Jonathan

New Symbol for the Objectivist Movement

Catching up today on the latest about the Valliants and Wikipedia inspired me to come up with a new symbol for the Objectivist movement:

3636521927_3611c27c51_o.jpg

That's an "O" for Objectivism that the figure is making!

J

Oh no, I hope he is cutting on the ground. Otherwise, he might fall through. :bye:

Jonathan:

Excellent. I actually believe, egomaniac that I am, that I could have prevented this stupidity.

However, moving forward from here, we have a serious. approaching deadly, situation with this maniacal marxist.

In case it may have slipped anyone's notice, he nationalized the Federal Reserve today.

http://obamaclock.org/

We are not going to make it.

Adam

In case it may have slipped anyone's notice, he nationalized the Federal Reserve today.

http://obamaclock.org/

We are not going to make it.

Adam

If this is so, we have a National Bank which puts us right back to where we were when Alexander Hamilton lived and breathed.

In some ways, B.O. is the re-instantiation of Alexander Hamilton. AH wasn't quite American, if one recalls. AH was The Statist From Hell.

O.K. Now where is Aaron Burr when we need him?

Ba'al Chatzaf

I found this video entitled "Everybody Hates Alexander Hamilton" very amusing. :)

That was funny.

I and some Objectivist friends in high school debated the worst American statesman ever. Hamilton was the easy consensus. That was before Clinton and Obama.

I like it.

It's either that or get bucks from endorsing some kind of incontinence product.