New not so "Soft" Drink

CNA

I just posted about the Heller bio on another thread, Rand’s cat Frisco comes in for rough treatment in the book, so by free association I thought I’d share this bit of radio ventriloquism.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuqYZEN3bfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuqYZEN3bfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuqYZEN3bfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG, that is too much. LOL And on top of it, it's a bit disturbing because the caller sounds like Michael Jackson trying to disguise his voice. :blink::lol:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninth:

I listen to Phil Henrie a few times a week - he is on a Boston Station from 1 AM to 4 AM, so if I am still working, I listen to him on the internet. He is really hilarious with these interviews.

It is a running routine on different stories.

Funny dude.

Adam

I listen to Phil Henrie a few times a week - he is on a Boston Station from 1 AM to 4 AM, so if I am still working, I listen to him on the internet. He is really hilarious with these interviews.

I thought he'd gone off the air, sounds like he's back. He used to be based in South Florida, then he moved to Los Angeles. I have a lot of his old Best Of cd's, and there are some YouTube clips showing him doing his act, it's quite a sight.

Getting back to the main thrust of this thread:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foueSK21_n0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foueSK21_n0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foueSK21_n0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

To think I started this by simply passing along a joke one of my many sisters sent me to a good friend!

Since my esteemed friend has been so kind as to refer to me as someone who has thought about the experience of sex and love-making, I suppose I might venture a few thoughts.

First, I do think that the brain is the principal sex organ in many ways, as was wisely noted already. The brain evaluates the desirability of our sexual partner, including everything from appearance in all of its many manifestations, to how nice the person is, how intelligent, how interesting, and how spirited. So, by these standards CNA is certainly a love goddess. But to each his own. Then there is the anticipation of making love which may last for years, weeks, or minutes, but can be a great-feeling prelude to love-making and can be very rewarding in good feelings all by itself. Then in love-making, the brain processes the feelings from the nervous system. God, or Goddess, those feelings from almost any part of your body can be heavenly, if you have the right state of mind and perhaps a great nervous system. I believe strongly in the individuality of each human being and I believe this has a basis in our DNA and other aspects of our biochemistry, in our brains and the way we develop them, in our organs and nervous system, and in our more obvious sexual organs. Our response to touch seems to be very different, for instance. For me, well, I am simply in heaven with the right lover's touch to my arm, the palm of my hand, my upper back, or my lower back, or my side, or dozens of other places. Some combination of a good nervous system, the right partner, the anticipation of the brain, and maybe a biochemistry that gets high really easily, makes me a very responsive and appreciative lover. This is true of some other fortunate souls too, but clearly is not true of many others. One of the biggest turn-ons is to have an appreciative lover who really is enjoying herself. Making love to such a lover is fantastic and I find it strange to think that one would not want to do so for hours at a time.

I find simply hearing the voice of my lover to be a major turn-on. Of course, if my lover is talking about sexy thoughts, that is even better. Or if she is spinning a tale about a fantasy, that is, well, heavenly. A kiss anywhere can be wonderful, and of course there are different orders of magnitude for wonderful and I am not here going to go into some of the most wonderful areas to kiss. But, I have cum from simply being kissed mouth to mouth by a wonderful lover after a period of great foreplay. Perhaps it is mostly mental. Yes, yes, it is.

Above, there was talk about penis length and girth, points of stimulation in the vagina, and female ejaculation and lubrication, and vagina size, all of which is interesting and important. But, for me, while ejaculation is a great moment, it often suffers from being a moment. Sometimes it is almost a sad moment, because the anticipation is over and the many pleasures that preceded it are likely to end. In other words, I tend to think that a little too much emphasis is placed on cumming. Too many people think that is the primary point and making love should end when that is accomplished. Sometimes, even after coming I wish the love-making would go on. Sometimes, I am so high at that point that I simply cannot move and I just want to hold my lover. I imagine there are many individual responses at this point.

I am an experimental scientist. I have to observe reality very carefully in my work, make hypotheses based on what I know from the past and have observed, and find ways to test those hypotheses. It is amazing what you can learn simply by careful observation. Sometimes the hypothesis is wrong and sometimes the effort to make it and to test it, teaches me new things. The whole process is one of observation, development of capabilities and skills, exploration, and enjoyment of the results. In many ways each of us should be doing the same thing with respect to our love-making. There is so much to observe, so much to try, so much to understand, and so much to enjoy. It is most unfortunate that we are not encouraged more by our society to undertake this experimental and developmental effort as a serious matter affecting our pursuit of happiness. It is most unfortunate that the centrality of love-making as an issue of high importance to our happiness is not recognized by the grant of much more freedom to discuss it and to share experiences. It would be great if there were much more open-mindedness about sex and the need to accommodate the high degree of individuality of human sexuality.

By the standards of society, those who have as much interest in it as I do, are simply perverts. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Well, my most lovely friend, I hope you have enjoyed my response to your invitation to participate in this conversation.

Charles:

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

"But, for me, while ejaculation is a great moment, it often suffers from being a moment. Sometimes it is almost a sad moment, because the anticipation is over and the many pleasures that preceded it are likely to end. In other words, I tend to think that a little too much emphasis is placed on cumming. Too many people think that is the primary point and making love should end when that is accomplished. Sometimes, even after coming I wish the love-making would go on. Sometimes, I am so high at that point that I simply cannot move and I just want to hold my lover. I imagine there are many individual responses at this point."

Well stated.

"It is amazing what you can learn simply by careful observation." Agreed to just be able to be completely present and observant is extremely powerful to me.

"In many ways each of us should be doing the same thing with respect to our love-making. There is so much to observe, so much to try, so much to understand, and so much to enjoy. It is most unfortunate that we are not encouraged more by our society to undertake this experimental and developmental effort as a serious matter affecting our pursuit of happiness. It is most unfortunate that the centrality of love-making as an issue of high importance to our happiness is not recognized by the grant of much more freedom to discuss it and to share experiences. It would be great if there were much more open-mindedness about sex and the need to accommodate the high degree of individuality of human sexuality.

By the standards of society, those who have as much interest in it as I do, are simply perverts. Nothing could be further from the truth."

tumblr_kqns3vh94l1qzopnho1_100.gif

Well done.

Adam

To think I started this by simply passing along a joke one of my many sisters sent me to a good friend!

