Male Circumcision: Mutilation or Modification?

Ba'al; The ears get dirty. Should they be removed?

LOL. Excellent. The whole internal concept of "dirty" is a relative term and heavily laden with Ba'al's apparent psyco-sexual dysfunctions. I do not think he wishes to have a direct and open discussion of sensual/sexual/erotic reality issues of "dirty".

One word: smegma (ugh!).

Ba'al Chatzaf

Is that from personal experience, scientific data or women that you have heard it from?

Seen it with my own eyes. When old Skin Back Hyims ordered short arm drill at pool side (the male class swam in the skin) I saw the results of less than optimal cleansing. Some of the gentile lads didn't clean the knob very well. Smegma (ugh!). Strictly for the Goyim!

Ba'al Chatzaf

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ba'al; The ears get dirty. Should they be removed?

LOL. Excellent. The whole internal concept of "dirty" is a relative term and heavily laden with Ba'al's apparent psyco-sexual dysfunctions. I do not think he wishes to have a direct and open discussion of sensual/sexual/erotic reality issues of "dirty".

One word: smegma (ugh!).

Ba'al Chatzaf

Is that from personal experience, scientific data or women that you have heard it from?

Seen it with my own eyes. When old Skin Back Hyims ordered short arm drill at pool side (the male class swam in the skin) I saw the results of less than optimal cleansing. Some of the gentile lads didn't clean the knob very well. Smegma (ugh!). Strictly for the Goyim!

Ba'al Chatzaf

And who is the bigot here? Remember I have been "taken for Jewish" and have sat dumbfounded by some of the hateful and bigoted statements that came out of the mouth of Rabbis who preach humanism and understand on the Sabbath. No wonder Martin [ מָרְדֳּכַי, Mordechai] Buber communicated with trees! That type of bigotry was not permitted at my "Goyim" table. I guess us Northern Italians are not as "chosen" as you seem to believe in some delusionary reality that you prefer to believe in. A is A. A bigoted statement is a bigoted statement.

I was wondering if it were possible to have a healthy and meaningful life and be morally decent and hygienic without amputation.

Civilized people can wash themselves and be not less clean and healthy than circumcised Americans and Jews. Unnecessary mutilation of little children should be punishable by law.

I was wondering if it were possible to have a healthy and meaningful life and be morally decent and hygienic without amputation.

Civilized people can wash themselves and be not less clean and healthy than circumcised Americans and Jews. Unnecessary mutilation of little children should be punishable by law.

Especially when it prevents cancer and HIV. Parents who have tonsils removed from their children or have polyps removed should also be punished by law.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Especially when it prevents cancer and HIV. Parents who have tonsils removed from their children or have polyps removed should also be punished by law.

There is no difference in cancer prevention with people who use normal hygiene. HIV can also be prevented by choosing the right life style and taking precautions. That some people don't do that is their own responsibility and is no excuse to mutilate children. The standard removal of tonsils has also been shown to be completely useless; today it's (at least in the Netherlands) only done if there is a medical indication. Perhaps they are a bit behind the times in the US?

There is no difference in cancer prevention with people who use normal hygiene. HIV can also be prevented by choosing the right life style and taking precautions. That some people don't do that is their own responsibility and is no excuse to mutilate children. The standard removal of tonsils has also been shown to be completely useless; today it's (at least in the Netherlands) only done if there is a medical indication. Perhaps they are a bit behind the times in the US?

Circumcising the male foreskin from an infant male is NOT mutilation. It is disease prevention and a beneficial modification. It has no medical downside whatsoever and has only beneficial medical effects. It is improvement, not mutilation. It is the removal of a source of filth and infection and most of all smegma (ugh!). The fact that this procedure is wrapped with religious nonsense does not change the benefits. It is good for the male to be circumcised. If the appendix could be removed so simply, safely and non invasively it would be a definite plus. Unfortunately this is not possible since the appendix is in the viscera. Circumcision is so beneficial that millions of gentile parents have their male infant children circumcised. And for the right reasons too, the medical benefits. Jews and Muslims do it mostly for religious reasons, which is irrational but the benefits are real.

