I become a convert to conspiratorialism

Bidinotto

Brant, good catch! I noticed the same thing: This is obviously a half-size scale model of the Titanic, maybe only 400+ feet long and not more than 40' wide.

Of course, everyone KNOWS the real ship was 882' long and 92' wide; and its massive weight -- 46,328 tons -- would have cracked the street and sidewalks. Now, I ask you: WHERE ARE THE CRACKS?

The photo has clearly been doctored by having a half-size Titanic, which is to say, a contradiction-in-terms, wheeled into position.

Jonathan, just what kind of faking of reality are you into, you cognitive comprachico, you!

Meanwhile: Barbara, I'm delighted you finally feel at home here. Yes, indeed. This is life as it might and ought to be -- just as Aristotle once said about OL -- in a previous post, I think.

Christ, don't you dopes know anything? Stuff sometimes shrinks when it time travels. The fact that the Titanic is smaller in the image is proof that the Brandens used time travel when they made Rand kill JFK. Duh!

J

Do you have any EMPIRICAL data? I thought so. One more failed attempt of philosphy over science. I don't need no stinkin" philosophy!

--Brant

Robert,

You have no idea how serious all this is. The humor is just a subterfuge and a feeble one at that. (I'm kinda new to the Delphi Technique.)

But these dudes mean business! This is the real deal, dammit! The nitty-gritty, the righteous rightness, the lowdown showdown, the meat and potatoes, the bought bottom line.

Maybe you have heard of the Bavarian Illuminati that arose out of the Freemasons in Europe? The Order of Perfectibilists? Adam Weishaupt fer Krissakes? You know, the real identity of George Washington?

I'll bet you didn't know that Rand's father Fronz was a Worshipful Master of the Lodge of the Eastern Light on the Black Eagle either, did you? What do you think "Fronz" means, anyway? Have YOU ever heard of anyone named "Fronz"? Isn't that too much of a coincidence?

Now do you understand Rand's morbid fascination with the morality of the Founding Fathers? Now do you see why James Cameron made The Titanic into a love story? For instance, did you ever even contemplate what the words to the refrain of the theme song "My Heart Will Go On" meant?

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

Duh. Think about it. What do you think the heart symbolizes? It's Delphi, dude. None of this is rocket science, you know. What's worse is that the Collective knew all about this all along and didn't utter a peep. And off Greenspan went to the Fed. You should see the Jewish connection, too (the one the Brandens even hid from Rand), but I have already signed my death certificate with just this disclosure.

The telephone is ringing.

For God's sake, the telephone is ringing.

It's THEM!!!!

Michael

Chris, you are correct. All questions about everything are answered in any given issue of The New Individualist. We pack more information in our ADS than certain publications do in their...in their...um...in their publication qua publication.

• 1 month later...