Holy Moly! You have got to see this!

BaalChatzaf

If this even remotely means what I think it does, it is an exponential leap in "machinery".

My dream of the 1956 Colts Giants game as a participatory holographic interactive game on my living room floor wherein I can don a helmet and my opponent can also and it would be Unitas vs Huff and Heinrich vs. Pellington can be actualized?

Does anyone have any knowledge of the current state of holography?

Adam

If this even remotely means what I think it does, it is an exponential leap in "machinery".

My dream of the 1956 Colts Giants game as a participatory holographic interactive game on my living room floor wherein I can don a helmet and my opponent can also and it would be Unitas vs Huff and Heinrich vs. Pellington can be actualized?

Does anyone have any knowledge of the current state of holography?

Adam

The device shown in this clip was not a hologram projector or generator. It depends on the consistency of vision. Think of it as a motion picture reel extended to three dimensions. There are two axes of rotation with a circular base for the l.e.d. lights giving it the third dimension.

Ba'al Chatzaf

The device being the item wherein lens were made? yes I know.

Your two dimensional illustration seems to give me hope for a projected 3d appearing image to the spectators in the room.

Adam