Certainly circumcision of males is more beneficial then having the ear lobes of children drilled so they can wear ear jewelery. I don't hear you complaining about that. How come? Would you have parents arrested for boring holes in the ear lobes of their children?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Circumcising the male foreskin from an infant male is NOT mutilation. It is disease prevention and a beneficial modification. It has no medical downside whatsoever and has only beneficial medical effects. It is improvement, not mutilation. It is the removal of a source of filth and infection and most of all smegma (ugh!). The fact that this procedure is wrapped with religious nonsense does not change the benefits. It is good for the male to be circumcised. If the appendix could be removed so simply, safely and non invasively it would be a definite plus. Unfortunately this is not possible since the appendix is in the viscera. Circumcision is so beneficial that millions of gentile parents have their male infant children circumcised. And for the right reasons too, the medical benefits. Jews and Muslims do it mostly for religious reasons, which is irrational but the benefits are real.

Certainly circumcision of males is more beneficial then having the ear lobes of children drilled so they can wear ear jewelery. I don't hear you complaining about that. How come? Would you have parents arrested for boring holes in the ear lobes of their children?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Sieg Hiel! Ze state vill make da decisions that you are too uninformed to make. Today the foreskin, tomorrow da Vorld! I am so morally offended by this philosophical pap amply decorated by interim science and logical listlessness.

I would commend Hannah Arendt's, 1963 book, Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil.

Sieg Hiel! Ze state vill make da decisions that you are too uninformed to make. Today the foreskin, tomorrow da Vorld! I am so morally offended by this philosophical pap amply decorated by interim science and logical listlessness.

I would commend Hannah Arendt's, 1963 book, Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil.

Here is a bit of a history lesson. King Antiochus Epiphanes forbade circumcision in the Holy Land (that is when the Greek Syrians ruled the place). The result was the famous Hasmonian Revolt 166 - 161 b.c.e. (look up Judah Macabee and Hasmonian on Google for the details). The "foreskin war" lead to a civil war. Anyone who is considering outlawing male circumcision should consult the First Amendment before trying it. Something like that could turn lukewarm non-observant Jews into Warriors and Zealots. It happened before and it could happen again. The reason why Jews light the Channaka Candles is because Antiochus Epiphanes forbade circumcision and cooked pork chops in the Temple.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Here is a bit of a history lesson. King Antiochus Epiphanes forbade circumcision in the Holy Land (that is when the Greek Syrians ruled the place). The result was the famous Hasmonian Revolt 166 - 161 b.c.e. (look up Judah Macabee and Hasmonian on Google for the details). The "foreskin war" lead to a civil war. Anyone who is considering outlawing male circumcision should consult the First Amendment before trying it. Something like that could turn lukewarm non-observant Jews into Warriors and Zealots. It happened before and it could happen again. The reason why Jews light the Channaka Candles is because Antiochus Epiphanes forbade circumcision and cooked pork chops in the Temple.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Sir. You need, immediately, to open your mind and stop living in some historical/religious/cultural gestalt.

Oh, cut it off and cut it out. I mean, once it is done what's to talk about? I'm sure Bob is as satisfied with his as I am w/ mine. BTW, I wasn't circumscided but since I was on my own in the bathroom I retracted my skin while pissin' so as an adult it looks like I was so I got the best of both worlds! SO BOB: jus teach the little boys to pull back on their foreskins while pissin' n u don' have to worry about cuttin' it off unless u got some religious objection/interjectiuon!

--Brnat!

Mor' whiskey! I do say I hold my own even while plastered!

Ach!

No child is being saved from cancer by this. No child is being saved from HIV by this. There is no earthly reason to circumcise a child. If you elect to be circumcised upon reaching your majority, no one will stop you. Please, Bob, in this, at least, desist.

