UN Blowback on global warming

This should warm the hearts of a few in this neck of the woods.

UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

Inhofe's U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works Press Blog

December 10, 2008

Posted by Marc Morano – 9:36 AM ET - Marc_Morano@EPW.Senate.GOV

UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

Study: Half of warming due to Sun! –Sea Levels Fail to Rise? - Warming Fears in 'Dustbin of History'

POZNAN, Poland - The UN global warming conference currently underway in Poland is about to face a serious challenge from over 650 dissenting scientists from around the globe who are criticizing the climate claims made by the UN IPCC and former Vice President Al Gore. Set for release this week, a newly updated U.S. Senate Minority Report features the dissenting voices of over 650 international scientists, many current and former UN IPCC scientists, who have now turned against the UN. The report has added about 250 scientists (and growing) in 2008 to the over 400 scientists who spoke out in 2007. The over 650 dissenting scientists are more than 12 times the number of UN scientists (52) who authored the media hyped IPCC 2007 Summary for Policymakers.

The U.S. Senate report is the latest evidence of the growing groundswell of scientific opposition rising to challenge the UN and Gore. Scientific meetings are now being dominated by a growing number of skeptical scientists. The prestigious International Geological Congress, dubbed the geologists' equivalent of the Olympic Games, was held in Norway in August 2008 and prominently featured the voices and views of scientists skeptical of man-made global warming fears. [see Full report Here: & See: Skeptical scientists overwhelm conference: '2/3 of presenters and question-askers were hostile to, even dismissive of, the UN IPCC' ]

Full Senate Report Set To Be Released in the Next 24 Hours – Stay Tuned…

This should warm the hearts of a few in this neck of the woods.

Inhofe's U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works Press Blog

December 10, 2008

Posted by Marc Morano – 9:36 AM ET - Marc_Morano@EPW.Senate.GOV

Study: Half of warming due to Sun! –Sea Levels Fail to Rise? - Warming Fears in 'Dustbin of History'

POZNAN, Poland - The UN global warming conference currently underway in Poland is about to face a serious challenge from over 650 dissenting scientists from around the globe who are criticizing the climate claims made by the UN IPCC and former Vice President Al Gore. Set for release this week, a newly updated U.S. Senate Minority Report features the dissenting voices of over 650 international scientists, many current and former UN IPCC scientists, who have now turned against the UN. The report has added about 250 scientists (and growing) in 2008 to the over 400 scientists who spoke out in 2007. The over 650 dissenting scientists are more than 12 times the number of UN scientists (52) who authored the media hyped IPCC 2007 Summary for Policymakers.

The U.S. Senate report is the latest evidence of the growing groundswell of scientific opposition rising to challenge the UN and Gore. Scientific meetings are now being dominated by a growing number of skeptical scientists. The prestigious International Geological Congress, dubbed the geologists' equivalent of the Olympic Games, was held in Norway in August 2008 and prominently featured the voices and views of scientists skeptical of man-made global warming fears. [see Full report Here: & See: Skeptical scientists overwhelm conference: '2/3 of presenters and question-askers were hostile to, even dismissive of, the UN IPCC' ]

Full Senate Report Set To Be Released in the Next 24 Hours – Stay Tuned…

The CO2 hypothesis is tattered and flawed. What we need is a hard global cooling to put it to rest. Unfortunately that hard global cooling might be the start of the next ice age. We had a mini ice age between 1350 and 1750 c.e.. We could survive a mini ice-age more readily than the anti-CO2 policies currently being pushed by the U.N. and third world countries who want to see the advanced industrial countries reduced to their level of squalor.

Think about that story I related concerning the old woman, the commisar of agriculture and her neighbor's goats.

Ba'al Chatzaf

This is good news, but I wish there were a more neutral source for the information. It's not that I don't trust Inhofe, but I can't forward this information to my friends and family that are Global Warming Believers™ because they're going to know that Inhofe has been a long time opponent of the Global Warming Movement™.

Darrell

Darrell,

I got the link to this off of Drudge Report if that helps.

I just looked, but it's no longer there.

Drudge is controversial at times, but from what I have seen over time, he has a habit of only posting links that come from mainstream or otherwise reputable sources, even when partisan. He only posts a fringe element if thee is something newsworthy in the mainstream sense, and usually within a controversy where there are several other links that contradict it.

Michael

Bob K,

Is the "anthropogenic global warming" push really coming from Botswana or Kyrgyzstan or wherever?

Aren't the major advocates of suppressing the burning of fossil fuels (Gore, Lovins, Hansen, et al.) from developed countries?

Robert C