Diehard attempt to enlighten Electors re:Obama not U.S.citizen

galtgulch

www.campaignforliberty 11 Mar 5AM 106578

Notice how the numbers are growing even during the wee hours of the morning.

gulch

Wake me up when you reach a million, at which point, you guys might even be able to elect a dog catcher.

There will be scoffers and mockers ...

--Brant

Brant,

I don't care where Obama was born, Hawaii, Kenya? But the concept of natural born citizen intrigues me. I believe there is reason to think it meant that both parents were American citizens. i am not at all surprised that this issue was intentionally overlooked by the Democrat vetting process. I wonder that the Hillary folks chose to ignore it too. Perhaps they do not want to draw attention to the issue of adherence to the Constitution at all since they are intent on ignoring it in every other way.

www.campaignforliberty.com 11Mar 5PM 106690, 9PM 106915 !!!

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gulch

Wake me up when you reach a million, at which point, you guys might even be able to elect a dog catcher.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Do we even know if the numbers are growing as a percent of the world population?

Bill P

gulch

Ba'al Chatzaf

Do we even know if the numbers are growing as a percent of the world population?

Bill P

How does this growth compare to the growth of new collectivists? The media & schools, to name a couple of vehicles, are in full production mode.

gulch

--Brant

Brant,

I don't care where Obama was born, Hawaii, Kenya? But the concept of natural born citizen intrigues me. I believe there is reason to think it meant that both parents were American citizens. i am not at all surprised that this issue was intentionally overlooked by the Democrat vetting process. I wonder that the Hillary folks chose to ignore it too. Perhaps they do not want to draw attention to the issue of adherence to the Constitution at all since they are intent on ignoring it in every other way.

www.campaignforliberty.com 11Mar 5PM 106690

Gulch,

If Obama had been found in bed with a boy, the media would have buried it. They still run this country, you know.

--Brant

www.campaignforliberty 11 Mar 5AM 106578; 12Mar 6AM 107044

gulch

--Brant

Brant,

www.campaignforliberty.com 11Mar 5PM 106690 9PM 106915 !!!, 11PM 106972; 12Mar 6AM 107044

Gulch,

If Obama had been found in bed with a boy, the media would have buried it. They still run this country, you know.

--Brant

No they don't! The media no doubt has an influence as do clergy and teachers and parents and professors. We are in the midst of a struggle for man's mind and we have reason on our side. Once one of us reaches someone with our ideas, Objectivism, they become virtually immune to the centuries of indoctrination and lifetime of brainwashing.

The myth that must be dispelled but is perpetuated is that it is pointless to talk about religion or politics. That happens to be where the action is and I have witnessed the light bulb go on in the mind of a young man in his twenties who was raised to believe but still did take ideas seriously.

Instead of preaching to the choir here, well I will not tell you what to do.

in the meantime did anyone notice that the numbers shot up from 5PM to 9PM today from 106690 to 106915 !!! 11PM 106972,11:07 106997; 12 Mar 6AM 107044

It recently took two days to add over 200 members.

I am sure the selling point is not prolife rather is end the Fed, save the country, Obama doesn't know what he is doing, Obama lied to us, the Fed is increasing the paper in circulation and causing the dollar to lose value and is no different than Bush in ending our presence elsewhere in the world where we are not wanted and have no business.

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

• 2 months later...

Usurper update.

I just came across the fact that Robert Schulz, founder of the We The People Foundation, whose purpose it is to educate about the Constitution, held a press conference on Dec 8, 2008 at the National Press Club, DC, regarding the WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge.

http://tinyurl.com/5pljru

It is 2 hours, 38 minutes long. It does include a statement by Attorney Berg, a lifelong Democrat who makes it clear the issue is important because if we are to hold the Constitution as the supreme law of the land that we must take it seriously. Men have fought and died for the Constitution to be upheld. Berg suggests that Obama should step down after acknowledging that he is not eligible because he is not a natural born citizen and should plead for tranquility from his supporters.