Since my esteemed friend has been so kind as to refer to me as someone who has thought about the experience of sex and love-making, I suppose I might venture a few thoughts.

First, I do think that the brain is the principal sex organ in many ways, as was wisely noted already. The brain evaluates the desirability of our sexual partner, including everything from appearance in all of its many manifestations, to how nice the person is, how intelligent, how interesting, and how spirited. So, by these standards CNA is certainly a love goddess. But to each his own. Then there is the anticipation of making love which may last for years, weeks, or minutes, but can be a great-feeling prelude to love-making and can be very rewarding in good feelings all by itself. Then in love-making, the brain processes the feelings from the nervous system. God, or Goddess, those feelings from almost any part of your body can be heavenly, if you have the right state of mind and perhaps a great nervous system. I believe strongly in the individuality of each human being and I believe this has a basis in our DNA and other aspects of our biochemistry, in our brains and the way we develop them, in our organs and nervous system, and in our more obvious sexual organs. Our response to touch seems to be very different, for instance. For me, well, I am simply in heaven with the right lover's touch to my arm, the palm of my hand, my upper back, or my lower back, or my side, or dozens of other places. Some combination of a good nervous system, the right partner, the anticipation of the brain, and maybe a biochemistry that gets high really easily, makes me a very responsive and appreciative lover. This is true of some other fortunate souls too, but clearly is not true of many others. One of the biggest turn-ons is to have an appreciative lover who really is enjoying herself. Making love to such a lover is fantastic and I find it strange to think that one would not want to do so for hours at a time.

I find simply hearing the voice of my lover to be a major turn-on. Of course, if my lover is talking about sexy thoughts, that is even better. Or if she is spinning a tale about a fantasy, that is, well, heavenly. A kiss anywhere can be wonderful, and of course there are different orders of magnitude for wonderful and I am not here going to go into some of the most wonderful areas to kiss. But, I have cum from simply being kissed mouth to mouth by a wonderful lover after a period of great foreplay. Perhaps it is mostly mental. Yes, yes, it is.

Above, there was talk about penis length and girth, points of stimulation in the vagina, and female ejaculation and lubrication, and vagina size, all of which is interesting and important. But, for me, while ejaculation is a great moment, it often suffers from being a moment. Sometimes it is almost a sad moment, because the anticipation is over and the many pleasures that preceded it are likely to end. In other words, I tend to think that a little too much emphasis is placed on cumming. Too many people think that is the primary point and making love should end when that is accomplished. Sometimes, even after coming I wish the love-making would go on. Sometimes, I am so high at that point that I simply cannot move and I just want to hold my lover. I imagine there are many individual responses at this point.

I am an experimental scientist. I have to observe reality very carefully in my work, make hypotheses based on what I know from the past and have observed, and find ways to test those hypotheses. It is amazing what you can learn simply by careful observation. Sometimes the hypothesis is wrong and sometimes the effort to make it and to test it, teaches me new things. The whole process is one of observation, development of capabilities and skills, exploration, and enjoyment of the results. In many ways each of us should be doing the same thing with respect to our love-making. There is so much to observe, so much to try, so much to understand, and so much to enjoy. It is most unfortunate that we are not encouraged more by our society to undertake this experimental and developmental effort as a serious matter affecting our pursuit of happiness. It is most unfortunate that the centrality of love-making as an issue of high importance to our happiness is not recognized by the grant of much more freedom to discuss it and to share experiences. It would be great if there were much more open-mindedness about sex and the need to accommodate the high degree of individuality of human sexuality.

By the standards of society, those who have as much interest in it as I do, are simply perverts. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Well, my most lovely friend, I hope you have enjoyed my response to your invitation to participate in this conversation.

Aww, hi sweetie. I'm so happy you made it and decided to join in. :) I can't hardly wait to see what the input has been up to this point from you as well as Adam and anyone else that would like to discuss. But I can't do it right now though. I'm working on the whole school district deal and what's going on there and having to create a rather lengthy PDF file highlighting some of our experts extensive backgrounds, one in particular who is internationally known and having to pull up some of her highlights in her career and what ultimately brought me to her and to look at Chris.

I'm hoping to be able to reply tonight sometime....well, hoping to be able but I'll see. It's great to see you here again after over a year's absence!! And always thank you!!! *Huge smile*

Charles:

Well done.

Adam

Thank you Adam. Angie thinks highly of you, so I especially appreciate your response. I look forward to getting to know you. There is certainly something very positive about those who have a serious interest in sex, at least when coupled with a high level of rationality.

Aww, hi sweetie. I'm so happy you made it and decided to join in. :) I can't hardly wait to see what the input has been up to this point from you as well as Adam and anyone else that would like to discuss. But I can't do it right now though. I'm working on the whole school district deal and what's going on there and having to create a rather lengthy PDF file highlighting some of our experts extensive backgrounds, one in particular who is internationally known and having to pull up some of her highlights in her career and what ultimately brought me to her and to look at Chris.

I'm hoping to be able to reply tonight sometime....well, hoping to be able but I'll see. It's great to see you here again after over a year's absence!! And always thank you!!! *Huge smile*

I just noticed a bit ago that I had earlier failed to read the page 2 comments, so I missed the fact that CNA is now openly Angie. That is wonderful!

Well, Angie, every time you say sweetie, my spine tingles. Every time you smile, I smile. Thanks, as always.

I hope all goes well on putting your case package together. While I love every note you send, I also know you are under great time pressures and you get much too little sleep and rest. I can wait, as need be. But I will always be here.

Charles:

Well done.

Adam

Thank you Adam. Angie thinks highly of you, so I especially appreciate your response. I look forward to getting to know you. There is certainly something very positive about those who have a serious interest in sex, at least when coupled with a high level of rationality.

