More Oppressive Fun from the Homeland Security Boys

Rich Engle

Rich,

I haven't listened to Alex Ross before.

The guy is a wowser, of the right-wing nut variety. He not only appears to believe that 9/11 was staged, but that Al Qa'eda does not exist. (The latter, I suspect, would come as a big surprise to Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri.) Etc. etc.

All of that said, if the incident at the East Texas college took place even roughly as described, it's chilling stuff.

USA PATRIOT is a worthless piece of legislation. It is not the worst wartime repression in the history of the United States, but it is plenty bad all the same.

Oh man, does that message need to be coming from a lot of other sources besides Alex Ross.

Robert Campbell

Shortly after the Act was created a Canadian rock band critical of the Bush Regime named "God Speed You Dark Emperor" crossed into the States. They were stopped, interrogated and presented with their concert promotion fliers within minutes, apparently the DHS was busier monitoring punk bands than catching terrorists. There were dozens of cases as inane as this one.

Maybe what they lack in competence they try to make up for in stupid/scary.

As for the source of the article, I'm inclined to not believe them or assume they aren't blowing things way out of proportion. Their front page has the now e-famous "Fox/McCain" brainwashing clip from youtube, among other things

Mike,

The two cops in the video that Ross put on his site of the woman being pulled over at a police checkpoint, told that she is not suspected of any illegal act, then arrested for "obstruction of justice," provide a succinct illustration of such scary stupidity.

Robert Campbell

Mike,

The two cops in the video that Ross put on his site of the woman being pulled over at a police checkpoint, told that she is not suspected of any illegal act, then arrested for "obstruction of justice," provide a succinct illustration of such scary stupidity.

Robert Campbell

A Nevada case that went through the courts ended up affirming, at least in Nevada, that if the cops ask you for ID you have to produce it.

Technology has brought us this educational video--and never underestimate the ignorance and stupidity of the police. Much worse, however, and much more dangerous, are the prosecutors. They have the real power to do you real harm, assuming the cops don't shoot you. The Federal prosecutors are the worse, especially as they might be operating out of directives from Washington devolving on the whole country.

--Brant

Edited by Brant Gaede

Just for the record, it's Alex Jones, not Alex Ross. ;)

I disagree with you as to Jones being a wowser. Yes, he's flamboyant--I think you need a big growling noise when dealing with big issues.

Jones, and many of his contemporaries are generally extremely meticulous in documenting evidence--there's archives of it and for the most part it survives hard scrutiny--it's all out there.

As far as I can see, there is an elite, and there always has been. These are deep cult whackos that go back civilizations.

I am convinced that the New World Order is a true plan, one they hope will end up with 80% of the poulation being destroyed. Civilizations have regularly been collapsed and rebuilt by the elite, that's what they do.

If you look deep enough behind the scenes at cults like the Masons (the highest levels, not your local stuff), you find things. If you study Bohemian Grove, you find things, and if you look at The Bilderberg thing, you find more (try Wikipedia or www.bilderberg.org) It's just depressing and hard to stomach. Globalists are scary effers. Look at how overt things are, now, even on the street level: The feds dish out money to the states to do these weekend "no refusal checkpoints," which I believe is a clear violation of the 4th Amendment, auspiciously just to catch drunks. Heck, they're even drawing blood on the side of the road now! Operation Roundup. I think that the real deal is to get us used to what martial law feels like. Look what's going on in Chicago, man... SWAT O Mania. We have, I think, 1 out of 10 Americans in jail. "May I see your papers, please?" is the real deal--you better carry an ID at all times (at least in Ohio, trust me on that one).

Look how overt, indeed. Bush getting that nice fat War On Drugs cash infusion out there. You know what they're going to do with that? Stomp out the cartels that aren't paying the cut. Hell yeah.

Edited by Rich Engle

Here's a little more breaking poop on what the globalists are doing. This time Bildeberberg is meeting in Chantilly. They can't stand it when people find out where they're going to do it. The Westfield Marriott. Jim Tucker just broke this story today.

http://www.bilderberg.org/2002.htm

Bring your telephoto lenses and photograph the globalists partying down, again.