"Con el Alba" - new music

PalePower

Hello all,

It's been a while since I posted any music. In that time period I've been busy receiving professional composition instruction and my style has matured tremendously! Here's some linkage to my most recent piece, "Con el Alba," which means "With the Dawn." Sadly, it's MIDI, but I still find it pretty fun to listen to. I'm probably going to get this performed live by conservatory students (and hopefully recorded as well) sometime in spring.

Anyway, feel free to leave any kind of (constructive) feedback, and enjoy!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1045559&t=8364

~Elizabeth

Thanks for sharing this, Elizabeth. I'm enjoying listening to it and reflecting on some of the bits that really connect with me, and how they do it. I hate MIDI, so I'd really love to hear a recording of a live performance if you ever get one made.

And it really does sound like you've learned and grown a lot.

Best,

J

Elizabeth,

I heard it and it is quite impressive. I want to listen to it 2 or 3 more times, then I will let you know some impressions (both good and critical—but in a good way, as you know). I have a few comnent in mind right now, but I want to wait and confirm my impressions, get others and allow the subconscious to do its magic.

For now, excellent work.

Michael

Elizabeth,

I heard it and it is quite impressive. I want to listen to it 2 or 3 more times, then I will let you know some impressions (both good and critical—but in a good way, as you know). I have a few comnent in mind right now, but I want to wait and confirm my impressions, get others and allow the subconscious to do its magic.

For now, excellent work.

Michael

Thanks much, and I look forward to your much helpful feedback!! =)