" makes my flesh crawl.

Bill P

Bill:

Maybe we can get Ron Paul to introduce a declaration of war on capitalism. The only part that scares me is it would pass our House and Senate!

Adam

Edited by Selene

The very notion of Obama as "Commander in Chief" makes my flesh crawl.

Bill P

Bill:

Maybe we can get Ron Paul to introduce a declaration of war on capitalism. The only part that scares me is it would pass our House and Senate!

Adam

I'm not so certain: Do our Senators and Representatives understand what "capitalism" is? For all his many faults, at least Bush (the younger) seemed to understand that there was something of a contradiction going on when he said that he had to violate the free market in order to save the market. (I don't have the exact quote - it was around the time he was selling "TARP" and related bailouts to the country and congress.

Bill P

Edited by Bill P