SATIRE AS A MORAL MESSAGE?

Victor Pross

My cock eyed friend, I kinda like Firecracker too but I am a little fond of Big Foot. :D That was a nickname I had for quite a few years amongst family and close friends. Oh, and can't forget Chicken Legs and Boo and Babydoll and Sweet Cheeks. The list is just endless. But Firecracker is fine !!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya' know.............you actually can't see Rich's feet in that................. photo..............Hmmmmmmmmmm! What is he wearing?

Shouldn't we be turning this thread over to the serious people?

Angie,

I shall call you whatever you wish!

I find it odd that Rich called you a Vixen and I called you a Vixen.......

Of course, I shall not call you 'Sweet cheeks' without seeing them for myself!

Union rules.

Any Polaroids?

Nevermind.

Vixen!

Hey! The Boss's are away at that...that... shindig!

What say you, me & Rich have a party?

Make it quick though! I gotta go to the Left Coast on Monday for business. I will be gone for about a week....bummer.

Anyway, let's make fun of them..............

MSK's mama's teeth are so yellow....when she smiles.....traffic slows down!!!

MSK's mama is so fat.....the back of her neck looks like a package of wienies!!!

MSK's mama is so ugly................Bigfoot put a sack over her head!!!

gw

Ya' know.............you actually can't see Rich's feet in that................. photo..............Hmmmmmmmmmm! What is he wearing?

I'm tellin' you he is wearing 4 inch hot pink stilletos as well as black fishnet stockings. His dirty little secret is.........he wears women's panties every day all day !! His full decked out cross dressing ways are only when he is hunting curmudgeon !!

Shouldn't we be turning this thread over to the serious people?

Hell no !!

I shall call you whatever you wish!

Call me whatever YOU want to call me !!

I find it odd that Rich called you a Vixen and I called you a Vixen.......

Of course, I shall not call you 'Sweet cheeks' without seeing them for myself!

Union rules.

Any Polaroids?

Ask Rich, he's got many shots of my booty !! The last trip we went on was to Montana to his shack where he is raising a crop of dental floss, many, many hot and steamy Polaroids taken !!

Vixen & Firecracker !!

Rich, you know you're my sweetie. It's all good, My Curmudgeon Hunting Cross Dresser //;-))

My cock eyed friend wants to play a bit but it has to be quick because he is leaving on Monday for a business trip. I don't think it is a business trip though. I think he is going out there to look for a Big Foot bride. Since he is cock eyed and has an unsightly hunch back with patches of bristly hair and drools and breathes heavily out of his mouth with knuckles that drag on the ground, she's the only one that will mate with him, no sack necessary !! And he's gettin' desparate for some lovin'.........that 9 am Monday booty call is already set up and he can't wait any longer !! So if we're going to do this, we have to do it now. Their mating season takes a week; that is, if he ever comes back. So we gotta do it now !!

Vixen & Firecracker !!

First off, I don't cross-dress. I'm not even sure if you could get that off the other forums<tm>. Given their great manly holding-forth battlefield general actions, and all...

Me thinks the lady (ladies?) doth (do?) protesteth too much over there, and poorly.

But that's a whole 'nother thing.

Now, to this Curmudgeon-hunting issue....

Curmudgeons are hard to hunt, because they are reclusive, and tend to barricade themselves into their bunkers, whilst making a whine of kassssss, kasssssss, kasssss! within the petulant frenzy that is their world (combined with naked, thong-based air conducting).

Are they on the endangered species list? Though they most likely are, I find them unworthy of such an honor. I choose, rather, to hunt them down and slay them, for the sake of humanity as a whole. Call me a collectivist, but I know when the killin' has to happen for the betterment of those who do not air conduct, for one thing.

On the other hand, Curmudgeon-Hunting is great sport, it's kind of easier than the other forms of Big Game Hunting because the target is slow and sluggish....

rde

BooYah

........loose the hounds!!!!

You know; Wikipedia lists 'sight' hounds and 'smell' hounds.

When it comes to curmudgeon hunting; I am of the opinion that neither will do.

What one needs is a 'sound' hound!

I suggest a 'New Zealand Brokeback'!

One riff of Mario Lanza drifting through the forest and watch that canine become a baton seeking missile!

Of course, one must hope that the wiley naked curmudgeon actually has a baton! Or the 'Brokeback' will go for the next....'er.....shortest thing it can latch on to! Ohhhhhh the inhumanity!!!!!!

But great fun!

And yes my dear Hoochie Mama,

I do love running my calloused knuckles through her long, dark, silky backhair!

Is that a flea?

gw

Curmudgeon Hunting in NZ....tricky business, but there are various strategies.

I think leaving out a tray of sweetmeats, some good Merlot, and a Victrola playing some Lanza might be the classic strategy.

It's either that, or just making an entry into the lair. I can only imagine what we would find there... a podium, scores, empty food bags and wine bottles, all surrounding the Altar of Lanza.

Enviro suits would be a must. I think we could get it with a simple snare pole, though...

rde

Aye, we got a biggun' here...look at 'im sturggle!