I very much look forward to the discussions. I haven't written in so long in anything that revolves around O'ism or sexuality and most anything else of substance for that matter so it may take me a bit to get things rolling smoothly as I realized a bit earlier in reading some of the posts I had put up. It'll be interesting no doubt. Yes, what I know of Adam thus far, especially that he has such a high regard and fascination for human sexuality, philosophical aspects of it and what I know of him thus far from my other readings from his posts, I do think highly of him. Not to mention he's been very kind to me rather than overly abrasive and robotic if you will when talking with some that just seem to be rattling off verbatim and what they've memorized from Rand or whatever else it is they are citing. He definitely seems to be an independent thinker. I'm so far impressed by his knowledge of sexual behavior, anatomical aspects of it, his understanding and drawing from his own firsthand experiences in this regard. I was pleasantly surprised when he mentioned kegels as there's not many men that I know of that are even aware of this exercise, although it seems there's a few others on the site who also hold sexuality in high regard and continuing and furthering their own knowledge. As we both know and Adam as well, this is not easy to find as so many are shy or view it as taboo and too uncomfortable to speak about it.

Being so open about it and discussing it, furthers your own knowledge, narrowing down your ideas, especially when it comes from the opposite sex because it gives you insight into areas you otherwise wouldn't be capable of attaining on your own through experience. By reading everyone's posts so far, it's given me a great deal of insight into each person and what may be of importance to them and I'm definitely interested in reading the links Adam may be able to provide. I always am with anticipation to get your perspective as you know, always intriguing and well thought out, wonderful foundations that continually build!!

I just noticed a bit ago that I had earlier failed to read the page 2 comments, so I missed the fact that CNA is now openly Angie. That is wonderful!

Well, Angie, every time you say sweetie, my spine tingles. Every time you smile, I smile. Thanks, as always.

I hope all goes well on putting your case package together. While I love every note you send, I also know you are under great time pressures and you get much too little sleep and rest. I can wait, as need be. But I will always be here.

hehehe, you are always such a sweetheart and so understanding. Yes, there's always time pressures, especially now. Unfortunately, too little sleep and rest has been my middle name for too long now. I am very tired, exhausted in fact, especially with the case but these little side steps so to speak here on OL has been a nice distraction and getting my mind off things, even for just a little while. They're just continually causing problems. I just can't hardly wait to get into the civil arena but unfortunately there are certain administrative steps and hearings we have to go through first before entering the civil arena which I will be extremely happy about once we get there. I know this area very well and the pace of it all will be much slower. Financially more but won't have to worry too much with the retaliation, the threats, intimidation, and harrassment thankfully. The state and federal govt are not too happy right now since we've gotten them involved, especially the district's last and ultimate retaliation act against us. There's not much higher retaliation you can get to punish us but I'm still not bending or to be submissive to them. Oh, no, that won't happen. They picked the wrong person to pick on and even think that I will cower and run. Anyway, they know it's a huge case and are doing whatever they can to delay and/or stop it completely. But at any rate, soon enough life will be much simpler for me, some normalcy finally.

Okay, I've got to get back to that PDF file thingy that just doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me and still working on it. *sighing*

Guys and Dolls...

I hated to be amused by this, but I found it in one of my science files and it does fit into this thread.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081216115010.htm

Adam

Post Script: Bill is the new "crib" in China and if it is, did O'biwan or his half brother stop by? I wonder what percentage of black his half brother is? Does Kathleen Sibelius have a new department to assign the percentages of race each person will be categorized into?

In all the years that we've known each other, you have always been and always will be a true romantic. In all my years, as brief as it has been on this earth, although close to 40, I have known very few. There is something called a clearing orgasm that is talked about in tantric sex. A clearing orgasm is an emotional release, finally being able to verbalize something that has been kept quiet for a long time without any physical contact whatsoever from another, if I am remembering correctly. This may not be exact but it gives a general idea as to the concept. The mind as we all know plays the most important role and what we learn and how that knowledge that we've learned affects us and how our body responds to certain situations. I've experienced this clearing orgasm once in my life something similar. I was very good friends with someone and he played a role in my life at that point that no one else would have been able to provide. We were good friends and still are although don't talk as much now. As I had gotten to know him over the years, couldn't help but to form a connection romantically with him, the fantasy.

Long story short, we parted ways for about 2 years and never spoke. We had gotten into an argument but unfortunately what was the true foundation of that argument was that we had never told each other that we both were very much attracted to each other, cared deeply for each other. But at that time, it was and would have been difficult to finally say it for a variety of reasons I won't go into here. I had known him up to that point for approximately 10 years perhaps. Two years of not speaking with him, I missed him dearly and thought of him often. Well, I couldn't keep it bottled up any longer. I had to finally get it off my chest and to finally tell him how I felt. For the most part, I am pretty laid back and not one of these people that are overly emotional about every little thing. If you upset me, I'll let you know. But again, it's not always that easy to anger me, etc.

At any rate, I finally went in and spoke with him. I'll never forget that meeting. We started to talk. I hadn't told him yet the true reason I was there. We talked a bit about other things. From that point, I went into my little speech if you want to call it that...my professing to him how I felt. OMG, it felt so wonderful to finally get all this emotion off of my chest and finally being able to verbalize it. I totally forgot he was there. I was looking down at my hands and would ocassionally look up at him while speaking but I ultimately got so wrapped up in what I was saying because it was such a huge release for me. With me, I'm always so honest, brutally sometimes, and it just comes out of my mouth. I say things that most people would never say and I get this a lot from those that know me well. At the end of my verbalizing how much I cared for him, how much I was attracted to him, I had a literal orgasm, gave me the chills and was amazed that that feeling was generated just by my finally having these feelings for him cooped up for so many years and finally being able to tell him. As soon as the sensation passed and I was still looking down at my hands, I said out loud, Oh, my God, that was as good as an orgasm; I've been wanting to say that for so long and the hairs on my arms stood up. I then looked up at him to see him with this huge smile and giggling a bit and I was amazingly embarrassed and I said again, Oh, my God, I totally forgot you were there and I actually said all that. I got so wrapped up of having this release that I just couldn't stop it. It was a phenomenal feeling. It just wasn't the sensation of feeling an orgasm. Aside from feeling wonderful, I could actually feel the muscles contracting. The mind is the key.

Total switch here and highlighting how much the mind plays a significant role, it's always interesting to read about people's fetishes sometimes. I sometimes wonder if the reason for this person's fetishes of say enjoying being spanked and exactly how that was built into eventually being a sexual turn on. For some people, it's a huge turn on and for others they don't like it at all. Or those that enjoy being sat on as a fetish and others that it does absolutely nothing for. It's quite interesting and I would love to do research and experimentation into this very aspect and how these fetishes and turn ons develop over time for what we are taught and exposed to over time.

