Itzhak Perlman is the bomb:)

l_chaim29

I have been listening to Itzhak Perlman, the famed violinist. I have decided that he plays the most beautiful music of any musician who's name I know of. You can get some good recordings of his music by going to last.fm.com Please enjoy! :)

Personally, I enjoy listening to someone I only recently discovered by going to the Bruch Violin Concerto on youtube.com where I discovered Leila Josefowicz. She has the most expressive face although it is mostly hard to see the connection between the look on her face and the music she is playing. Nevertheless i assume she clearly knows what she is doing because I am familiar with the work from listening to it over the years and she plays it superbly well technically. It doesn't hurt that she is beautiful and is wearing a shear see through silk revealing dress. The announcer even comments that she has the look of a perfume commercial. I will leave it to your imagination and your own experience watching her play to find out how you feel watching her reach the climax of the work.

Unfortunately the four movements are listed separately.

galt

Edited by galtgulch