Holden Kempf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first read the first post I wondered 'Doesn't that name seem a little artistic?' Holden Kempf?

A cross between Holden Caufield in Cacher in the Rye and Kempf- German for head I believe. I'll be happy to apologize if his driver's license shows up.

(Actually kopf is head...kempf is 'struggle' as in 'Mein Kempf' sorry but it's been a long time since my college German.)

Edited by DavidMcK

This is really an interesting tread. I will keep watching it.

In the interest of truth my hope about a gift of laughter and belief that the world was mad was from Rafael Sabintini.

This was on my New Year best wishes.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Holden, you've got two days to acknowledge all this and state you're sending me the info or it's off. I'm not going to be tied up with this crap psychologically for the next 13 days.

--Brant

pissed off big time

Edited by Brant Gaede

Hello,

My name is Holden Kempf, and I currently reside in North Carolina. Just a little bit about me: I'm currently the owner and manager of my own small buisness and a 12-year veteran of the US Marine Corps. Let's see, ok, also I'm a middle-aged African American whose the father of a perfect daughter, a widower, avid bass fisherman and a lover of art and music.

On Objectivism, I'm fairly famliar with the works of Ayn Rand, as well as some of the related literature on Objectivism done by other authors. Online forums like this are a brand new expierence for me, but I thought it might be fun to try my hand at it. I found this website by searching the google listings for sites of this type and decided to sign up for 2 of them, this one and Solo passion.

Once again, hello

Holden

Hi Holden,

I am one of the posters on this site, mostly to keep the regulars informed of things I think they might find of value or amusing or enlightening. For example, there are so far 97,888 members of Ron Paul's Campaign For Liberty at www.campaignforliberty.com. These former Ron Paul supporters are attempting to grow their membership enough to educate the populace about the Constitution and its limits on government power. If they are successful over the years they hope to be able to elect people to the Congress and Senate who will be a voice for individual freedom.

I know they are open to learning about the Austrian School of economics which Ron Paul advocates, as did Ayn Rand. Ron Paul also recommended that his supporters read Atlas Shrugged in his The Revolution: A Manifesto, a best seller. So I think that Objectivists could enlighten those in this C4L movement.

Welcome to our site. Some here consider me to be misguided and suspect I must be a teen ager or someone who hasn't grown up. I am proud of that and hope I never do. I have always admired the U.S.Marines and did manage to serve in the U.S. Army Medical Corp stationed at the 43rd Mobile Army Surgical Hospital in Korea and then the Dunham Army Hospital in Carlisle Barracks PA.

Happy New Year and hope you find it to be sufficiently intellectually stimulating here to stay with us. Update 97,889!

Wm aka galtgulch

Edited by galtgulch

Galt:

Do you think this guy is real or not?

And of course - Happy New Year!

Adam

Galt,

Maybe it wasn't clear in the thread.

"Holden's" posts will no longer get through until he proves he is "Holden."

You are, of course, free to post your email or whatever and see if the person who is using this name is interested in contacting you. I would love for you to take time wasters like this dude off my hands if there were a way.

But no problem. Wait a few days. If the pattern holds, there will be a new attempt under a new name.

Michael

• 4 months later...
Galt:

Do you think this guy is real or not?

And of course - Happy New Year!

Adam

Adam,

Real meaning a human being? Real meaning what he says he is? Real meaning he might have some ulterior motive for being here? Real or not, meaning a robot?

Maybe he just doesn't vote so isn't registered!

What possible harm can he do? What do you suspect he is up to?

gulch

'Mein Kempf' is actually "Mein Kampf" right?

• 3 weeks later...
Holden, you've got two days to acknowledge all this and state you're sending me the info or it's off. I'm not going to be tied up with this crap psychologically for the next 13 days.

--Brant

pissed off big time

Way old reply but Brant don't ever waste an ounce of being upset or what have you on him. "It" thrives off of any type of attention. And you are most definitely correct, he is extremely dangerous, more so than what you can imagine. You are also correct about upping and disappearing. I still come around on ocassion but rarely sign on and it's balsy even now for me to come out and post here because I am sure he is still watching. BUT like I said, it's very difficult to track me because there's complete anonymity for me with the exception of this website in everywhere I go on the internet and impossible to find me.

Lots of changes for me, good changes though, even moved out of state quite a number of months ago which I had been planning on for some time now. But the move, etc., wasn't in response to him and his very scary ways and what he was doing in regards to me and the continued stalking, etc. Sometimes you never quite know who exactly it is you are talking with when you hang around some of his old sites, etc., as he is notorious for impersonating other people, including impersonating myself at times as I have been told which is an interesting story and quite telling and comical in the details but I'll leave that out here for various reasons.