Berg has harsh words to say about the media, and wishes he could sue ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, even FOX for not following Berg's case at all during the campaign. It was as if there was a decision for Obama to be president.

It was said that the people chose and decided that Obama is eligible. Berg responds to that by saying we are not a democracy but a Constitutional Republic, so it is not up to the people but to the Constitution which makes the criteria explicit and includes the "natural born citizen" words. The meaning of natural born citizen was clearly understood at the time it was written and meant that anyone who would become president was to have both parents who were simply citizens of the US.

An attorney who is a woman born in Russia expresses her concern that the American media are owned by a handful of companies and possibly they have been responsible for the failure of the media to cover the issue of Obama's eligibility.

Every Secretary of State put Obama's name on the ballot based only on a letter from Nancy Pelosi, with no other vetting nor request for documentation of eligibility.

Halfway through a black Pastor Manning from Harlem NY spoke of the great wickedness represented by Obama and his supporters and prayed for God to help those who are bringing awareness of these "crimes" of B. Obama to the people. He spoke of his joining because of righteousness. He castigates the media for presenting Obama as the messiah, as a savior, a man without blemish. He referred to Obama as perhaps the most notorious criminal throughout history. He spoke of the media refusing to print the truth when he grew up in North Carolina which allowed those who oppressed Negro people in those days.

He makes a point that Obama is the product of a white woman's womb and not a black woman's womb and that Obama was illegitimate because his parents were not ever married. He refers to Obama's mother as "white trash" and that it was common in those days for black men coming to America sought out white women to have sexual intercourse with!

He says that Obama is no Booker T. Washington nor a Martin Luther King but a con man. He spoke of all the blacks who died on the middle passage after being jammed into slave ships from west africa and who are in a watery grave. He said they would not want to awaken to discover that the product of the womb of a white woman is their redeemer. Not likely he said.

Schulz points out that with so much evidence against Obama that he has to set the record straight. Any Supreme Court appointment, any Ambassador appointed, any Congressional legislation, would be void from the beginning if the president is ineligible.

Schulz points out that only the Court can decide just what the words "natural born citizen" do mean.

A reporter spoke and said she is sure that news is influenced by oil money from other countries. Most of what she said went over my head but she did say there are those unnamed who handle trillions of dollars and could care less about the pawns on the chessboard or for the US Constitution.

All this took place in December 08. I expect that given the politization of the judiciary nothing will come of most of these lawsuits.

In the meantime the www.campaignforliberty.com continues to grow 16May 152,936

I know that Obama has become president and that there will be new lawsuits everytime Obama signs a bill or appoints a Supreme Court Justice or an AMbassador. Citizens cannot bring criminal charges only government officials for various document fraud cases, e.g. when Obama filled out a form to practice law in Illinois he was asked for his name, and for any other names, which he left blank, which might be considered fraud.

Schulz refers to Ghandi and that there will be a one month long congress of people from every state. He mentions the Declaration of Independence and the clause which made it though every draft of it with the exception of the addition of one word, "free." The clause :

"In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. "

Schulz points out that we are in an analogous situation since his several petitions have not been responded to. Most egregiously the SCOTUS has refused to hear the petition or the appeal to decide the meaning of the last ten works of the First Amendment, the so called accountability clause, the right to petition the government for redress of grievances.

Schulz points out that if Prince William of England were to marry an American citizen that their child could become US president if it were considered a "natural born citizen."

gulch

Gulch; I have always thought that the closing of mental institutions was a bad idea. We see these people on the streets. Obviously several of them got into the National Press Club.

Gulch; I have always thought that the closing of mental institutions was a bad idea. We see these people on the streets. Obviously several of them got into the National Press Club.

Chris,

So let me be sure that I understand you. I wonder if you will indulge me by answering a number of questions?