You are most definitely a well put together person. Very rational and in tune with your emotions and you balance the two very nicely.

Above, there was talk about penis length and girth, points of stimulation in the vagina, and female ejaculation and lubrication, and vagina size, all of which is interesting and important. But, for me, while ejaculation is a great moment, it often suffers from being a moment. Sometimes it is almost a sad moment, because the anticipation is over and the many pleasures that preceded it are likely to end. In other words, I tend to think that a little too much emphasis is placed on cumming.

I do agree with this statement and it being the end all of the actual act for a lot of people. All of it is inclusive in the actual act, the emotions, the sharing, the celebration but I cannot hide the fact that it is my ultimate goal, not only for my partner but for myself as well and being able to bring each other to some of life's ultimate pleasures.

I would like to respond more to this but unfortunately have run out of time and need to get ready for work. I have more input to give on the remainder of your post and what recently Adam has posted but will have to do it later.

Always thank you for joining and have enjoyed reading your post.

Bill P, I'm not sure if that would be considered a problem for some and that it just won't go away after 4 hours....LOL !!!! But I would imagine that it would at one point become quite painful and having to walk around like that for an extended period of time. But hmmmm....I wonder if there is a possibility if that ultimately becomes a problem because there is no release or perhaps enabling easier for a man to have multiple orgasms and if it persists like that hour after hour. Hmmm...I think I just might do a bit of reading into this 4 or more hour problem and the side effects of Viagra and if that is also inclusive of the actual act and ejaculation and that the erection will still persist thereafter.

I'll be back a bit later

Angie

Edited by CNA

There is no doubt something I am looking to express but haven't quite gotten it organized in such a way that is presentable at this point and haven't quite put my finger on it. I'm taking in the entire paragraph and the context of what you are saying and the underlying message so to speak is quite profound and gives great insight. You are most definitely correct in that it is just a moment but what is ultimately taken from that moment, aside from the physical pleasure, is the deep emotional connection which is wholly justified and should be this way regardless. Oh, man, this is going to irk me like crazy. Hmmm...I'll have to come back to this one at some point. I've read this paragraph many times over and there's something about it that I haven't yet identified in what it is. Nothing bad or anything and maybe I'm just too damn tired at this point but this paragraph I find to be extremely intriguing.

So very well said, my dear!!! You have one very very lucky wife it seems to me!!! :)

I cannot vouch for the "science" of this article, but it does attempt to take an overview of the phenomena.

Female Ejaculation

Commonly referred to as “squirting” or “gushing”, female ejaculation during orgasm is an often misunderstood phenomenon. For most of the last century, there was controversy over whether it existed at all.

More than likely you’ve heard stories about female ejaculation. The subject has also been made popular recently by pornographic videos. Still it’s hard to find actual details and helpful information out there. Many people are completely clueless as to what female ejaculation is and why it occurs.

While, from a medical point of view, there isn’t a lot of proven research on female ejaculation, we at least have enough to get a fairly good view of what it is, why it happens, and maybe even how to make it happen.

Female ejaculation is real and it isn’t new

female-ejaculation.jpg Amazingly, female ejaculation has been recorded as far back as Aristotle. The Roman physician, Galen, also wrote about a “thin fluid that manifestly flows when they experience the greatest pleasure in coitus”.

Seventeenth century Dutch anatomist Regnier de Graaf wrote a book about female anatomy in which he spoke about a female fluid “coming in one gush” during sexual excitement. Female ejaculation is also mentioned in the Kama Sutra and centuries-old Japanese texts.

Modern studies

Up until fairly recently, western society has suppressed discussions and studies of a woman’s sexuality. Even worse, ignorant physicians have tried to “cure” women who thought that something was wrong with them because of their ability to ejaculate.

In the early 1980’s the book “The G Spot and Other Recent Discoveries About Human Sexuality” was published by doctors John Perry, Beverly Whipple, and Alice Kahn Ladas. It not only brought the G-spot into the public eye, but also addressed female ejaculation.

While the findings were limited, they were enough to force the medical and scientific community to begin acknowledging female ejaculation as a normal, healthy function.

No, it’s not urine

Female ejaculate is not urine! Although it can contain small traces of substances found in urine, it’s actually an alkaline liquid that bears more resemblance to male ejaculate than urine.

The fluid is produced by the para-urethral glands, which are also known as the “Skenes Glands” or female prostate. It’s made up of glucose, fructose (found in male ejaculate), and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) a protein that is also found in male ejaculate.

Produced in small quantities it will be a silky, mucous-like fluid that may have a musky smell, as the volume increases it becomes clearer and loses all scent.

What causes female ejaculation?

As the G-spot is stimulated, the surrounding erectile tissue swells with fluid from the para-urethral glands. Rhythmic contractions of the pelvic muscle during G-spot orgasm expels the accumulated fluid through the urethra (not the vagina).

shower.jpg Para-urethral glands vary in size and number from woman to woman. In fact, they may be completely missing in some women. This may explain why some women are able to forcefully ejaculate and some cannot.

In rare cases, the glands and tissue are able to quickly refill with fluid. This can cause a considerable amount of liquid during ejaculation.

Can all women ejaculate?

Arguably, since they all have a prostate gland, all women produce ejaculate. However, studies estimate that the amount of women who actually do forcefully ejaculate is between 10% and 50%.

The ones who don’t ejaculate probably are, they just don’t know it. It may be seeping out in small amounts and mixing with the rest of her body fluids. Many women have trained their bodies to hold back the ejaculate in the mistaken assumption that it is urine.

Embarrassing or amazing?

Some women are extremely embarrassed by their ability to ejaculate, feeling that is “messy” or “dirty”. This embarrassment is perpetrated by ignorant partners who are put off by the fluid, usually because they think it is urine.

A great lover (usually an educated one) will be extremely pleased to make a woman ejaculate. They’ll know that it was because she felt comfortable, safe, and relaxed enough to utterly let go and experience the most amazing orgasm possible.

Adam

Guys and Dolls...

I hated to be amused by this, but I found it in one of my science files and it does fit into this thread.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081216115010.htm

Adam

Post Script: Bill is the new "crib" in China and if it is, did O'biwan or his half brother stop by? I wonder what percentage of black his half brother is? Does Kathleen Sibelius have a new department to assign the percentages of race each person will be categorized into?