Sad to say in my experiences thus far and still continues to the present believe it or not after so much time has past, he will stop at nothing in engaging me or trying to piss me off which doesn't work. And if anything, I take some form of entertainment out of it and watching him and that it just confirms what everybody already knows about him and that's of being extremely unstable and also watching him in a sense run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I sincerely apologize for the rather gory description but it's true. It hasn't been a part of my life for some time. But still at times will pop up and my attention will be drawn to something for a short period of time, depending on how funny it may be and how long it may hold my attention. But as for getting upset and angry, etc., long gone on that one and you should do the same. The more attention, the more you get upset about it, the more pleasure he will take from it. Try to look at it this way....the most recent one I was told about I just couldn't stop laughing as I watched being thoroughly entertained at what I was seeing. Honestly, my mouth was on the floor in just utter amazement and couldn't help but find it entertaining in watching him parade around like a complete ass in what he was trying to accomplish. Damn, I really should have saved it honestly. It would give me a great laugh now. Anyway, this was many months ago.

At any rate, don't sweat it. If you get upset or continue to pay attention to his BS ways, that's what he wants and that's what he is thriving for. If you do get upset, try not to show it. He loves to cause chaos and to sit back and observe the chaos he has created. He takes pleasure in it. The best thing to do in dealing with people such as that is just to ignore them and don't bring it up anymore. Once he realizes, his antics are no longer working, he'll move on to something or someone else. BUT Mike is correct and watching closely who posts here because as he knows as well things aren't always as they seem. To keep the chaos from erupting again, I praise him for being so diligent in monitoring his website and making sure pests don't come back.

Take care, Brant. I am sure I will disappear again at some point but a bit nice to talk to a few I haven't talked with in a long time but it may be short lived as I have a very busy life now and have a whole new scenery to explore and thoroughly enjoy and to photograph so there's so much beauty here as compared to where I was at before. I sometimes think why didn't I do this sooner but I'm a definite city girl and will be missing it soon enough I am sure.

Angie

I kinda think Firecracker was on to something.....

Check this out -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/victorprossca...res/2418043992/

This is his attack on Angie. She does not deserve this.

Utterly tasteless stuff from an utterly disgusting man. Victor Pross is an unbalanced, misanthropic, cowardly loser. And he likes to prove it every chance he gets.

gw

Hi T,

Been sooo very long time since I last spoke with you. And I'm not sure I can even get this out right and the way I want it worded because it's been a very long time since I've really written anything to anyone with the exception of a very dear friend that is still with me and that's Charles Anderson, although sadly haven't talked to him in a few months and have to write him soon hopefully. But it's great to see you posting again and always get a chuckle out of it. I truly hope you got it. ;) ;) As for his caricature of me, rather interesting and comical at the same time and as always riddled with his "It must be this, it has to be this," almost in a desparate frantic way.....no matter how badly he wants what he says to be true, it always has his deepest wishes for it to be true spun into it no matter how flawed his perception and his understadings are or his wicked ways of trying to make things seems what they are not, either through plagiaries, lies, altered emails, impersonations, or the woes me I'm the victim in all this and look at what they did to poor little old me and his feeding off their misdirected sympathy, feeding off of their rage of some falsely percieved injustice. He truly is a wicked, nasty, dangerous man.

At any rate, great to see you again after so long and see you are alive and kicking and spunky as ever!!!!

Firecracker!! ;)

Angie, is your email workin'? I sent you stuff.

And a warm hug/welcome to a new member, right?

Cop a squat.

Damn, Rich, you work fast. I just got your private message and no doubt I can call but kinda in the middle of something now, tending to my cutie pie son and can't get away for at least 20 or 30 minutes. No, I haven't gotten the email. Some emails I get and others I don't. Strangely enough I got an email that was finally delivered to me after being lost in cyber space for about a year and a half, go figure. Date was posted on it for 2007 when it came in the other day. When I read it, I was like, holy hell, what the hell is this. It was from an old old conversation I was having with someone. Funny enough, I see 3 other messages I never got from over a year ago still in my message box. Wow. It's been that long. Amazing.

Hi, Angie,

Funny, I was listening to "Angie" on the car radio only a few hours ago.

--Brant

Interesting coincidence and great timing as I am now curious if you heard the song at the exact moment I was replying to you here on OL :huh: ;) :D hehehehehe!!!!

My, my, you guys really seem to dislike this Victor Pross fellow.