I assume but may be mistaken that the Constitution is known as the Supreme Law of the Land. I know that Lysander Spooner thought it had no authority because although it was signed by a number of the Founders and was ratified by the thirteen states' legislators, that none of those of us living in America as citizens since it was adopted have ever signed it.

Is that your argument?

It appears with all the cases taken up to the SCOTUS to see if an action of a citizen or an action of the Congress were in synch with the Constitution that we have been taking the Constitution seriously all these years. It appears to be that it matters whether the words as written say in the Bill of Rights meant one thing or not. The make up of the SCOTUS has been a focus of concern as to how they would decide cases before the SCOTUS. I am sure there are many cases in history of this country which involved virtually every one of the ten amendments to the Constitution. Although I don't imagine that the Ninth Amendment has seen as much action as it should have since all of our other rights not enumerated are guaranteed therein.

So along comes a bright young articulate man who has found his way into elective office in Illinois after a brilliant showing in Columbia and then Harvard Law School, will I shouldn't say brilliant because we have yet to see the transcript of his college and law school performance, nor his admission forms either, but I will assume he did well, whether he was a "natural born citizen"

or not.

The media fawn all over him and of course the Democrat Party sees the reaction to his articulate speech at an earlier Convention and realize he has the charisma to be appealing to the electorate. He worked his way into the Chicago politics by playing hard ball with rivals. He was elected to the US Senate so it appeared that he must have been vetted somewhere along the line. So what if his father was a British subject born in Kenya and never an American citizen? So what if Obama was an Indonesian citizen for many years before returning to the US? So what if he did not mention the other name he lived with in Indonesia on his application in Illinois where he was to practice law and just answered the name question Barrack Hussain Obama, but not the question which followed: "Any other names?" and left it blank instead of filling in Barry Souetto (sic).

I have seen a response by Democrats who said that Obama was "vetted" twice by the voters who found him eligible by their votes as if this is not a Constitutional Republic rather is a Democracy where majority rules as in mob rule.

But I don't suppose any of this matters to you and I doubt that you watched the video through for the full 2hours 37 plus minutes as I did. The speakers point out that if indeed Obama is not eligible because he is not the child of American citizens as the Founders intended by their specific criteria of being a "natural born citizen" meaning one without divided loyalty to another country because one parent was a citizen of another country, that would simply mean that we are ignoring the Constitution!

Arnold Schwartenegger has pointed out that if we want him to be able to run for president that we should amend the Constitution! The question has entered the minds of Objectivists regarding Nathaniel Branden who is Canadian by birth and whose parents were not Americans. So how come the Constitution has not been amended in this was to remove the natural born criteria? If the son of any dictator in the world and there are many were to marry an American woman would you want their son or daughter to be eligible to be president? Well we are all individualists here so I suppose the answer is that it would depend on the individual case!

But until it is amended the criteria stands. His father was not an AMerican citizen but a British subject born in Kenya. Now Obama is president. For reasons we may never know he has sealed his college files, his law school files, his Hawaiian files and the media have never asked him directly what his own understanding as a Constitutional scholar of the meaning of the natural born clause and criteria for eligibility to become president.

Technically we have a usurper in power who knows he was not eligible and who took an oath to uphold the Constitution. This is considered to be, according to the speakers at the National Press CLub, including a Democratic Lawyer whose loyalty is first to the Constitution, the biggest hoax in world history and Obama is a criminal who belongs in prison for fraud.

If their premise is correct that Obama is ineligible than every act of his should not stand. Any appointment to the SUpreme COurt, every appointment of ambassadors to other countries, his appointment of Hillary CLinton to be whatever post she holds, his signing of every piece of legislation passed by the COngress is tainted by his ineligibility!

Don't you get it? I don't think you get it if you think we are all crazy who want to uphold the Constitution. We all complain when they go to war without a formal Congressional declaration of war as called for by Article 1 section 8. We complain when they don;t properly ratify the Sixteenth AMendment and now suffer from a tax expressly forbidden in ARticle 1 Section 9.

