I need ten good cowboys (or cowgirls)

Rich Engle

There is a fledgling site called www.myguitarspace.com

I always encourage things in the guitar community, so at the urging of one of my students I got on there, haven't done much yet.

But, I am greedy. They say if I bring in 10 new members, hey!; I get a groovy www.myguitarspace.com t-shirt.

I want this fairly badly, because it will look good by the pool or something.

So even if you don't play but have a remote interest in the guitar, help a brother out: I need new swanky swagware.

rde

Relentless capitalist greed tells him get the t-shirt, reference rdengle@msn.com

There is a fledgling site called www.myguitarspace.com

I always encourage things in the guitar community, so at the urging of one of my students I got on there, haven't done much yet.

But, I am greedy. They say if I bring in 10 new members, hey!; I get a groovy www.myguitarspace.com t-shirt.

I want this fairly badly, because it will look good by the pool or something.

So even if you don't play but have a remote interest in the guitar, help a brother out: I need new swanky swagware.

rde

Relentless capitalist greed tells him get the t-shirt, reference rdengle@msn.com

Okay - I joined - all ready to put in your reference email - but there was no place that asked for it???

(I do play guitar - I have been playing horribly for the last 28 years and love every minute of it! I even have some awesome recording software I never use haha).

Thanks!

Hey, you can't be that bad if you have played that long--you just can't!

If you ever need any tips, email me--I've been able to help a lot of people just through correspondence. Absolutely no problem!