No Bake Blueberry Pie

1/4 cup Cornstarch

1/4 cup water

5 cups sugar

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon nutmeg

1 tablespoon butter

1 prepared Graham Cracker Crust

1) Combine cornstarch and water in small bowl.

Stire until smooth.

2) ombine 3 cups of the blueberries, the sugar, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg in a saucepan. Bring pot to boil. Stire occasionally. Stir in cornstarch and water mix and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Cook an additional two minutes.

3) Remove from heat and stire in butter and remaining blueberries.

4) Scrape filling into prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap for at least six hours until set.

Enjoy!!!!! :)

Hi Jehni and welcome to Objectivist Living. It's great to meet new people in the kitchen.

I love blueberries and want pie, but being so close to my Weight Watchers goal, I will take a pass. I didn't see how much blueberries were used so I estimated 6 cups and ran it through the recipe builder at WW. I came out with 16 points per serving. :(

Anyway, enjoy your blueberry pie and keep on eating those blueberries. Blueberries are very good for you and are considered one of the top 3 "superfoods" because of their high level of antioxidants. (The other two in the top three are spinach and salmon.)

I found this recipe on the Splenda website and I am sure blueberries or strawberries can be used. It calculated out at 6 points, which is a lot better.

Strawberry (or Blueberry) Pie

6 WW points

1/3 cup water

1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated

1 (1 ounce) package unflavored gelatin

1/3 cup water

6 cups strawberries, cleaned and cut in half

1 (9 inch) prepared reduced fat graham cracker crust

Directions

Pour 1/3 cup water in a small mixing bowl. Add SPLENDA® Granulated. Stir well. Sprinkle gelatin over the top. Let stand 1 minute.

Pour 1/3 cup water in a small pan. Boil. Pour boiling water over gelatin mixture. Stir until dissolved.

Refrigerate approximately 20 minutes, or until the mixture begins to thicken. Stir frequently.

Toss with prepared berries and spoon into piecrust. Chill until set.