As Schulz points out the Constitution is not a menu in a Chinese restaurant. We don't get to choose which parts to uphold and which to ignore. We uphold it all or we are no longer a nation of laws.

So go ahead and scoff with your ad hominem empty arguments.

www.campaignforliberty.com 17May 6 AM 152,965 members I am disappointed that you have chosen to mock those who are struggling to restore our Constitutional Republic or who simply take the Constitution seriously.

gulch

Usurper update.

I just came across the fact that Robert Schulz, founder of the We The People Foundation, whose purpose it is to educate about the Constitution, held a press conference on Dec 8, 2008 at the National Press Club, DC, regarding the WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge.

It is 2 hours, 38 minutes long. It does include a statement by Attorney Berg, a lifelong Democrat who makes it clear the issue is important because if we are to hold the Constitution as the supreme law of the land that we must take it seriously. Men have fought and died for the Constitution to be upheld. Berg suggests that Obama should step down after acknowledging that he is not eligible because he is not a natural born citizen and should plead for tranquility from his supporters.

Berg has harsh words to say about the media, and wishes he could sue ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, even FOX for not following Berg's case at all during the campaign. It was as if there was a decision for Obama to be president.

It was said that the people chose and decided that Obama is eligible. Berg responds to that by saying we are not a democracy but a Constitutional Republic, so it is not up to the people but to the Constitution which makes the criteria explicit and includes the "natural born citizen" words. The meaning of natural born citizen was clearly understood at the time it was written and meant that anyone who would become president was to have both parents who were simply citizens of the US.

An attorney who is a woman born in Russia expresses her concern that the American media are owned by a handful of companies and possibly they have been responsible for the failure of the media to cover the issue of Obama's eligibility.

Every Secretary of State put Obama's name on the ballot based only on a letter from Nancy Pelosi, with no other vetting nor request for documentation of eligibility.

Halfway through a black Pastor Manning from Harlem NY spoke of the great wickedness represented by Obama and his supporters and prayed for God to help those who are bringing awareness of these "crimes" of B. Obama to the people. He spoke of his joining because of righteousness. He castigates the media for presenting Obama as the messiah, as a savior, a man without blemish. He referred to Obama as perhaps the most notorious criminal throughout history. He spoke of the media refusing to print the truth when he grew up in North Carolina which allowed those who oppressed Negro people in those days.

He makes a point that Obama is the product of a white woman's womb and not a black woman's womb and that Obama was illegitimate because his parents were not ever married. He refers to Obama's mother as "white trash" and that it was common in those days for black men coming to America sought out white women to have sexual intercourse with!

He says that Obama is no Booker T. Washington nor a Martin Luther King but a con man. He spoke of all the blacks who died on the middle passage after being jammed into slave ships from west africa and who are in a watery grave. He said they would not want to awaken to discover that the product of the womb of a white woman is their redeemer. Not likely he said.

Schulz points out that with so much evidence against Obama that he has to set the record straight. Any Supreme Court appointment, any Ambassador appointed, any Congressional legislation, would be void from the beginning if the president is ineligible.

Schulz points out that only the Court can decide just what the words "natural born citizen" do mean.

A reporter spoke and said she is sure that news is influenced by oil money from other countries. Most of what she said went over my head but she did say there are those unnamed who handle trillions of dollars and could care less about the pawns on the chessboard or for the US Constitution.

All this took place in December 08. I expect that given the politization of the judiciary nothing will come of most of these lawsuits.

I know that Obama has become president and that there will be new lawsuits everytime Obama signs a bill or appoints a Supreme Court Justice or an AMbassador. Citizens cannot bring criminal charges only government officials for various document fraud cases, e.g. when Obama filled out a form to practice law in Illinois he was asked for his name, and for any other names, which he left blank, which might be considered fraud.