I would so love to come out and play with you guys but heading out to go see the Monster Truck Rally....us Hillbilly folk crave that crap.

I'm glad my curmudgeon hunting, not cross dresser, but manly man is playing with the cock eyed hyena before he leaves on his one week mate fest. I don't think her backhair will be so silky, My cock eyed Big Foot lover, more like short and bristly and the stench must be horrid.

Nose plugs, flea comber, some heavily scented shampoo may be necessary.

Hoochi Mama & Vixen

Hello Firecracker!

Long time no see!

Now, you know a true Gentleman never discusses his lady friends.

Let's not get any gossip going!

However, I will tell you that I have had a very big smile on my face for well over a week!

And I am expecting my "Hairy Girls Gone Wild!" DVD to arrive any day now!

gw

Hi Jenna,

Nice Haircut!

Feeling better? I hope so!

Any cool scars you'd like to show us? No! Darn it!

This is a tad late to your post, but I actually spent the holiday in your usual neck of the woods!

I started to go into San Francisco the night of the 4th, but changed my mind.

You know how stodgie those SF'ers are! Never dressing up for anything or partying! Just a city of sticks in the mud! Boring town isn't it?

Nice light show though!

Get well soon!

gw

Actually-- I spent the 4th in upstate NY! With my parents, who were well asleep before midnight (I wasn't). And they live in the country too, so it was relatively quiet.

I tried to take a picture of my scars, but this is the best I could do. It hurts to twist around like that still. I'm still taking Ibuprofen for the pain, and I had the surgery June 20th.

Those crazy SFians-- always boring! ;)

how's come, while nick was being offended by ethnic jokes to the point of stalking off (but not before plugging his blog), nobody pointed out that a person isn't entitled to claim either pride or shame in his ancestry, since he had nothing to do with it? thus any insult taken is done to protect an embezzled identity, right?

btw- i'm a minority of one, but i won't try to hold that as a blank check on anybody's mirth. that would be really dishonest, wouldn't it?

nor would i dream of trying to censor a person's speech on the basis of his ancestry.

pete

-=because beneath this mask, and beneath this skin is an idea. and ideas are bulletproof.=- V

pete, you wrote:

how's come, while nick was being offended by ethnic jokes to the point of stalking off (but not before plugging his blog), nobody pointed out that a person isn't entitled to claim either pride or shame in his ancestry, since he had nothing to do with it?

Nick stopped listening to me before I started talking. What would have been the point? His views were his business and so they shall remain.

btw-I don't think he left because of the ethnic jokes.

Paul

Damn it, Paul!

How many times must I tell you to post everything in English and French!

Canadian law!

Don't make me call the Mounties!!!

pete,

I kinda did that, in a round about way, when I asked him "who should I be mad at?" Refering to my mutt heritage.

Never did get my answer. Hmmmmm?

I was also playing dodgeball with him. I think it might have distracted him!

Oh well!

gw

gary,

I try to speak de English wid de French accant, eh. It cover all de bases. But sins we do not have a francophone PM any more, I am loosing touch wid de language you know.

Paul

6 years of French classes and I can't speak a lick. I am the anti-Dragonfly.

Jenna,

I made it the background on my work computer.

People see it and go, "What tha'?..................Heeeeeeey!!!

Really!

Your turtle used to be there, but I gave 'im some time off! Hell, he was up there so long I forgot he was your turtle!

I've been playing with a camera for about a year now, nothing serious, but a lot of fun. Just a simple Canon SLR. But I find myself looking at stuff differently now. Great fun!

You, however, are one helluva Polaroid snapper! I lurk over your stuff all the time.

I'm a fan.

gw

• 1 month later...
In the body of the article, there is a picture of some chick! And what I want to know is this: How did you find out about my sex operation? :D

I came onto this thread looking for something specific and saw this. Now my direction has totally changed. Ohhhh, man, oh, man, don't get me started on this one, considering I'm working on a job now that has been sealed for confidentiality, I won't talk about it in detail. But will say this, oh, my god, watch out you guys and girls, it may be a chick or dude and you'd never know it. I had to do a double take when I found out "he" was actually a "she" and taking massive amounts of testosterone. I swear, man, it was a guy. All the typical guy stuff goin' on. Rough hands, beard, broad shoulders....but when they started to talk about transgender stuff, it raised my eyebrows a bit in wonder as to what the hell was going on. Well, when they started talking about more "personal" issues, if you know what I mean, it's like WHOA, surprise, surprise....so yikes to that one and just let me scoot my chair over just a bit. HOLY COW

Apparently he/she, hewoman, whatever, is slated for the operation. Nowadays the surgery has advanced so much that it is difficut to tell the true gender that they were at birth. It was very interesting to listen to though as it gave much insight into their thoughts. Although disturbing, it was quite interesting.

Damn, Victor, you've had a sex change? What the hell have I gotten myself into? I thought I knew you. I was wondering why I would get all these Rah, Rah, Rah, cheerleader shit going on in your emails sometimes. I guess I finally got my answer. :o:o:o

Edited by CNA