I find this article to be completely insane in that they are so quick to slap a label onto something that they haven't even begun it seems to possibly weed out other potentials. For one, given the urgency to urinate and that there is increased blood supply to this area what blood workup they have done to rule out possible VD issues, bacterial infections, endocrinological issues comorbid with other potential issues, inclusive of lower spine imaging for the potential of a CNS problem, herniated disks, nerve impingement, etc., similar to sciatica in some people. I also find it interesting that upon initial urination for me in some cases when my bladder is completely full and having to hold it for a longer period than wanting to also gives the sensation of the first few seconds of what it feels like to have an orgasm but quickly passes and I let out an ahhhh, finally relief....LOL Nonetheless it's an interesting article but too quick out of the gate I think when they've only studied a few individuals with these symptoms. Yet, they don't go into detail and are very vague about what other studies have been done and the results of those studies have been. I would also be interested to know the age of the women involved in the study, are they much older or are they much younger or do they span the entire gamut and to rule in or out the potentials of degenerative disk disease and the severity of that disease and how this affects the central nervous system to various parts of the body. But honestly, my first thought when reading the article was not an orgasm problem but given the symptoms described it sounds like a VD issue, potential new VD problem, who know at this point and would be interested to know of any other symptoms they think they are suffering from, irrelevant or not, but all symptoms they have noticed before and during and after the more obvious complaints. But still I think it's too quick out of the gate and not enough study has been done.

Edited by CNA

Angie:

You are a wise lady.

"...they are so quick to slap a label onto something that they haven't even begun it seems to possibly weed out other potentials..."

Precisely.

I would really like to see the actual study. Who funded the study? Sample selection as you mentioned. A whole bunch of criteria questions.

Have you read The Red Tent, it is an amazing book.

I wish I could find the Northern Italian Dr.'s study!

Adam

I cannot vouch for the "science" of this article, but it does attempt to take an overview of the phenomena.

Female Ejaculation

Commonly referred to as “squirting” or “gushing”, female ejaculation during orgasm is an often misunderstood phenomenon. For most of the last century, there was controversy over whether it existed at all.

More than likely you’ve heard stories about female ejaculation. The subject has also been made popular recently by pornographic videos. Still it’s hard to find actual details and helpful information out there. Many people are completely clueless as to what female ejaculation is and why it occurs.

While, from a medical point of view, there isn’t a lot of proven research on female ejaculation, we at least have enough to get a fairly good view of what it is, why it happens, and maybe even how to make it happen.

Female ejaculation is real and it isn’t new

female-ejaculation.jpg Amazingly, female ejaculation has been recorded as far back as Aristotle. The Roman physician, Galen, also wrote about a “thin fluid that manifestly flows when they experience the greatest pleasure in coitus”.

Seventeenth century Dutch anatomist Regnier de Graaf wrote a book about female anatomy in which he spoke about a female fluid “coming in one gush” during sexual excitement. Female ejaculation is also mentioned in the Kama Sutra and centuries-old Japanese texts.

Modern studies

Up until fairly recently, western society has suppressed discussions and studies of a woman’s sexuality. Even worse, ignorant physicians have tried to “cure” women who thought that something was wrong with them because of their ability to ejaculate.

In the early 1980’s the book “The G Spot and Other Recent Discoveries About Human Sexuality” was published by doctors John Perry, Beverly Whipple, and Alice Kahn Ladas. It not only brought the G-spot into the public eye, but also addressed female ejaculation.

While the findings were limited, they were enough to force the medical and scientific community to begin acknowledging female ejaculation as a normal, healthy function.

No, it’s not urine

Female ejaculate is not urine! Although it can contain small traces of substances found in urine, it’s actually an alkaline liquid that bears more resemblance to male ejaculate than urine.

The fluid is produced by the para-urethral glands, which are also known as the “Skenes Glands” or female prostate. It’s made up of glucose, fructose (found in male ejaculate), and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) a protein that is also found in male ejaculate.

Produced in small quantities it will be a silky, mucous-like fluid that may have a musky smell, as the volume increases it becomes clearer and loses all scent.

What causes female ejaculation?

As the G-spot is stimulated, the surrounding erectile tissue swells with fluid from the para-urethral glands. Rhythmic contractions of the pelvic muscle during G-spot orgasm expels the accumulated fluid through the urethra (not the vagina).

shower.jpg Para-urethral glands vary in size and number from woman to woman. In fact, they may be completely missing in some women. This may explain why some women are able to forcefully ejaculate and some cannot.

In rare cases, the glands and tissue are able to quickly refill with fluid. This can cause a considerable amount of liquid during ejaculation.

Can all women ejaculate?

Arguably, since they all have a prostate gland, all women produce ejaculate. However, studies estimate that the amount of women who actually do forcefully ejaculate is between 10% and 50%.

The ones who don’t ejaculate probably are, they just don’t know it. It may be seeping out in small amounts and mixing with the rest of her body fluids. Many women have trained their bodies to hold back the ejaculate in the mistaken assumption that it is urine.

Embarrassing or amazing?

Some women are extremely embarrassed by their ability to ejaculate, feeling that is “messy” or “dirty”. This embarrassment is perpetrated by ignorant partners who are put off by the fluid, usually because they think it is urine.

A great lover (usually an educated one) will be extremely pleased to make a woman ejaculate. They’ll know that it was because she felt comfortable, safe, and relaxed enough to utterly let go and experience the most amazing orgasm possible.

