More garbage

Stryder

Ok, so...

Abstract is the objective form of a concept and Concept is the subjective form of concept?

So the proper way to precieve, use, attribute the concept/abstract Abstract is as an ambiguity open to interpretation with Concept as an absolute closed to interpretation?

When approaching a concept for personal use and not communication or a blur of the two, doesn't it seem that identifying wether or not it is objective or subjective detrimental since a concept is only a concept? Granted you can take the concept and make it objective but only by mirroring its actual existence and then adding to it...sorry, only by abstracting it from its original form... only by conceiving it using its actual form? ...wish there where better building blocks.

Thats pretty much the issue here, building blocks. If you make a concept objective, a 'plug' for acting upon, you are using building blocks that only look like the actual one but have the needed notches to function as intended.. an ambiguous base, a lie. The reasoning to do so seems to be based on a premice like, "everything one does must be objective". So.. one must restructure their preception so that all subjectivity is seen as objectivity and vice-versa. Don't forget to include the plausable mind sets or surcumstances that could allow for such a thing. Thus all subjective objectivities are seen as objective subjectivities? lol what a mess

I see I came to the wrong place in search of help, no wonder I never get ideas through to most of you guys, u cant see them for what they actually are.. lol thats so sad..I've never felt more lonely..

Love u guys, good luck and don't stay lost too long,

:)

PS: Don't you go checkin my premice with me, check it with you. Bitch me out if you really need to, stolenflying at yahoo. Don't be yellow like mike.

> I have moderated this poster.

I read his post twice and have absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Are we drawing inmates of a lunatic asylum now? Maybe he was pulling our leg???

And is a premice something like pumice or is it a group of fetal mice?

Singular: premouse. Plural: premice.

> I have moderated this poster.

I read his post twice and have absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Are we drawing inmates of a lunatic asylum now? Maybe he was pulling our leg???

And is a premice something like pumice or is it a group of fetal mice?

Singular: premouse. Plural: premice.

No, no, Philip.

It's premice as distinct from postmice.

Bill P

More Garbage...

Does this mean that I can read all of xrays posts here from now on?

Adam