-Kevin

That is right. The adult that the child will become is possibly saved from these fatal diseases. It is called being pro-active. As a parent I will do with my children (underage children) just what I consider necessary to see that they live long health lives. I will take them for checkups. I will have potentially cancerous polyps removed. If their jaws are too small I will have second teeth which are neither decayed nor abscessed removed to prevent crowding, crookedness and future dental disease when all the teeth are in. I will do whatever I consider necessary -with my children- that which will promote their long a healthy lives. Including circumcising the males to see that diseases of their genitals do not develop later on in their lives.

What you do with your children, is your business. I would not lift a hand to help your children if their lives depended on it. Nor would I impose anything on your children other than what I require for my defense and the defense of my flesh and blood. If you wish to be negligent of the health of your children, go right ahead. It is not my place to interfere with you. But what I do to preserve the health of my children is my business, not yours (within the bounds of the law of course).

Ba'al Chatzaf

The adult that the child will become is possibly saved from these fatal diseases. It is called being pro-active.

Bob,

You are being so passionate about defending this that it is getting amusing. Sorry, but it is. What you just wrote here, in light of at least 2.5 billion males who are not circumcised (and that is a VERY conservative estimate) makes your forecasts of doom appear as nothing more than a personal quirk.

Let's try this. If you don't walk on city streets, it is 100% certain that you will not have a safe fall on your head from a tall building. So keep your kids away from cities or anywhere there are tall buildings. Anyone can die from a safe falling on their head. This is called being pro-active.

:)

Michael

Surely if your case is so sound Ba'al Chatzaf why don't you just let your male child decide for himself once he reaches an age of reasonably informed consent. Funny though I've never heard of uncircumsized males going as adults to voluntary get circumcisions.

The adult that the child will become is possibly saved from these fatal diseases. It is called being pro-active.

Bob,

You are being so passionate about defending this that it is getting amusing. Sorry, but it is. What you just wrote here, in light of at least 2.5 billion males who are not circumcised (and that is a VERY conservative estimate) makes your forecasts of doom appear as nothing more than a personal quirk.

Let's try this. If you don't walk on city streets, it is 100% certain that you will not have a safe fall on your head from a tall building. So keep your kids away from cities or anywhere there are tall buildings. Anyone can die from a safe falling on their head. This is called being pro-active.

:)

Michael

Ahh. The old common law concept of contributory negligence.

Surely if your case is so sound Ba'al Chatzaf why don't you just let your male child decide for himself once he reaches an age of reasonably informed consent. Funny though I've never heard of uncircumsized males going as adults to voluntary get circumcisions.

He might get cancers of the glans before he reaches maturity. Hey! Why don't I let my children decide if they want vaccinations when they reach their maturity. Why don't I let my child decide whether to go to the dentist and even get his teeth drilled when he reaches maturity. Why don't I let him decide if he wants to go the doctor or not when he is not feeling well. Here is the answer: I assume responsibility for my child's welfare and safety prior to his majority. After his majority he makes the decisions. It is called being a responsible parent.

If you want to neglect the health of your children, go right ahead. It is not my problem.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

Pork chops! I love pork chops!

--Brant

Ba'al;

You just don't get it.

A huge number of men in the world aren't circumcised. They get along just fine. People can be taught how to keep themselves clean.

People are beginning to realize that circumcision causes problems including loss of the penis. The problems people have can overcome with good hygiene.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Chris,

When Bob gets on a kick like the present one, he does not write about himself as a human being like the rest of us do. He is a Jew first, human being second. And the distance between first and second is enormous.

Michael

That's what's what for Jews in this world. Anyway, overall Jews are doing the human thing better than most others.

--Brant

Anyway, overall Jews are doing the human thing better than most others.

Brant,

You sure got that right. This was the whole point of my thread Jewish power dominates at 'Vanity Fair'. The problem starts when this is not attributed to reason, but instead to Jewness.

It boils down to being able to think:

"If I do what they do, I can have what they have. They use reason."

I shouldn't have to say it, but this is far better than:

"I will never be able to have what they have. I was not born as one of them."

Michael