Imogen Heap

sbeaulieu

It is indeed :) I first heard her as the background music in a SNL Digital Short

The SNL skit was a parody from a season-ending episode of The OC. This song was in that episode as well. Quite a funny skit. I love SNL to death.

~ Shane

It is indeed :) I first heard her as the background music in a SNL Digital Short

The SNL skit was a parody from a season-ending episode of The OC. This song was in that episode as well. Quite a funny skit. I love SNL to death.

~ Shane

Yes, SNL is perhaps the best it's ever been with the current troupe. They are very talented people there right now, especially the way they cover the US election. That's where I get most of my knowledge about the Presidential race. :)

• 4 months later...
Her music is amazing...very unique.

~ Shane

Unique aptly describes her I think. I first discovered her after buying Jeff Beck's "You Had It Coming" album. From there I bought Frou Frou, but haven't found a copy of her first album. Her recent appearance with Jeff Beck on “Performing This Week… Live At Ronnie Scott’s” on her song "Blanket" was, for me, one of the highlights. First because I was taken by her voice and her words, and second how gracious Jeff was in becoming merely "one of the band" for this number. Speaks well of both artists!