I´m back...

Gonzalo Jerez

Hello,

I am known here because of I am here for a time ago. I was to Italy, with my father, for two weeks and I arrove at my home for an hour ago. I have seen Venice and Rome. I have spent more time in Rome than other sites like Recanati (battlefield of G. Leopardi, the understood). In Rome, you can see how time is happening and how it has happened, only in the ruins, not in the actual city, it is too shy. Its -for my- choleric ruins made me cry, really, if you were there, you could see the devastation of the barbarous. I also stay for three days in Pompei (Pompeya), and I was able in order to visit and thrill by virtue of the contemplation of Dante´s sepulchre in Ravenna.

Well, I really like it and I recommend you the visit of it, if you didn´t go there... and if you were go there, too.

I am back,

Best wishes, your friend and fellow,

Gonzalo Jerez

1155408583C0584.jpg.jpg11554087712225B.jpg.jpg

(That photographs were taken too bad because of the camera, my birthday is on 28th of August and I am going to recieve books... and a camera... :) )

Edited by Gonzalo Jerez

Hello, Chris,

I am going to get books about physics, architecture, philosophy and politics(Some books are written in Spanish.):

-GREEK GRAMMAR

by SMYTH, HERBERT WEIR

-DICCIONARIO MANUAL GRIEGO: GRIEGO CLASICO-ESPAÑOL

-LA TERMODINAMICA: DE GALILEO A GIBBS

by PEREZ CRUZ, JUSTO ROBERTO

-TERMODINAMICA: 40 PROBLEMAS UTILES

by GARCIA-MORATO, A.

-RHETORIC

by ARISTOTLE

-PROBLEMS

by ARISTOTLE

-INTRODUCCION A LAS ECUACIONES DIFERENCIALES ORDINARIAS. CURSO TEORICO-PRACTICO

by RODRIGUEZ MARTIN, LUIS y BARGUEÑO FARIÑAS, VICENTE

-PHYSICS (ED. BILINGÜE GRIEGO-ESPAÑOL)

by ARISTOTELES

-ORGANON

by ARISTOTELES

-Frank Lloyd Wright´s FULL WORKS

-CHILDE HAROLD, by Lord Byron

-PAPERS of Ayn Rand (Tomorrow, I am going to take her Full Works at the Post Office.)

- COMPLETE POEMS AND SELECTED LETTERS OF JOHN KEATS

-THE MERCHANT OF VENICE, THE TRAGEDY OF KING LEAR by William Shakespeare

I am going to get some more of books (e.gr., a suscription to Revista de Occidente -founded by JOsé Ortega y Gasset; or THEATRE PIECES of Spanish Gold Century.)