In Spain?

Hello,

I am social animal and by virtue of this I need best contact with people, hard face to face. I am very contented in Objectivist living (I want to live here!) but I think computer do not offers same contact quality that face to face. How would I can find Objectivist thinkers in Spain? I think in Spain libertarians does nor exist, in Spain the libertarians are hippies, rich hippies, derechist hippies.... In Spain we have only thinkers who likes fascism, socialsm, comunism... (Not are it same?)

Previously so thankful,

Gonzalo Jerez

P.S.: I don´t know if this is the correct forum with the propose to post that.

Oh, I was waiting for it so long time. I have known about some "objectivists" at Http://www.liberalismo.org but I truly think they are not really objectivist thinkers because of a lot of his affirmations like altruism of christians and other things...

So thanks, Michael! :-({|=

I will contact him tomorrow (Remember in Spain it is twenty past midnight, because of I am using Internet very later, now, I am going to go to study at my room.).

Hi Gonzalo,

Go to Atlasphere.com, click on Directory, and then on Browse By Location. You will find 21? fans of Ayn Rand's novels in Spain. You will probably have to join Atlasphere to contact them.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I can't resist, this, but given the title of this thread, "In Spain", I am compelled by OCD to say the following:

"In Spain?"

The Rain is Mainly on the Plain!

Sorry about that. :)

MBM