New Objectivist Gallery

PatriotResistance

Greetings,

New to this forum and would like to invite all to explore and comment on my Objectivist Designs.

My Dollar Sign shirts seem to be especially popular. All zazzle products can be customized by the user - change the shirt style or color. Let me know if you have a design idea you would like to see.

Bob Keller

patriotresistance

Not sure why links aren't working, here is the url:

http://www.zazzle.com/patriot_resistance/gifts?cg=196302040358390306*

Edited by PatriotResistance

Welcome Bob:

Post long and prosper.

Adam

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm at it again. I wondered if the "fish parable" would work as an Objectivist message. I think it makes you think.

Objectivist "Fish" Parable

Ask a man to feel - irrational for a day. Teach a man to reason - Objectivist for a lifetime.

Bob

Galts Gulch Gifts

So I had a little bit of satori (sudden inspiration) and wondered about the marriage of these two symbols.

The Yin/Yang has a generically positive association with the general public, while the dollar sign - as Objectivists know - is too often associated with plain greed.

I like the idea of the dollar sign representing a "balance" between rights and freedom in the free-market.

(Click to see this design on products in my zazzle store)

objectivist_yin_yang_poster-p228671201123524097td87_210.jpg

Cute.

Although the fact that the "Hey Hillary, Iron My Shirt!" T-Shirt is listed as a site "favorite" is a bit disturbing to me.

Cute.

Although the fact that the "Hey Hillary, Iron My Shirt!" T-Shirt is listed as a site "favorite" is a bit disturbing to me.

I don't know where you saw that, just want to make sure people know it's not mine. Zazzle randomly adds link to products from throughout their marketplace, I suspect that's what you saw.

Thanks

Bob

Cute.

I don't know where you saw that, just want to make sure people know it's not mine. Zazzle randomly adds link to products from throughout their marketplace, I suspect that's what you saw.

Thanks

Bob

I didn't think you made it, as it was made by someone called "xuberalles."

It's pretty clearly visible here: http://www.zazzle.com/patriot_resistance/favorites

Second row down. To complement the message, it has a charming little illustration of an iron right smack in-between the words.

Now, what I found notable about it was that it was in the favorites section. I've never run an online store before, but wouldn't a "favorites" normally have... well, the favorite products of the customers in it?

Cute.

Thanks

Bob

I didn't think you made it, as it was made by someone called "xuberalles."

It's pretty clearly visible here: http://www.zazzle.com/patriot_resistance/favorites

Second row down. To complement the message, it has a charming little illustration of an iron right smack in-between the words.

Now, what I found notable about it was that it was in the favorites section. I've never run an online store before, but wouldn't a "favorites" normally have... well, the favorite products of the customers in it?

Oh, that's where you saw it. I had forgotten about that completely. Thanks for pointing it out, I've removed it. I have no excuse, perhaps I found it humorous late at night some time ago. Haven't looked at my favorites section in ages.

Thanks again.

Bob