Wedding Bells

So does this mean then that Nathaniel and Leigh will be posting photos of their wedding on this site? Always wondered what Nathaniel would look like in a grass skirt and leis :)

Ah, the joy of living far away, I can be cheeky and get away with it...

Seriously now, all the best to them both.

Edited by Fran

To be accurate, they are being Maui-ed.

Sorry to go off on a tangent...

Your pun reminded me of the movie "Princess Bride". So, in that vein...

Maui-age

;)

> Ah, the joy of living far away, I can be cheeky and get away with it... [Fran]

No you can't. :-)

Ciro wrote:

I wonder if Leigh Horton is an objectivist.

Being an Objectivist is no guarantee that one will be a suitable mate, and not being an Objectivist is no guarantee that one will not be a suitable mate.

I've been with Nathaniel and Leigh on two occasions, and my own sense of their relationship is that they are in love, that they have a great deal of respect and caring for each other, and that they greatly enjoy being together. They certainly have my blessing.

REB

Being an Objectivist is no guarantee that one will be a suitable mate, and not being an Objectivist is no guarantee that one will not be a suitable mate.

I agree, Roger.

Leigh is an intelligent, thoughtful, and sensitive person, of whom I grow progressively fond. As Nathaniel would be the first to say, she has been very good for him and to him. It is a great delight to me to see their mutual love and happiness.

Barbara

• 4 years later...

Leigh is an intelligent, thoughtful, and sensitive person, of whom I grow progressively fond. As Nathaniel would be the first to say, she has been very good for him and to him. It is a great delight to me to see their mutual love and happiness.

Barbara

What happened to Nathan's marriage to Devers? Does anyone know?

Also, Nathan did not seem well last I heard him on radio. Does anyone know how he is feeling?