The Anarchist Cookbook

Selene

Morning:

The "news" photo presentation of the "cache" of weapons confiscated in the "young man's room" in Penn. displays an upright copy of "The Anarchist Cookbook", one of the seminal books in anarchism.

Hmmm, is someone sending a subliminal message?

Adam

Naw. Usual doofus Chief of Police antics. Innocent of purpose.

B)

Probable, but all you need is one staffer with a sense of humor. I frankly think it's great advertising. I highly recommend it be read by all.

Morning:

The "news" photo presentation of the "cache" of weapons confiscated in the "young man's room" in Penn. displays an upright copy of "The Anarchist Cookbook", one of the seminal books in anarchism.

Yeah, that the police are idiots.

I would not call the "Anarchist Cookbook" as a seminal book of anarchy. Its sort of like the would-be kids into wicca getting the 'satanic bible' or the like.

I've read things which has claimed the 'recipes' in the cookbook would get you killed, as they were intentionally done incorrectly.

(I recall an episode of Law & Order:SVU used it as a prop)

Morning:

Yeah, that the police are idiots.

I would not call the "Anarchist Cookbook" as a seminal book of anarchy. Its sort of like the would-be kids into wicca getting the 'satanic bible' or the like.

I've read things which has claimed the 'recipes' in the cookbook would get you killed, as they were intentionally done incorrectly.

(I recall an episode of Law & Order:SVU used it as a prop)

Seminal was a bad choice of words.