Sign in to follow this  
Roger Bissell

Announcement

Hey, folks -- AOL recently informed me that everyone's web sites are being dumped as of October 31, so I have thrown in my lot with web.com and am now busily constructing a new site there. I even have the domain name rogerbissell.com!

You are welcome to visit the site now, but bear in mind that it is under construction, and that a lot of work remains to be done on it. For one thing, I have to re-upload all my essays to the new site. For another, I want to include a lot of links to persons and organizations and audio files of my recordings for people to listen to.

So, bear with me -- or wait until the official Grand Opening announcement to get the best effect.

REB

Hey, folks -- AOL recently informed me that everyone's web sites are being dumped as of October 31, so I have thrown in my lot with web.com and am now busily constructing a new site there. I even have the domain name rogerbissell.com!

You are welcome to visit the site now, but bear in mind that it is under construction, and that a lot of work remains to be done on it. For one thing, I have to re-upload all my essays to the new site. For another, I want to include a lot of links to persons and organizations and audio files of my recordings for people to listen to.

So, bear with me -- or wait until the official Grand Opening announcement to get the best effect.

REB

Should we wear hard hats?

--Brant

Sounds like what AOHell would do, giving you only a few weeks' notice before they perform more, erhm, shrinkage. As they've been doing constantly in the 12 years since I got off that, to mix metaphors, sinking net.ship.

Best wishes for your new site! And I appreciate the heads-up. At least one personal favorite Webbing at AOL deserves my letting spiders loose upon it immediately.

I'll add my agreement with Michael. The website looks very good. I will look at it on a regular basis.

Looks good, Roger.

Stay on the trail of those elusive Muses.

-Ross Barlow.

OK, my new website is officially open for business--uh, perusal. Come one, come all!

The Personal Site of Roger Bissell, the Muse Seeker

REB

I visited your site. It looks quite interesting. I noticed that you published an article on the "Mind-Body Problem". Have you considered doing an article in "the Stomach-Digestion Problem" sometime in the future?

Ba'al Chatzaf

OK, my new website is officially open for business--uh, perusal. Come one, come all!

The Personal Site of Roger Bissell, the Muse Seeker

REB

I visited your site. It looks quite interesting. I noticed that you published an article on the "Mind-Body Problem". Have you considered doing an article in "the Stomach-Digestion Problem" sometime in the future?

Ba'al Chatzaf

As soon as I figure out whether the Digestion survives the death of the Stomach. :-)

REB