Adam

Another interesting post....in my case, as for a squirt or gush, uh, no, not me. More lubrication right before having an orgasm and noticeable fluid, most definitely. As to exactly where it is coming from, can't quite tell you because I'm not looking down there with any type of instrument at the time it happens. Yikes...and LOL. Accidentally urinating on someone, yes...most definitely obvious because of the distinct sensation between the two...plus knowing that I had a very full bladder at the time of the actual act. Given that a lot of women are not that familiar with their bodies as they should be, it's difficult for me to take much of what they are reporting as sensations, differentiations of what they may be feeling seriously with much credibility. If these women can't even find their own G-spots or what they need to do to have an orgasm by knowing their body's well enough, their testimony would not carry much weight. I would be more interested in the scientific aspects of it with today's technologies versus what someone may have written or reported from century's ago. But definitely food for thought. Very good possibility of a woman actually producing ejaculate, I would say highly probable because of my own experiences with it. But I wouldn't characterize it as a squirt or gush. But I also find it very interesting in how they describe the fluid as being clear but at one point read that it is a milkish liquid. Being a women and knowing my body extremely well, there are differences in the vaginal fluids that are produced throughout the monthly cycle. I would be interested to know if this clear fluid may potentially also be a bit on the sticky side or if they would consider it like the consistency of water. I'm also curious as to the consistency of it and what period of the monthly cycle it's reported happening. The reason being is that around a woman's ovulation cycle which lasts around 5 days, the fluids she produces is very different from the fluids she normally produces. The fluids outside of this 5 day window of ovulation the fluid generally is a milkish white consistency that is not sticky in the least. But during the 5 day window, the fluid changes greatly, turns clear, thin, and has a sticky consistency to it and is more abundant. The reason being is when the man releases his sperm this sticky fluid that is generated in a woman's body in essence acts as a net so to speak ensuring a better chance of insemination.

By knowing this, this is how I avoided getting pregnant for a very very long time without medication interventions, etc. Knowing your body extremely well makes a world of difference on so many levels.

I find it interesting the proteins that are present and that it also resembles the makeup of semen. Hmmm....I most definitely would like to read more about this, not so much what he said and what she said and what's been reported in the past from century's ago but the "scientific" data up to this point.

Edited by CNA

Angie:

You are a wise lady.

"...they are so quick to slap a label onto something that they haven't even begun it seems to possibly weed out other potentials..."

Precisely.

I would really like to see the actual study. Who funded the study? Sample selection as you mentioned. A whole bunch of criteria questions.

Have you read The Red Tent, it is an amazing book.

I wish I could find the Northern Italian Dr.'s study!

Adam

No, I haven't read the Red Tent. Honestly, the last book I read was Atlas Shrugged and that was quite a number of years ago. I've picked up magz here and there geared towards my interests but any serious reading, no, I haven't. Although was told by my clearing orgasm friend not too long ago to read a book that was recently released that addressed evolution and talked a bit about Ardipithecus ramidus http://www.sciencemag.org/ardipithecus/ but I haven't begun reading this book as of yet. But the last time he asked me to read a book comparing human sexuality to that of apes and other animals and their discussing unconscious decisions...I just at that point couldn't keep reading it and ultimately tore the book apart, not literally though. I think I ended up posting something here on OL soon after reading this book about unconscious decisions and so forth but may not have been what provoked my posting that thread about it or it may have been when I went to see a doctor for my neck and back problems. Don't remember now.

I am not sure if you by any chance mentioned the name of the Italian doctor and her study but can you tell me the name so perhaps I may also be able to search for her when I can???

Edited by CNA

OK ...now you have me interested in tracking down one particular study that was definitive and the Dr. whose name I cannot recall!

This appears to be christian based, but is pretty accurate from my experience.

Female Ejaculation pfish.gif Paul lfish.gif

The following assumes you have already an understanding of the G-spot.

W

omen lactate, men ejaculate, or so the old saying goes. Turns out some women, maybe most women, actually do both. Reports of women experiencing a gush of fluid at orgasm go back many centuries, but it's only fairly recently that (Western) science has taken these stories seriously.

The fluid comes through the urethra, but NOT from the bladder. Many still explain away the fluid some women eject from the urethra at climax as urine resulting from momentary loss of bladder control. While this might occur in a very small number of women, it does not explain the experience shared by somewomen: the fluid doesn't look like urine, doesn't smell like urine, and it has been proven in many chemical analyses that it is not urine. These women produce a small amount of clear fluid which has only trace amounts of uric acid; this indicates the fluid comes through the urethra, but does not come from the bladder. Chemically the fluid is very similar to the fluid from the male prostate. Study has shown that the fluid comes from the "female prostate", more properly known as the paraurethralglands, and often referred to as the G-Spot. During gestation the male and female start with the same tissues, it's only after sex differentiation at about 40 days that the genitals begin to look different in the male and female fetus. The tissue which becomes the prostate in the male does not just disappear in the female, it becomes the paraurethral glands which surround the urethra. Based on postmortem dissections, we know that the amount of glandular tissue varies from woman to woman, and some women have no discernible glandular tissue in their G-spot.

In some women the paraurethral glands produce fluid when the woman is highly aroused. Because the paraurethral glands open into the urethra, the muscle contractions of orgasm force this fluid into the urethra, and out of the body, creating an ejaculation of sorts. There are those who claim all women can "learn" how to ejaculate, but biology suggests otherwise; women who don't have any glandular tissue can't produce anything to ejaculate. Other woman may produce such a small amount of fluid that it's not noticed when mixed in with the other fluids that sex produces. Small amounts of fluid might not "squirt" out, but rather drip out after orgasm, much as semen does when a man has an almost-dry climax. It's also possible that the fluid may leak out before orgasm; men have a sphincter (valve) "downstream" of the prostate that keeps fluid from leaking, but women have no such sphincter. It has also been speculated that in some women the fluid is sent "upstream" and into the bladder.

A few studies have shown some indication of female ejaculate in urine after orgasm, but it's not known if this is the result of a retrograde ejaculation or just the urine washing a small amount of fluid out Worried that she is urinating, a woman may find the only way to avoid ejaculating is to not orgasm. of the urethra. In a recent study done by Dr. Santamaría Cabello1, prostate-specific antigen (PSA) was found in the post orgasm urine samples of 75% of the women studied. The PSA could only come from the paraurethral glands, indicating apparent ejaculation. Most of these women did not report an ejaculation, suggesting the amount of fluid was either small, or the ejaculation went into the bladder. With only 24 participants the study is somewhat limited, but it does suggest that most women ejaculate at least a little bit.

