Letter from teacher to parent

Christopher

http://emailsfromcrazypeople.com/page/7/

This sight is open for people to post emails or letter they received from others that are simply outrageous. Hey, what can you do when a crazy person writes you except laugh?... I hope. The following email is a teacher's letter written to the parents of a student.

Email:

via-fukungdotnet.jpg

... ok, I previewed the post and found my picture attachment didn't work (don't know why), so here it is typed out:

Dear Mrs. XXXX:

You may already know this, but in case Alex has neglected to tell you, I am assigning him to detention for one hour this Friday, April 22. The reason is as follows:

Alex consistently defied me. During class he contradicted me numerous times when I insisted that the length of one kilometer was greater than that of one mile. Every other student in class accepted my lesson without argument, but your son refused to believe what I told him, offering such rebuttals as, "You're lying to the class," and commanding other students to challenge my curriculum.

Although he was correct, Alex's actions show a blatant disregard for authority, and a complete lack of respect for his school. In the future, Alex would be better off simply accepting my teachings without resistance.

Please see to it that your son understands this.

Regards,

Adam Hilliker

Yikes! If you follow the link above, there's another funny (or scary?) story of government action and response.

Yikes! If you follow the link above, there's another funny (or scary?) story of government action and response.

Our Tax Dollars at Work.

Separating School and State is much more useful than Separating Church and State.

Ba'al Chatzaf