Schulz refers to Ghandi and that there will be a one month long congress of people from every state. He mentions the Declaration of Independence and the clause which made it though every draft of it with the exception of the addition of one word, "free." The clause :

"In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. "

Schulz points out that we are in an analogous situation since his several petitions have not been responded to. Most egregiously the SCOTUS has refused to hear the petition or the appeal to decide the meaning of the last ten works of the First Amendment, the so called accountability clause, the right to petition the government for redress of grievances.

Schulz points out that if Prince William of England were to marry an American citizen that their child could become US president if it were considered a "natural born citizen."

gulch

Gulch; Did you read Pastor Manning's comments?

I feel nothing but shame that people would repeat such really disgusting comments about anyone's mother. The fact Schulz appears with such a person tells me all I need to know about him and I now suspect you.

We disagree and I don't think you are going to convince me

If we should ever be at the same place please do me the courtesy of not speaking to me.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Usurper update.

Halfway through a black Pastor Manning from Harlem NY spoke of the great wickedness represented by Obama and his supporters and prayed for God to help those who are bringing awareness of these "crimes" of B. Obama to the people. He spoke of his joining because of righteousness. He castigates the media for presenting Obama as the messiah, as a savior, a man without blemish. He referred to Obama as perhaps the most notorious criminal throughout history. He spoke of the media refusing to print the truth when he grew up in North Carolina which allowed those who oppressed Negro people in those days to get away with it.

He makes a point that Obama is the product of a white woman's womb and not a black woman's womb and that Obama was illegitimate because his parents were not ever married. He refers to Obama's mother as "white trash" and that it was common in those days for black men coming to America to seek out white women to have sexual intercourse with!

gulch

I feel nothing but shame that people would repeat such really disgusting comments about anyone's mother. The fact Schulz appears with such a person tells me all I need to know about him and I now suspect you.

If we should ever be at the same place please do me the courtesy of not speaking to me.

Chris,

You make it obvious that you did not watch the video but just read my written out of context words on my post where I quote or paraphrase Pastor Manning. I will not go into detail now as we are about to go to the movies. Anyone who cares can just watch the video to see the remarks within context by Pastor Manning and judge for themselves.

Have a nice day.

If the powers that be ever arrest those of us trying to restore the republic from those criminals now in power I may find myself behind bars or in front of a firing squad. I am sure in that context that you will not be there with me or next to me unless I misjudge you from your manner of treating me here. If you are there I will shake your hand and give you a hug.

Sincerely,

gulch

P.S. www.campaignforliberty.com 152,988, 17May 7PM 153,021

Edited by galtgulch

How does one block a thread?

Ted,

Thanks for the bump!

I find it hard to believe that any of you here give your approval to Obama being president since he is so clearly unwilling to be properly vetted. He has sealed his college records and applications, etc.

The natural born citizen issue is the major one and it did mean at the time that the Founders wanted a future president to have both parents who were simply citizens with no influence of one or both parents being a citizen of another country. What is so hard to grasp about that?

But what is more baffling to me is that virtually all politicians take an oath to uphold the Constitution and proceed to act in their votes as if their loyalty is to their party with no regard to the limits set down in Article 1 Section 8. Because of that we are burdened with such things as the Federal Reserve, an inflated dollar, a welfare state, a warfare state, an overseas empire of military bases leading to blowback, a tax on labor which is tantamount to slavery, a bloated social welfare system and government health encroachment in Medicare and Medicaid which are bankrupting the country and weakening our security.

And so few of you show any sign of caring.

www.campaignforliberty.com 17May 7PM 153,021

gulch

Gulch:

This is not clear and subject to a lot of good scholarship on both sides. We have had this conversation before, if you would kindly state it as your opinion not fact which it is not.

The non-specificity of the damn section is subject to a lot of interpretation and debate.

"The natural born citizen issue is the major one and it did mean at the time that the Founders wanted a future president to have both parent..."

Adam

Without putting words into Chris's mouth, I think in this case I agree with his stance. My view is that regardless of the merit of President Obama's citizenship, it does the opposing crew little to no good to have someone like Pastor Manning slandering his mother it that fashion. It's racist, plain and simple. I do not recall President Obama ever touting being black or being an African or African American saviour. And to have a pastor wield words like that is shameful. It says to those who follow "it's ok."