Lack of understanding of this phenomenon has caused some women great anguish. Worried that she is urinating, or accused of such by her husband, a woman may find the only way to avoid ejaculating is to not orgasm at all. Finding out they are normal, and convincing their husbands they are not "peeing" can make a world of difference. Ironically, growing awareness of female ejaculation has created another problem; women (or their husbands) who worry that there is something wrong with them because they don't ejaculate. Some folks have become "female ejaculation evangelists" claiming that all women can, and those who don't are missing out on the best sex they can have. A part of the zeal these folks exhibit may be based on a bad assumption about cause and effect. Some women who ejaculate say their ejaculatory orgasms are better than their non-ejaculatory ones, and some seem to think the ejaculation causes the orgasm to be better. A more likely hypothesis is that only strong orgasms cause ejaculation in those women who have the tissue to do so. The idea that the best "dry orgasm" of an non-ejaculator is inferior to the " wet orgasms" of ejaculators is not supported scientifically. Additionally some women say their dry and ejaculatory orgasms are very different, and some of these women say they feel unsatisfied without a "real" or dry orgasm at the end. Bottom line: no woman should feel she is being cheated because she doesn't need a pile of towels under her when she has sex.

Another factor in all this is that the porn industry has gotten into female ejaculation. As with everything they do, they have distorted and enlarged reality to a ridiculous point. Pornography and borderline pornography have encouraged the idea that all woman can ejaculate. The porn industry has gotten into female ejaculation, distorting and enlarged reality to a ridiculous point. They have also greatly exaggerated the quantity of fluid that is ejected. Stories of putting out a quart or more of fluid in an hour or so are just that; stories. There's no way for the body to produce that much fluid that quickly. That said, some women do ejaculate much more than others. This has long been a topic of argument on Dr. Perry's (co-author of The G-spot) "G-spot list". Dr. Perry has said that "Whipple and I continue to reserve the term "ejaculate" for the fluid that comes from the homologous prostate glands in the female. It is only a few teaspoons at best. " Perry and others suggest that release of larger amounts of fluid are a different phenomenon and from another source. The best current theory, and one that fits various studies and chemical analysis, is that prolonged high levels of arousal cause some people's kidneys to rapidly produce a very dilute urine. One study by Dr. Gary Schubach found that at least half of the women had a combination of this dilute urine and the "regular" female ejaculation. Perhaps both these fluids have some common biological trigger, or maybe only women who experience "regular" female ejaculation release the dilute urine. Whatever the facts are, just enjoy everything God made you to enjoy! Even if a woman has a small ejaculation, it can be messy. The amount of semen a man ejaculates can make an incredibly large mess; and since female ejaculate is thinner than male ejaculate it can spread even more. Being subject to gravity it can quickly soak through several layers of towels and leave a wet spot on the bed. Some couples resort to waterproof mattress covers, but this is probably more extreme than necessary; a single towel with a layer of plastic under it is sufficient. (Just keep a piece of an old shower curtain in the night table drawer!).

ani_fe13.gif

1 Study reprinted on drgspot.net.

OK ...now you have me interested in tracking down one particular study that was definitive and the Dr. whose name I cannot recall!

This appears to be christian based, but is pretty accurate from my experience.

Female Ejaculation pfish.gif Paul lfish.gif

The following assumes you have already an understanding of the G-spot.

W

omen lactate, men ejaculate, or so the old saying goes. Turns out some women, maybe most women, actually do both. Reports of women experiencing a gush of fluid at orgasm go back many centuries, but it's only fairly recently that (Western) science has taken these stories seriously.

The fluid comes through the urethra, but NOT from the bladder. Many still explain away the fluid some women eject from the urethra at climax as urine resulting from momentary loss of bladder control. While this might occur in a very small number of women, it does not explain the experience shared by somewomen: the fluid doesn't look like urine, doesn't smell like urine, and it has been proven in many chemical analyses that it is not urine. These women produce a small amount of clear fluid which has only trace amounts of uric acid; this indicates the fluid comes through the urethra, but does not come from the bladder. Chemically the fluid is very similar to the fluid from the male prostate. Study has shown that the fluid comes from the "female prostate", more properly known as the paraurethralglands, and often referred to as the G-Spot. During gestation the male and female start with the same tissues, it's only after sex differentiation at about 40 days that the genitals begin to look different in the male and female fetus. The tissue which becomes the prostate in the male does not just disappear in the female, it becomes the paraurethral glands which surround the urethra. Based on postmortem dissections, we know that the amount of glandular tissue varies from woman to woman, and some women have no discernible glandular tissue in their G-spot.

In some women the paraurethral glands produce fluid when the woman is highly aroused. Because the paraurethral glands open into the urethra, the muscle contractions of orgasm force this fluid into the urethra, and out of the body, creating an ejaculation of sorts. There are those who claim all women can "learn" how to ejaculate, but biology suggests otherwise; women who don't have any glandular tissue can't produce anything to ejaculate. Other woman may produce such a small amount of fluid that it's not noticed when mixed in with the other fluids that sex produces. Small amounts of fluid might not "squirt" out, but rather drip out after orgasm, much as semen does when a man has an almost-dry climax. It's also possible that the fluid may leak out before orgasm; men have a sphincter (valve) "downstream" of the prostate that keeps fluid from leaking, but women have no such sphincter. It has also been speculated that in some women the fluid is sent "upstream" and into the bladder.

A few studies have shown some indication of female ejaculate in urine after orgasm, but it's not known if this is the result of a retrograde ejaculation or just the urine washing a small amount of fluid out Worried that she is urinating, a woman may find the only way to avoid ejaculating is to not orgasm. of the urethra. In a recent study done by Dr. Santamaría Cabello1, prostate-specific antigen (PSA) was found in the post orgasm urine samples of 75% of the women studied. The PSA could only come from the paraurethral glands, indicating apparent ejaculation. Most of these women did not report an ejaculation, suggesting the amount of fluid was either small, or the ejaculation went into the bladder. With only 24 participants the study is somewhat limited, but it does suggest that most women ejaculate at least a little bit.

Lack of understanding of this phenomenon has caused some women great anguish. Worried that she is urinating, or accused of such by her husband, a woman may find the only way to avoid ejaculating is to not orgasm at all. Finding out they are normal, and convincing their husbands they are not "peeing" can make a world of difference. Ironically, growing awareness of female ejaculation has created another problem; women (or their husbands) who worry that there is something wrong with them because they don't ejaculate. Some folks have become "female ejaculation evangelists" claiming that all women can, and those who don't are missing out on the best sex they can have. A part of the zeal these folks exhibit may be based on a bad assumption about cause and effect. Some women who ejaculate say their ejaculatory orgasms are better than their non-ejaculatory ones, and some seem to think the ejaculation causes the orgasm to be better. A more likely hypothesis is that only strong orgasms cause ejaculation in those women who have the tissue to do so. The idea that the best "dry orgasm" of an non-ejaculator is inferior to the " wet orgasms" of ejaculators is not supported scientifically. Additionally some women say their dry and ejaculatory orgasms are very different, and some of these women say they feel unsatisfied without a "real" or dry orgasm at the end. Bottom line: no woman should feel she is being cheated because she doesn't need a pile of towels under her when she has sex.

