Barbara Branden's Birthday

Didn't we do this last year? I don't think she wants to be reminded she's now 39. Think twice, OLers!

--Brant

Addenda: Happy Birthday, Barbara!

This is the happiest day of my life! I'm 20 years younger than Barbara, so that must mean that I'm <gasp> NINETEEN! :cheer:

Happy Birthday, Barbara!

REB

I just noticed that today is Virginia Murr's birthday, too. She sure was born on a good day to be born.

:)

Even though this is Barbara's thread, I don't think she will mind if I borrow a corner.

To Virginia: Kat and I extend our very best wishes to you for a most happy birthday. You are in excellent company birthday-wise.

Michael

Happy Birthday Barbara.

Its a privelige to share the same forum as you.

Dearest Barbara, I still have your Principles of Efficient Thinking recordings which I treasure and have always held you in high esteem.

As a Ron Paul supporter, despite his inconsistencies, which I have to live with despite the fact they would be deal breakers with anyone else in this context, e.g. I am pro choice and consider that the Theory of Evolution is as valid as the Law of Gravity, it troubles me that you are unwilling to support him in his endeavor. His supporters are determined to restore our Constitutional Republic with sound money and a non interventionist foreign policy.

I hope that you get a chance to review his new book, The Revolution: A Manifesto, and I look forward to your criticism of it here.

That said I too wish that you have a Happy Birthday and that you enjoy every day of your precious life and wish you good health and that you may live to be one hundred and twenty!

Wm

Many, many thanks to all of you for your good wishes.

Galtgulch -- I will read Ron Paul's new book, and I'll write something about it as soon as I can. I'd love to live to be 120 -- healthily. It's probably sheer noseiness on my part: I want to see what happens.

Kat -- those flowers are gorgeous!

Ed, I'm not yet drinking age, but in most bars I can pass, so I did have one...or two... to celebrate.

Roger, I think everybody is 20 years younger than I am.

Virginia, happy birthday to you!

Barbara