My Blog

This is the error I'm getting at work and at home when I try to view my blog. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

~ Shane

Shane,

I found a database error in the Blogs database table. I am no geek and I ran the automatic fix, which came back as fixed. However, your blog link still returns the 404 error, so I deleted the blog and request you set it up again. There were no entries, so nothing is lost.

I also fixed your avatar, which was not showing up for some reason I have yet to figure out. (I moved it to a different folder on the server side and reset it, however it should have worked where it was.)

Michael

Shane,

I found a database error in the Blogs database table. I am no geek and I ran the automatic fix, which came back as fixed. However, your blog link still returns the 404 error, so I deleted the blog and request you set it up again. There were no entries, so nothing is lost.

I also fixed your avatar, which was not showing up for some reason I have yet to figure out. (I moved it to a different folder on the server side and reset it, however it should have worked where it was.)

Michael

Thanks Michael. Still having the same error when trying to set it up. Maybe I'm not meant to have a blog...lol.

~ Shane