Swine flu and President Obama?

Michael Stuart Kelly

Mexico’s Calderon Declares Emergency Amid Swine Flu Outbreak

By Thomas Black

April 25, 2009

Bloomberg

From the article:

Mexican President Felipe Calderon declared an emergency in his country’s swine flu outbreak, giving him powers to order quarantines and suspend public events.

. . .

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

Wouldn't it be ironic?...

Nah...

I'm not even going to go there...

Michael

By Thomas Black

April 25, 2009

Bloomberg

From the article:

Mexican President Felipe Calderon declared an emergency in his country’s swine flu outbreak, giving him powers to order quarantines and suspend public events.

. . .

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

Nah...

Michael

If it starts to happen in Washington D.C. we have a very good candidate for Patient Zero. My guess is that Michelle and the two little Obamalettes are imune.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

By Thomas Black

April 25, 2009

Bloomberg

From the article:

. . .

Nah...

Michael

Michael,

I do wish someone had killed Hitler in 1932. It is hard to imagine things would have been as evil without him at the head.

Now I fear we have a wolf in sheep clothing. If anything did happen to him Biden would be president but although I doubt he would have done already what Obama has allowed to be done, if he knew, or did Bernanke pull the wool over his eyes too?

Anyway more than likely things will pan out, meaning that, as in Zimbabwe, store keepers will soon refuse paper currency and we will all be panning for gold in the rivers and mountains in order to buy our daily bread.

www.campaignforliberty.com 25Apr 11PM 149149,

gulch

"and give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, but deliver us from evil. Amen"

:whistle:

Anyone see a graveyard around here??