Last chance EVER to get back issues of THE NEW INDIVIDUALIST

Robert,

To be honest, I might disable this thing if I can find the time. The forums where I have seen ratings (and not just Objectivists ones), people tend to become very nasty and petty with this feature. And the core ideas get lost in the fight for points.

Michael

Michael: Please do disable this feature. We don't need to encourage some of our worst features.

Screw you guys. You're just jealous of all of my Atlas Points.

J

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a slight change of subject.

I visited the new Atlas Society office. I joked that I could now report that it was a larger office in the same building and not an old crate on Connecticut Avenue. Ed was working on a new opinion piece while I was there. There is still some unpacking to do but things are coming along.

• 2 weeks later...

Sherrie,

I hope TAS will take Phil up on his offer to help with an Asia initiative. It will be important as TAS gets their plans matured and implemented that they leverage the help of people who have the knowledge and skills to do what needs to be done.

Jim

Jim & Phil:

Phil -Please give me a call at your convenience. I'd like to learn more about your interest in the Asia initiative and your ideas. You can reach me on my cell @ (202) 365-6763.

And Jim -I agree with you on your points about the need for targeted/planned intellectual inquiry which is also communicated clearly. I'd like to speak with you further about this as well. This need has been discussed internally but the work is not done yet.

Thank you,

Sherrie

Edited by Sherrie LG

I visited the new Atlas Society office. I joked that I could now report that it was a larger office in the same building and not an old crate on Connecticut Avenue. Ed was working on a new opinion piece while I was there. There is still some unpacking to do but things are coming along.

Hi Chris:

Sorry I was on the phone when you came by. It was nice to see you back in the office.

Sherrie

Hi Chris:

Sorry I was on the phone when you came by. It was nice to see you back in the office.

Sherrie

I am delighted to report that a friend has received the new TNI. I didn't but I am hoping for it today.

Hi Chris:

Sherrie

I am delighted to report that a friend has received the new TNI. I didn't but I am hoping for it today.

Am still waiting on mine, too......