Why McCain and not Obama

Micheal

please be polite.

My name is Shahram...

I am Iranian and Jewish,and I live in London..and I am a man, What else do you want to know?

I said my opinion.

I admire McCain, He is a good guy I think he could be a president, but I think Obama is smarter than him..

and I beleive in the current situation of the world he is better.

I am surprised by is intelligence....

I dont think Palin is a bad woman or very stupid but she is not at the level of a vice-president...She can not accept herself at vice-prisdent..Look at her when she speaks she doesnt have any confidence.....

The issue is President of USA....Leader of most influent country in the world.

McCain in his first decision he was wrong he did the worse he could do. How can american trust him.

Will he continue doing the same errors?

A good leader is the one who choose the best.

If I am saying that why it makes you angry?

If this election wqas eight years ago. I would prefer McCain.

Now Bush has destroyed a lot USA...There is a need for change...

And Obama he understood this very well so he start to show himself as a man of change.

And I dont worry about his foreign policy...

What I saw in past, is Mollah and fundemantalist in Iran they suffer froma a Democrat president,aand during Republicans they become powefull...

Please becarefull I am not at all in favor of Democrats, or against Republican.

For me what matters most is Iran and Israel the 2 county that I love.

Bush made a big mistake instead of Irag he should change Iranian Goverment...

His father didnt finish the Job correctly....and Reigan he talked to Mollahs in hide..

For me Obama is the man who could stop Iran because he has a BIG IQ......

Lets imagine McCain is my father and Palin is my mother I tell you again if Iwere american I vote for Obama

because he can do this Job better than McCain

Shahram

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shahram,

I am not angry with you. I do have trouble with anonymous posters who use Canadian educational resources running through proxies in Amsterdam. I have difficulty believing such a person's information and intent.

Maybe you are who you say you are. I have no way of knowing. Not really.

If you are, I have a suggestion for getting along on OL. People will disagree with you. Get used to it.

I, for example, find your criteria for analyzing Presidential candidates to be a bit immature. I can't take your arguments seriously as stated.

Do you have anything more objective, like looking at Palin's performance at being Governor of Alaska? That is a far better indicator than "when she speaks she doesnt have any confidence," which is patently false anyway.

Michael

I just put this on a thread asking whether is was time to shrug, but it really belongs here.

My answer is "No!"

At this moment, McCain just lost Ohio and I don't see a recovery.

Far from being the time to shrug, it is now time, more than ever, to roll up our shirtsleeves.

There is no John Galt out there organizing a strike. If we don't do it, if we don't get it right here on earth and here in America, it just won't get done.

Get ready to get to work, folks. There's a lot to do and we have a humongous financial problem coming.

In every setback, there is an opportunity. It's going to take a very clear vision and courage to see what it actually is and act on it.

In my opinion, Obama has not won qua Obama. Bush was rejected in spades.

Michael