Another factor in all this is that the porn industry has gotten into female ejaculation. As with everything they do, they have distorted and enlarged reality to a ridiculous point. Pornography and borderline pornography have encouraged the idea that all woman can ejaculate. The porn industry has gotten into female ejaculation, distorting and enlarged reality to a ridiculous point. They have also greatly exaggerated the quantity of fluid that is ejected. Stories of putting out a quart or more of fluid in an hour or so are just that; stories. There's no way for the body to produce that much fluid that quickly. That said, some women do ejaculate much more than others. This has long been a topic of argument on Dr. Perry's (co-author of The G-spot) "G-spot list". Dr. Perry has said that "Whipple and I continue to reserve the term "ejaculate" for the fluid that comes from the homologous prostate glands in the female. It is only a few teaspoons at best. " Perry and others suggest that release of larger amounts of fluid are a different phenomenon and from another source. The best current theory, and one that fits various studies and chemical analysis, is that prolonged high levels of arousal cause some people's kidneys to rapidly produce a very dilute urine. One study by Dr. Gary Schubach found that at least half of the women had a combination of this dilute urine and the "regular" female ejaculation. Perhaps both these fluids have some common biological trigger, or maybe only women who experience "regular" female ejaculation release the dilute urine. Whatever the facts are, just enjoy everything God made you to enjoy! Even if a woman has a small ejaculation, it can be messy. The amount of semen a man ejaculates can make an incredibly large mess; and since female ejaculate is thinner than male ejaculate it can spread even more. Being subject to gravity it can quickly soak through several layers of towels and leave a wet spot on the bed. Some couples resort to waterproof mattress covers, but this is probably more extreme than necessary; a single towel with a layer of plastic under it is sufficient. (Just keep a piece of an old shower curtain in the night table drawer!).

ani_fe13.gif

Interesting and definitely want to respond more thoroughly but unable to do this now. Just to let you know as for the possibility of it being urine, please don't misunderstand. I am not claiming that it is urine. Far from it. There are very distinct sensations between having an orgasm and urinating and the two can be easily discerned. What I am saying is that I don't doubt one bit the validity of it as I have my own personal experiences of becoming "wetter" as some would say during orgasm. But as it is described in some places as being a gush, that is something I have never experienced before but this additional fluid is definitely detectable not only to myself but to my partner as well when it happens. As for it being an embarassment, it certainly shouldn't be. At that point, I honestly really couldn't care because I am enjoying all of it. Certain types of orgasms, and yes, I characterize that not all orgasms are the same, depending on the area or the areas being stimulated can be extremely intense that sometimes will induce a pounding headache for a brief period of time. I guess you can say it in this regard some women have moisture issues from not being well lubricated or being overly lubricated. So I don't doubt the validity of it one bit. But as for the composition of it and where it is coming from is an interesting one and what has peaked my curiosity the most.

When I was involved with photography which is still my passion but just haven't had time as of late, I had a friend that is well seasoned if you will that dabbled in all areas of photography, inclusive of nude fine art and other artistic type photos of body parts if you will. I keep getting this picture in my head of a macro shot of a woman that he took. It was tastefully done and you could barely tell it was a close up of her spread showing clitoris, the urethra, and the top portion of the entrance to the vagina and there was one single drop of fluid being produced so I don't doubt that this is where it may be coming from. I'm just very curious as to the composition of it and what the purpose of it is other than the obvious of lubrication but given it is produced at the time of orgasm, there is obviously some other purpose for it and this is what I am interested in the most. I wish I had that picture that he showed me. I was astounded at how well he took that photograph because the angle, the lighting, the way it was shot was very deceiving to the eyes and it is still a one of a kind picture that I have yet seen anywhere else.

So I don't doubt it and not stating that it may possibly be urine. It's the composition that I'm most interested in. I'm curious if I can do some of my own research in regards to the bodily changes during the monthly cycle to see if I can find something that gives the composite of the clear thin sticky fluid produced around the ovulation time period and then compare the two.

Edited by CNA

Dr. Perry has said that "Whipple and I continue to reserve the term "ejaculate" for the fluid that comes from the homologous prostate glands in the female. It is only a few teaspoons at best. " Perry and others suggest that release of larger amounts of fluid are a different phenomenon and from another source. The best current theory, and one that fits various studies and chemical analysis, is that prolonged high levels of arousal cause some people's kidneys to rapidly produce a very dilute urine. One study by Dr. Gary Schubach found that at least half of the women had a combination of this dilute urine and the "regular" female ejaculation. Perhaps both these fluids have some common biological trigger, or maybe only women who experience "regular" female ejaculation release the dilute urine. Whatever the facts are, just enjoy everything God made you to enjoy! Even if a woman has a small ejaculation, it can be messy. The amount of semen a man ejaculates can make an incredibly large mess; and since female ejaculate is thinner than male ejaculate it can spread even more. Being subject to gravity it can quickly soak through several layers of towels and leave a wet spot on the bed. Some couples resort to waterproof mattress covers, but this is probably more extreme than necessary; a single towel with a layer of plastic under it is sufficient. (Just keep a piece of an old shower curtain in the night table drawer!).

ani_fe13.gif

I found this very interesting. I wonder if the clarity of the regular ejaculate in larger quantities is a function of the initial fluid reacting with or mixing with fluids already in the urethra to make a milky fluid and it simply clarifies as the pre-ejaculation fluids are washed out by the early ejaculate.

In any case, I prefer our breathable micro-tight mattress cover sheet to having to move a towel all around the bed when you want to concentrate on making love, not worrying about whether the towel in in the right place. This cover was a very good investment. Besides, there are other fluids to think about, which may not be so localized. Some of us have been known to get quite a physical workout over the course of an hour or two of love-making! Perspiration can be an issue.