As soon as I read "white trash" I didn't want to read further. Clearly, the agena of the Pastor is racism in his statement, and if Schulz condones it...well, the rest speaks for itself.

~ Shane

Without putting words into Chris's mouth, I think in this case I agree with his stance. My view is that regardless of the merit of President Obama's citizenship, it does the opposing crew little to no good to have someone like Pastor Manning slandering his mother it that fashion. It's racist, plain and simple. I do not recall President Obama ever touting being black or being an African or African American saviour. And to have a pastor wield words like that is shameful. It says to those who follow "it's ok."

As soon as I read "white trash" I didn't want to read further. Clearly, the agena of the Pastor is racism in his statement, and if Schulz condones it...well, the rest speaks for itself.

~ Shane

Shane,

Once again you said "as soon as I read" signifying that you did not watch the video only read my notes. He said those things in a certain context which I did not include altogether. You have to watch it but I made the mistake of taking notes on the speech rather than just posting the link.

My fault.

www.campaignforliberty.com 18May 5AM 153071

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Gulch; You link and discussed Pastor Manning's comments. Pastor Manning, Schulz and you are not gentlemen if you think that is fair comment about any person.

You are not the only person on this forum who cares about the Constitution so please don't posture that you are. If you are the best of the Campaign for Liberty I don't think the Campaign will go very far.

Shane,

Once again you said "as soon as I read" signifying that you did not watch the video only read my notes. He said those things in a certain context which I did not include altogether. You have to watch it but I made the mistake of taking notes on the speech rather than just posting the link.

My fault.

www.campaignforliberty.com 18May 5AM 153071

gulch

Can't view movie links at work. Uncle Sam no likey.

~ Shane

Shane:

In Massachusetts, Mr. Gulch's home state, represented by a Senator that conducted a really late term abortion on the woman in his back seat, exceeding all the individuals that have died in American nuclear power plants, have directed their personnel to not log into the Drudge Report website!

Some type of Constitutional virus! lol

Adam

Shane:

In Massachusetts, Mr. Gulch's home state, represented by a Senator that conducted a really late term abortion on the woman in his back seat, exceeding all the individuals that have died in American nuclear power plants, have directed their personnel to not log into the Drudge Report website!

Adam

I'm certain the reasons behind that come from very different angles ;)

At least they informed them vs just putting a block on their firewalls, leaving people to wonder why they can't hit the site...

~ Shane

• 2 months later...

Just FYI it turns out that the very first Executive Order signed by President Obama is one which gave him first option to refuse to release any of his personal papers. I found that little gem and traced it back to this site:

http://freedomedium.com/2009/07/obama-signs-executive-order-barring-release-of-his-birth-certificate/

I have not had the time to explore the site other than to notice an ad there for Atlas Shrugged.

www.campaignforliberty.com 184,387 ; 20 Jul 184,500 HR 1207 cosponsors 271 S.604 13

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Folks:

I surely do not want to give this thread any legs, but there is a suit filed which does have legs. I am starting a new thread because the new

suit went in front of a Federal Judge who is a retired Marine Officer I believe, so maybe he is the equally wise male that can sit equally with

the affirmative action nominee for the Court.

Adam

Shane:

Adam

If Ted Kennedy had been driving a Volkswagen that night on Dyke Bridge he would have become President at some time. Being President is a Birthright of the Kennedy Family. P.S., Volkswagens float for a considerable period of time when dropped in the drink.

Poor Joanne Kopekne. She has just another hard working girl trying to get ahead by giving some. Teddy boy was (and is) a cad, a bounder, a knave, and a base person. Massachussets is the only state in the Union (with the possible exception of Louisiana) where a person guilty of such foul deeds could go on to further political success and prosperity.

Ba'al Chatzaf